Search results for query: *

1. Celtichugs

Fir Áraig

:party:
  2. Celtichugs

Just saying hey

Hey, didn't think anyone still played Vikingr. Good to see it's still got some fans. See ya
  3. Celtichugs

Black Watch Gaming Community

Bump
  4. Celtichugs

Both. Majority EU, but we do have about 15 or so NA members.
  5. Celtichugs

No, we do allow "Unpures" to join too.
  6. Celtichugs

Thanks, chief
  7. Celtichugs

About Us: The Black Watch Gaming Community (BWGC) is a community of regular gamers that play any and all types of games. Including (but not limited to) Mount&Blade, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege, CS:GO, Smite, Battlefield, Squad, Paradox games and more! We provide a fun environment for like...
  8. Celtichugs

Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

nacholoko16 said:
    Celtichugs said:
    Okay, you didn't then. But, if you go into the TS, you'll notice you have the muted tags. But okay, you're right :smile:
    Thanks for understand.

Face, meet Palm! Palm, meet Face!
  9. Celtichugs

Okay, you didn't then. But, if you go into the TS, you'll notice you have the muted tags. But okay, you're right :smile:
  10. Celtichugs

Gaham: Hey I wanted you to know that the 00th loved the shieldwall events when we went to them and we thank you for your dedicated work. I'm glad you were able to give some NW scrubs a warm welcome to the Vikingr Community. Thank you.

RoligSnø said:
    Hey, Celtic.

It was sad to hear about it.
    Anyway, many thanks for your work and efforts for us. It was fun and I really enjoyed it.

From Garðaríki with love :þ
    Skjegg.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it :smile:
  11. Celtichugs

nacholoko16 said:
    Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Hint:

jomsvikingsigncopy.png
    Sorry didnt get it, my clan makes me a *******?

No, but was a certain member of your clan that gave you the abuse. But, hey no one will believe me as per, so whatever :smile: From what I saw you did nothing wrong.

To further to KickingJoub's comments, Thjolstof you were muted due to incredible amounts of mic-spam.
  12. Celtichugs

Thjolstof, I know who was giving you the abuse and I think you only need to look a little closer to home to remember who that was. Hint; Eirikr's post.
  13. Celtichugs

Thank you, Orchid.

I should say, I LOVED organizing it. I just hated all the abuse, QQ'ing, immaturity that was displayed by certain, specific people. Only so much abuse I can take when I did/do ALL this in MY SPARE time. Nice to know some people appreciated my effort, when clearly so many people didn't (despite turning up every month)...
  14. Celtichugs

Víkingr Community TeamSpeak

As I mentioned at the SWE, the TeamSpeak will be taken down at the end of the month due to Cosmos Hosting's closure of server hosting.

I recommend you get back any files you may have stores in any of the channel's File Browsers.
  15. Celtichugs

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Pretty sure Celtic has been asking people to do that since the dawn of time.  :roll:

Correct.

sotijalo said:
    Event was really nice. Maybe not so strategic on the Rus side as the battle from the last month, but it was most enjoyable.

For you, yes, maybe.

Borgarrson said:
    I can't believe I missed!

Well, sorry, don't know when or if there'll be a next one.

RagnarGerman said:
    Well, when Celtic is tired of organizing the event,which I can understand, I would try to organize it to keep the event alive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I also very much doubt you understand.
  16. Celtichugs

Not worth the hassle, stress and abuse from certain "community members", so pulling the plug.

Like I say, I have the OP still as a PM so happy to to give it to people for inspiration if they wish to make a new SWE.
  17. Celtichugs

I'm done. Can't be ****ed with this anymore.

Taking down OP (but keeping it as a PM to myself so that it's archived for future use). Reasons are many, none I'm going to share here (probably)
  18. Celtichugs

Join now!
  19. Celtichugs

Last time:

You do not need to register.

You do not need to be a part of any clan.

Times are GMT. There is a link for your timezone.

7pm GMT is the WRONG time.

/end
  20. Celtichugs

No worries
Back
Top Bottom