Search results for query: *

• Users: Gust
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gust

Blood

well, my blood is gone, but:    blood stain -on                                               particle sistem-on i really don't know what is happening. do anyone have an tip to enable blood? i searched and did not find an solution. tanks. edit: the blood was gone when i changed to dx 9, them...
  2. Gust

MP Fantasy [WB] Battle for the World

hi, well, I'm making a mod, and it consist in these ideas: make like a castle wars, 2 castles and each castle has a flag (to be played on ctf mode) will be there two or more factions, but I'm planing to do Humans X Undead (skeletons zombies etc..) and it may have an little invasion , but will...
  3. Gust

custon itens? (help)

hi, i looked for a topic with the fix, but i did not found the fix here goes a screnshot As you can see, the weapons are aligned and you cant see one or two weapons, there is a a possibility to put  under the others? paired? like dis: Thanks.
  4. Gust

add wep

hi there, i need some help, becouse i already search for, I tried following the tutorials etc.. but i cant add find out an way to add a wep to a multyplayer faction , i realy searched and tryed but i didn't figure out how to do.  I think I need a help from someone who knows anyone can help me?
  5. Gust

2-castles-one river

well, i just want to make a mod with a new type of play, as you can see i have done some maps : http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2815 i realy liked the idea, but it was on native. Sooo i thought about doing a mod 4 this, adding weapons armours factions and etc... and i tried to do by...
  6. Gust

save

i cant save the game, it crashes all the time wy?
  7. Gust

Treason, Betraing own brother

A sad movie that i've made, it contents a true history, about me , and wen my brothers betraied me. sadly. :cry:  :cry: i cant belive  :cry: (this is just a movie, nothing serius :) )
  8. Gust

Unghards kingdom

hey there, well, im here to ask if i can make a map, but in a diferent way, thelling you guys the history of the map, so in the end i release the map to you guys play, but i think the map needs a BIG history , a story well told,soo it is it, can i do this? I'm constantly putting chapters in a...
  9. Gust

No man's land--Released

hello world, im here to say that i finish my map,(in terms, it can be playable but may have a lot of bugs) (the map is a ''new land'' where peaplo go to start a new life, a No man's land. so im here to say that its finish and blaah blah bla.. lets go to photos :)...
  10. Gust

New map

Well, i dont kno if there is the place to put maps release. but i dont have nothing to do so i am doing a new map. the map dosent have big cites becouse its a ''New Land'' where peaplo go to try they new life, (soo its becoming colonized) soo.. no big castles of doom (like in any map) just...
  11. Gust

New Way To Kill?

ok ok, i was killed , by a new way, but its possible? i take a pic, just see .....  :evil: Iam the robino hood*** PLZ JUST SAY TO ME , I CAN DO THAT? and there gones another 6k ... 1- a man came and told he was going to protect me 2- then the bain came, 3- then the guy ho came to protect me...
Back
Top Bottom