Search results for query: *

• Users: Maan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Maan

Everyone's a bleeding heart, in this time period?

As much as I'm loving this mod, there's something that keeps feeling out of place, in it: the way everyone seems so horrified by violence. For example: according to Lohi-soturi excellent guides (thank you, by the way!), only six companions have no moral qualms about raiding villages. Also...
  2. Maan

Just wanted to say "thank you"...

...to all the people that created and contributed to this mod. :) Really, it's one of the most enjoyable I've played; and I tried quite a lot of mods! The gameplay is nothing short of excellent. From beginning to endgame, I've never grow bored. Strategy, cunning and a good planning of your...
  3. Maan

"Social" skills, more choices and RPG elements. And lots of sex, of course.

(before you ask, yes, I put the "sex" thing in the title just to draw attention. I learned from the master! :mrgreen:) Trying to play with a more "diplomatic" approach, I couldn't help notice how limited are the choices and the control the player has over "social situations". Example: You can...
  4. Maan

Looking for sources on the Renaissance, especially on the Internet

As the title says, most esteemed & learned forum sages. ;) I'm looking for information on the Renaissance (but I wouldn't mind straying a few decades before or after this period). I'm mostly interested in Europe, maybe with some notes on its "neighbours". I'm looking for sources on the Internet...
Back
Top Bottom