Search results for query: *

• Users: Vicccard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vicccard

Help a comrade out

I'll cut right to the problem; I can run Native, Polished Native, Napoleonic Wars and even Brytanwalda all without a hitch. Yet I can not start the first battle of L'aigle (against the 4 bandits) without getting Runtime Error. I've tried lowering specs, but it makes no difference. I downloaded...
  2. Vicccard

Ban request 22nd siege Bavarian Sukk sukk

Name of the server you were on: 22nd siege Name of the person causing trouble: Bavarian_SUKK_SUKK Nature of their offense: multiple tk's Time and date of their offense: 15th of march, 16:16 GMT If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. nope I also got some comments that...
  3. Vicccard

Duuring's Mercenary Battalion {International, looting, pillaging and winning}

War is awful. It kills. It destroys. But it also lets you make a bucket load of money. Duuring knew that. He's Dutchman. Wherever there is money to be made, you can find the Dutch. Even when their own country is at war against the Spanish rule, or better said, against the Spanish taxes, he and...
  4. Vicccard

De Koninklijke Nederlandse Artillerie English-Speaking+Army based+Recruiting EU

Please take note that this regiment is not fully independent, but fills in the need of artillery in het Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger. We train as artillery, we help out the other regiments in trainings and battles. The time we can act independently is far away ^^ I'd also like to point out...
  5. Vicccard

Ban request 60th_Pvt_EdiBecar

Name of the server you were on: MM_Official_Battle     Name of the person causing trouble: 60th_Pvt_EdiBecar     Nature of their offense Teamkilling a musican and telling them not to play     Time and date of their offense: 25th december 15:55     If needed, what your relationship was to the...
  6. Vicccard

7e Regiment Artillerie á Pied de Ligne (Recruiting Artillerie Players)

Greetings! We are the 7e Regiment Artillerie á pied! Organized in 22 companies, it had units from Spain to Prussia. They served with the Grand Armée in Russia and Germany, and were reformed during the 100 days, but this time with almost only French Tags, Avatars and Roster...
  7. Vicccard

3éme Régiment Grenadier (Hollaindais) á Pied de la Garde Impériale [Recruiting]

One of the very, very few regiments with an actual girl in it! After many efforts, here is, at last, the official 3e Grenadiers Taleworlds page! Hip hip! Huzzaaah! Note that the roster must be updated. Also, we lost a few members to a new, high ranks-giving regiments, which why we...
  8. Vicccard

What's wrong with my damn computer

From one to another day, all the pictures and letters of MM are blobby/pixels. Out of nowhere Does anyone know what's wrong? Because this isnt really that irritating, but when I tried my other games, Empire:TW has the same problems. I can't even play, because of all the weird...
  9. Vicccard

Tarleton's Green Dragoons [1776] [M] [Recruiting]

This is a light horse regiment for the upcoming mod '1776' but we also play on MM So you find yourself sitting in your home, while those rebels tear up the colonies? You want to do something about it, but you don't want to fight with those rebels, or with some British accents snobs? Then join...
Back
Top Bottom