Search results for query: *

1. Do the Rhodoks have cavalry?

I'm upgrading my Rhodok troops but they don't seem to have a cavalry path, or have I missed it somehow? Anyone know? Also, once a country has reached the highest tech level, does the troop tree include troops with muskets? Thanks,
  2. How does one steal/conquer colonies from other factions?

Ok cool, didn't know they could be driven out by the natives, does that happen often?
  3. How does one steal/conquer colonies from other factions?

First of all, very cool mod, I'm enjoying it very much! I want to create my own island nation by conquering all of the islands in the new world. The problem is the factions have started claiming the islands, and when I travel to their colonies the colonists just laugh at me and I don't have...
  4. colonies

One can't presently take a colony by force from another faction?
  5. Confederate Renegades Culture?

Well when you capture a hotel or town or something, when you camp afterward, you can go into kingdom options, and select culture. I just used cheats to speed things up, and noticed that while you can choose american, indian, lawman, gangster and so on, there isn't the option to choose confederate culture.

I know that the mod is finished and everything, but is there any way for me to add the confederate culture option to the mod? The confederate renegades is already a minor faction, so I imagine there is already a troop tree. Is there a simple way for me to add the confederate renegades as a possible kingdom culture?
  6. Confederate Renegades Culture?

If I take over a city or hotel or something, can I choose Confederate Renegades culture? To build up a Confederate army? I know with high enough influence or relations with the minor Confederate Renegades faction, I can recruit Confederate Renegades. But I'm wondering if I recruit a large...
  7. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Jeffa19 said:
    This mod looks great! Can't wait until the Prussians are added as a culture, been wanting that for quite a while now.

Bit of an odd question but... can one marry lord's daughters and so on in this mod? For diplomacy, and holding feasts and events and so forth? I have seen it in a couple other mods but wasn't sure if it was a feature in this one or not.

Thanks,

Anyone know?
  8. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Wow, I just found this mod now, it looks absolutely fantastic!

I have a couple questions regarding politics and high society, does that mean we will be able to marry nobility and so on? High society makes me think of duels of honor, royal balls and so forth, but it seems to me as though that sort of thing would be rather time consuming to add in. Can you give any specifics on what features will be included in the non-combat side of things?

Thanks,
  9. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

This mod looks great! Can't wait until the Prussians are added as a culture, been wanting that for quite a while now.

Bit of an odd question but... can one marry lord's daughters and so on in this mod? For diplomacy, and holding feasts and events and so forth? I have seen it in a couple other mods but wasn't sure if it was a feature in this one or not.

Thanks,
  10. Quick Question re. Holy Roman Empire and Courtship/Diplomacy

Oh ok, that makes sense that I couldn't find many people lol : D
  11. Quick Question re. Holy Roman Empire and Courtship/Diplomacy

Hi, I recently d/l'd the mod and have been playing it for a bit, mainly arround the Holy Roman Empire, and have to say that it is a lot of fun and that I can't wait for the next patch! I am having a hard time meeting any nobles or noblewomen or anything though, to gain influence with or to...
Back
Top Bottom