Search results for query: *

1. kadmendo99

Download

The Patch thingy ain't working.
  2. kadmendo99

Ping spikes between ~16:00 and ~23:00 +2 UTC

Well, after posting this on the steam forum I decided to increase my chances and try this place too. A little cry for help here. I'm not sure when did it start so I can't quite pin down what's changed, but I'm noticing that my ping decides to jump to ~300 at the hours mentioned in the title...
  3. kadmendo99

seeing your troops's equipment

In the diplomacy mod for warband, there is this wonderful option to check the equipment of  your troops, as with the talk option there was an option to ask about their equipment and you saw all possible armors and weapons, now, is there an option to somehow put that into fire and sword? any help...
  4. kadmendo99

A soldier or A gentleman

it's a no-spawn area, meaning it is relativley safe
  5. kadmendo99

A soldier or A gentleman

kadmendo99 said:
    sure, 3 people teaming and killing everyone in sight is somewhat irritating

i agreed on that :razz:
    still, ship arty wins at the "most irritating deathmatch thingy" contest, as theres basically no way to beat a skilled a arty who shoots all boats in sight
  6. kadmendo99

A soldier or A gentleman

what have i done to you? i only want to play a flute, on a ship, without getting killed by people
  7. kadmendo99

A soldier or A gentleman

what in the bloody hell is wrong with you? teaming up in deathmatch is the most awesome thing there is, the difficulty of actually getting a big team with making it crumble is very fun, the joy of slaying teamers? you are a sadist then, enjoying ruining other people's effort, sure, 3 people teaming and killing everyone in sight is somewhat irritating, but what is wrong with the so called ship crews? they are epic, especially when done right(no let-arty-in-don't-let-anyone-else leaders), the worst thing in deathmatch is people who kill musicians, second is ship arty who ignore people's pleas for mercy and sink all boats in sight
  8. kadmendo99

What happened to the Arabian Harbour Deathmatches?

oh lord, that server was fun, there are alternatives though, Tropical_Paradise has ships too, and is a good server overall
  9. kadmendo99

15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

what happend to this server? it's not on the list
  10. kadmendo99

Polish Republic Unit and Nation Guide

bump, this thing is worth keeping up
  11. kadmendo99

Commander Battles are still not working, (even with new files)

indeed, i really miss the commander battles
  12. kadmendo99

should i be worried?

nope
  13. kadmendo99

should i be worried?

i got this after i finished the vilage mission on the deluge, i got something similar when i started the battle. i did some minor tweaks to the game, who shouldn't be related to the mission or battle.
  14. kadmendo99

Did i just screw up? (spoilers)

Illusive Man said:
    You can use the cheatmenu which will allow you to improve your relationship with the lords and to try and persuade them as many times as you need.
    there is no CHEATMENU in fire and sword.
    so, yes, you screwd up :sad:
  15. kadmendo99

Affiliate to a family

Roran 13 said:
    :sad: I want to affiliate with them, though I still can with his brother, will my father-in-law be "affiliated" with me aswell if aI affiliate with his brother?
    i'm not sure...
    i think yes
  16. kadmendo99

Affiliate to a family

Roran 13 said:
    If I marry a lady in a family I want to affiliate with, I can't affiliate anymore... Am I automatically a part of the family? Do I get the benefits of it?
    i have the same problem,i am married to lady keatli and affiliated to jarl turya.
    and no,you are not getting the benefits of it
  17. kadmendo99

important

i having diplomacy 3.31 and i want to update it to 3.32  but i have a game 650~ days old  and i REALLY don't want to get rid of him. can i upgrade to 3.32 without starting a new game
  18. kadmendo99

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

i had done some tweaks for myself on diplomacy 3.31
    and  i having few error messages when i entering taverns or castles,all the flags at the castles has turned to  the flag of the kingdom of swadia.
    on battles the game is flooded with error messages and there is no banners above friendly units
  19. kadmendo99

Suggestions

i have a few ideas

1. caravans can switch sides like lords.
    it will say:"a caravan from XXXX canceled his contract and signed to XXXX"

2.make managing towns more intresting.

2.1. when you you press  manage the town your having more options but improvements(I've go nothing...ideas?)

2.2.and also more improvements
    2.2.1.upgrade marketplace:more caravans coming in,more quantity of any goods that already exist,more money for all merchants,can be done more than once
    2.2.2.warehoses:double the food stocks
    2.2.3.theatre:like school but for towns(+1 per month)
    2.2.3.1.big theatre:like theatre but better(+2 per month)*
    2.2.3.2.great theatre:even better!(+1 per week)*
    2.2.3.3.epic theatre:E-P-I-C(+2 per week)*
    2.2.4.reservations office:you can order certain item(weapon,shield,armor,horse) that is not  in your marketplace
    the price will be:item price*1.5+500.for example:item worth 600 deners will cost 1400(600*1.5=900+500=1400)
    2.2.5.Blacksmith peasants have actual weapons(same skills)  and 150% chance of upgraded recruits

3.decide which color your kingdom will be,i really don't want red,i hate this color!

*can be bought at this level or upgraded from lower level,the second option is cheaper but takes much more time
Back
Top Bottom