Search results for query: *

• Users: kadmendo99
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kadmendo99

Ping spikes between ~16:00 and ~23:00 +2 UTC

Well, after posting this on the steam forum I decided to increase my chances and try this place too. A little cry for help here. I'm not sure when did it start so I can't quite pin down what's changed, but I'm noticing that my ping decides to jump to ~300 at the hours mentioned in the title...
  2. kadmendo99

seeing your troops's equipment

In the diplomacy mod for warband, there is this wonderful option to check the equipment of  your troops, as with the talk option there was an option to ask about their equipment and you saw all possible armors and weapons, now, is there an option to somehow put that into fire and sword? any help...
  3. kadmendo99

should i be worried?

i got this after i finished the vilage mission on the deluge, i got something similar when i started the battle. i did some minor tweaks to the game, who shouldn't be related to the mission or battle.
  4. kadmendo99

important

i having diplomacy 3.31 and i want to update it to 3.32  but i have a game 650~ days old  and i REALLY don't want to get rid of him. can i upgrade to 3.32 without starting a new game
  5. kadmendo99

basic question about marshallship(diplomacy mod)

i have been elected to the marshall of the kingdom of nords and everybody following me but not joining me in battles. what i need to do for they will join at battles?
  6. kadmendo99

basic question about marshallship

i have been elected to the marshall of the kingdom of nords and everybody following me but not joining me in battles. what i need to do for they will join at battles?
  7. kadmendo99

THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!(i'm new)

I've just conquered Curaw(my favourite town) by MYSELF after being outmached abuot seven to one(about 350 vs 50)(No cheats,just dirty tactics :mrgreen:) and now nobody supporting me to be the lord of the town that i conquered byMYSELF after being outmached aboUt seven to one (i'm really...
Back
Top Bottom