Search results for query: *

• Users: Gust
  • Order by date
  1. Gust

South America Community Forsaken by TaleWorlds

I don't know why anyone here is against this,
    not that they are against it, but that they think is reasonable not to have servers. Amazingly, even "heads" of the SA community think it's okay not to have servers for SA,

I just, literally, had an discussion with some people in the discord who think it's normal not to have server available to SA since it is an early access game,

but what they don't seem to understand is that half the game is not properly available to us, as i said on early replies: " i feel cheated, Taleword impose this class system which is dreadful, and yet i cant even test it propelly since there isn't a south american server. "

it's like I couldn't participate in half of the early access development(for a full price game) simply because I can't have the experience that everyone else has(low latency), and because of that I can't give an propely opinion.

the point is that they didn't forget us, they just chose to ignore us
  2. Gust

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

any statements or news on SA servers?
    i guess we are in the same spot of OCE, your main provider does not provide a close enough server?
  3. Gust

No sword sisters? No refugee women, nothing. What the hell?!?

this thread summaryse everything wrong with this forum... no wonder why talewords does not communicate with us.

warband was a highly moddable game, and soo will be bannerlord, what made warband a great game was it community and its mods,
    we should be focused on helping talewords with finding bugs, find gameplay related issues, and not be arguing about trivial things that can be edited with mods.
  4. Gust

MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

they already said that there're no plans to host SA servers for now
    why are you still spamming

well, there is an entire continent with 12 countries and a strong community, yet no servers....(is south america the only region without servers?)
    i guess we are asking for something reasonable... at this moment it’s practically impossible to play multiplayer, the delay is soo annoying.
    we are at least trying to show that we are,indeed, in a need of server, or were the sales of the game that low on SA?

what would you do if there were no servers near your region?

you see? they could at least give us an detailed explanation for not doing so(Sa server), or an option to host a server from the game, as we had on warband.

i see countless arguments and threads over class system, magnet shields, horseman's too strong etc..., and i can't give an concrete opinion, because i can't even test it properly, I feel like they are depriving me of testing 50% of the game and giving my opinion about multiplayer on the forums.
  5. Gust

South America is probably doing alright, there must be a server in Texas or Louisiana. I don't get why y'all complaining
    150+ ping?
    on a reflex based game?
    yea, why are we complaining?
  6. Gust

Personally, i feel cheated, Taleword impose this class system which is dreadful, and yet i cant even test it propelly since there isn't a south american server.I understand completely that the game is in early acces therefore patches are being released every day and so, and that makes it dificultly to release dedicated server files. but why dont we have a "host game" option like we had in warband? at the very least, let me enjoy all the features of the game I bought....

I had about 5 friends who came to me asking "what is mount&blade?, should i buy it?" and i had to reply : "no, do not buy bannerlord, there is no servers to play on multiplayer and the singleplayer is quite messy".
  7. Gust

Transatlantic Server Testing - For a better gaming

Ikaguia said:
    I'm from the capital, I have the best(or at least should be the best) internet in the team, it's a 40MB internet.
    but we got 140 ping on some EUA servers...
    dont you remember, we pay for 100% and only get 10% of internet...

IP:85.241.68.55
    Your Location:brasil
    Minimum-Maximum-Average:185-190-195
    IP:81.20.240.40
    Your Location:brasil
    Minimum-Maximum-Average:230
  8. Gust

1.391 Multiplayer BUGs / Suggestions

lot of erros on horse charge.
  9. Gust

Suggestions and ideas

F.F.C._fritz said:
    When I connect to invasion mode, I have to wait three (THREE!) rounds to play, like if I were dead, which is quite annoying.
    Is it possible to do something about that?

maybe, if the host chooses the number of turns, like, one turn respawn, or 2 turns respawn, or default (3 turns respawn)
  10. Gust

Screenshots & videos

lines.
    dwDQW.jpg
    QbqGd.jpg
    T724B.jpg
  11. Gust

Suggestions and ideas

pirate banner, would be cool

220px-Pirate_Flag_of_Rack_Rackham.svg.png
  12. Gust

MP Antiquity [WB] NomadyZ - Pre-Alpha 1.4 released!

ok, we're back
    we stopped because we are lazy,had even forgotten,but I remembered, we're back, now we are fixing the bugs. and making it playable
    we played 15 min on a dedicated and no errors, (just flying bows on fishing net, nothing serious)
  13. Gust

[M] The Deluge - general discussion

how can i create my server?, it does not apear, even on lan
    when i set a server of native with wse it works, but this mod is not working.

edit:nvm
  14. Gust

Nordous' Sceners Guild

there is an way to make the destructible doors harder to destroy? (with more hp, i don't know)
  15. Gust

Help

wich server?
  16. Gust

Liga Warband Brasil - Server BR 24/7

you are certain that ikaguia just dragged for fun?

he just called us monkeys, illiterate and trolls.
    ''Last thing we know, we'll have these forums filled with monkeys and illiterate trolls..''

that not nice. thats prejudice.

''HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU.''
    thats is to, since there are a lot of brazilians, and so far I have not seen one ''HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU''
    i respect everyone, i think he should respect us too
  17. Gust

United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

give me one chance please :sad:
    its the only server that i have less than 200 of ping (and its populated)
  18. Gust

Blood

pawnstorm said:
    Maybe you have "Hide blood" selected? Click "Configure" in the loader screen, you can find the hide blood option under the game settings.

ahhh thank you thank you thank you thank you. it was that, i think i pressed that when i chosen the dx9
Back
Top Bottom