Search results for query: *

1. ShadowofDeath92

M&B Wont Start(Sorted)

Okay so earlier today I was modding M&B, after successfully doing some things I stopped playing the game, when I did it was working perfectly, now when I try to start the game I get these 3 errors, In that order, I'm redownloading M&B now and will probably redownload DX9 to see if either...
  2. ShadowofDeath92

Fixing the position/axis of a model(Dire need of superior guidance)

Thats my problem, I read somewhere to edit the items axis in BRF edit but I dont know how to go about donig that.Its from the OSP weapons pack, any help on how to fix the axis/a link on how to do it would be appreciated.
  3. ShadowofDeath92

Requesting help putting a name to a film

I can remember a film I watched a couple of years ago but I cannot remember the name of it, I remember a lot of the plot so I'lltry paint a decent picture of it. Its about a bunch of bored rich kids , who start robbing banks or going on killing sprees (not sure which, may be both).And the cops...
  4. ShadowofDeath92

Spouses,fathers and lovers

Found this line of script messing about in python and i was just wondering if its been implemented into the game yet?
  5. ShadowofDeath92

Party wont spawn

I'm having a problem where i have made the troops etc. but it will not spawn. The party template line. ("farsons_rebels","Farson's Rebels",icon_axeman|carries_goods(2),0,fac_forest_bandits,bandit_personality,[(trp_farson_rebel,16,65)]), Actual Troop line   ["farson_rebel","Farson...
  6. ShadowofDeath92

SP Musket Era Fantasy Chide Roland:The Fall of Gilead

This is a mod based in the Inner Baronies of Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" world. Factions John "Walter'o'Dim" Farson's Revolution/Rebellion:Rag tag troops in large numbers.Some gun troops hopefully. Gilead:Knights of Eld and Gunslingers. Very good troops in low numbers. Since I cant get...
  7. ShadowofDeath92

Recruiting Numbers

Is there a way to increase the range of troops you can recruit in a tavern, say instead of a random 2-5 hired blades making it up to 10-15? I'm trying to make slightly larger battles. Also would the denar cost increase on its own of would I  need to do that myself?
  8. ShadowofDeath92

Increasing Merchants Denars

I am currently playing the game with prices and quantities modified.I need to know how to increase the merchants money limit if it is to work properly,any help people can give me is appreciated.
  9. ShadowofDeath92

Bug with editor(or my computer)

I had a problem when i used the editor(the new one). I copied the Heraldic_Mail_with_Surcoat and Knightly_Heater_Shield by using "Insert at end" and there was no problems. I changed the name and the armor values but then in-game they were see through, i could see through the shield and the...
  10. ShadowofDeath92

Ammo limit

Hi just wondering in the line for a crossbow or a pistol which part determines how much ammo it can hold? Would appreciate it if someone could just highlight it or underline it. Also (just two more things) how do i determine if something is 2-handed And how to i make it so something can or...
  11. ShadowofDeath92

A minor problem

When ever i go into a battle and win/lose ,when i am about to go back to the world map, i get an error which i cant remember exactly but it had something to do with mission on the end of it. Is this easily fixed or have i done something wrong?
  12. ShadowofDeath92

Celts V Anglo's V French (Needs members)

Hi I'm working on a Fantasy mod based about the wars England had with France and Ireland.I know they didn't happen at the same time but that's why its fantasy  :wink: so far all I've done is add in a few troops.I was hoping to make some sort of diplomacy skill.So Ireland could say ally with...
  13. ShadowofDeath92

Need help with troops

Hi im using the ptyhon editor and so far ive got the troops ingame but it dosent give me an option to upgrade them! it has the base troop but no upgrade button.Pls tell me if the problem is in here and how to fix it many thanks in advance And Ignore the Irish B*stard thing ,I am Irish, im...
  14. ShadowofDeath92

Hi im back after ages    :mrgreen: I was just wondering if anyone can upload ver .751 i did a search but couldnt find anything i wanna play TLD  :P Thanks in advance
  15. ShadowofDeath92

Slow-mo

Can someone remap the slow-mo button from F9 to like e or somthing please? :!: :?:
  16. ShadowofDeath92

How do i fix this?

When i go to the four way's inn (or the equivelant in the last age mod) i find no passage to go inside is there a fix? Dont tell me to search cos my search is broken  :cry: Please tell me how to fix :)
  17. ShadowofDeath92

Request

Can somone make this sword for me http://www.allswords.com/photos/4172025-2.jpg
  18. ShadowofDeath92

FOOOOOOD

I'M SOOOOO HUNGRY :?
  19. ShadowofDeath92

Mod Tools

Arent the mod tools supposes to be out this day?
  20. ShadowofDeath92

web

can i make a m&b web it would be combined with guild wars but please can i. :(
Back
Top Bottom