Search results for query: *

• Users: Jeffa19
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Do the Rhodoks have cavalry?

I'm upgrading my Rhodok troops but they don't seem to have a cavalry path, or have I missed it somehow? Anyone know? Also, once a country has reached the highest tech level, does the troop tree include troops with muskets? Thanks,
  2. How does one steal/conquer colonies from other factions?

First of all, very cool mod, I'm enjoying it very much! I want to create my own island nation by conquering all of the islands in the new world. The problem is the factions have started claiming the islands, and when I travel to their colonies the colonists just laugh at me and I don't have...
  3. Confederate Renegades Culture?

If I take over a city or hotel or something, can I choose Confederate Renegades culture? To build up a Confederate army? I know with high enough influence or relations with the minor Confederate Renegades faction, I can recruit Confederate Renegades. But I'm wondering if I recruit a large...
  4. Quick Question re. Holy Roman Empire and Courtship/Diplomacy

Hi, I recently d/l'd the mod and have been playing it for a bit, mainly arround the Holy Roman Empire, and have to say that it is a lot of fun and that I can't wait for the next patch! I am having a hard time meeting any nobles or noblewomen or anything though, to gain influence with or to...
Back
Top Bottom