Search results for query: *

1. Digital Donut

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Jakfraust is invisible, and I think there's a prerequisite to him, because none of my deceitful techniques have helped me find him.

You need to have the infinity stone to talk to him, and you can either give him the stone for his invisibility set or refuse and he will leave forever
  2. Digital Donut

Banastre's Romero Mod / Bleak Outlook

Do forgive my double post, but since the board is inactive I figured maybe somebody could help if they see a "new" post in their activity feed.

Is there anyway to increase the number of outlaw parties on the map? Even in the sub mod, there is barely anything to shoot at, so if someone could tell if it's possible (and of course how) I would very much appreciate it.

Also: Many, if not nearly all of the sub mod's features do not function/are not present, is this something that happens commonly or is the download link broken/corrupted?
  3. Digital Donut

Banastre's Romero Mod / Bleak Outlook

Indeed, I do hope you continue working on this Banastre. You've brought quite the vibrant environment in your sub-mod, probably even better than the original that it is based off of.

Thank you for the work you have already done so far :smile:

EDIT: I got it to work, still uses Denars instead of Rounds through... :\
  4. Digital Donut

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

N0ught said:
    *~ Fixed troubadour has to give Hades the Bone Lyre, or he keeps respawning on the map, and you cant access the quest for the bloodfountain.
    *~ Fixed Prophecy fates encounter infinite menu lockup.
    *~ Made "Skyclad" armor for Antihero characters and Erinyes. Erinyes also no longer have shields, for balance purposes.
    *~ Fixed Changeling quest doesn't terminate when finished.

... Rolling right along. Not playtesting as much as I should, but I'll get there.

I also have a concept I may try... a mission that starts the game, before you get fully dropped onto the map. Whether or not this concept comes to bear, there will be something low-level going into the next version.

Two words: Robin Hood. :cool:

Two words: Absolute Excitement!
  5. Digital Donut

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

N0ught said:
    Digital Donut said:
    Slayers stop spawning shortly after the Evil faction awakens :sad: Even after talking to the True Apothecary, they won't appear on the map.

This could be because when the Necropolis surfaces, Old Zendar gets disabled, and this is used as the spawn reference point. Pretty easy to fix, if so.

EDIT: Hmmm, again, I think you might have a corrupted install. Because i can start a new character, and cheat up to level 30, when the Necropolis appears, and they still spawn.

This is the entire code having to do with spawning Manhunters and Slayers:

Code:
    #SOLIDANDSHADE
      (5.7, 0, 0.0, [(store_num_parties_created,reg(3),"pt_manhunters"),
                     (lt,reg(3),num_max_zendar_manhunters),
                     (store_num_parties_of_template, reg(2), "pt_manhunters"), (lt,reg(2),3)],
                           [
                            (store_character_level, ":level", "trp_player"),
                            (try_begin),
                            (lt, ":level", 20),
                            (set_spawn_radius,1),(spawn_around_party,"p_zendar","pt_manhunters"),
                            (try_end),]),

(5.7, 0, 0.0, [(store_num_parties_created,reg(3),"pt_slayers"),
                     (lt,reg(3),num_max_zendar_manhunters),
                     (store_num_parties_of_template, reg(2), "pt_slayers"), (lt,reg(2),3)],
                           [
                            (store_character_level, ":level", "trp_player"),
                            (try_begin),
                            (ge, ":level", 20),
                            (set_spawn_radius,1),(spawn_around_party,"p_zendar","pt_slayers"),
                            (try_end),]),

I suggest doing what I do: Install Mount & Blade 1.011 to your desktop. I'm not joking. It bypasses all problems due to "windows virtual store" duplicate files, as the desktop is not allowed to be virtualized, as well. Nifty.

Cheating works for me also, but not if I climb to 30 legitimately. The outlaw Necrolords bloodlust hunt the Slayers down and Always wind up defeating all of their parties, could this have something to do with it?
  6. Digital Donut

TheFriendlySatanist said:
    To be ghost you need to be level 20 i think, and then die. It random so it might not work the first time. Also to get Rasputin you need to be a high priest of death (join the fountain) and talk to him with the brain. As for the labyrinth thing I'm not sure, she doesn't kill you if you have Medusa's head she doesn't kill you but doesn't let you in. I think you need to be antihero.

Still no clues how to find Typhon thou. (I am a lich, killed Hades three times, Cerberus, and stuff).

You only need to be level 13 to become a Ghost, and Typhon spawns once you either activate the Evil faction, or become an Antihero.

The Museum is indeed accessed via showing Medusa's Head to Eurayle, while also being an Antihero.
  7. Digital Donut

* Main Legendary Sets:
    ~ MEDUSA'S BLOOD - when the character recruits Stheno
    ~ ALCHEMIST'S ADAMANT - when the character wins the secret of Adamant
    ~ HORSEMAN'S CURSE - when the character becomes a Ghost
    ~ KHAN'S FIST - when the character wins Khan's Fist from Sanjar Khan
    ~ MISFORTUNATE FORTUNATO - when the character recruits Fortunato
    ~ OAK, ASH AND THORN - when the character recruits Oak, Ash or Thorn
    ~ SCALES OF THE GORGON - when the character recruits Stheno
    ~ PLAGUE OF THE RED DEATH - when the character becomes Death itself
    ~ RASPUTIN'S REQUIEM - when the character recruits Rasputin
    ~ THE WOLFSBANE PACK - when the character recruits Dupin
    ~ THE GREAT ARTIFICER - when the character talks to The Great Artificer (automatic; if great artificer is met and leaves before the other requirements are met the relic master gift will not be received)
    ~ QUOTH THE RAVEN, 'NEVERMORE.' - when the character recruits Dupin or The Raven
    ~ GIFTS OF THE GODS - when the character recruits Lamia, or when the character receives Poseidon's Trident or Hematite, the Sword of Hades, or when the character becomes a *Lich or an *Antihero
    ~ THE BEHEMOTH WORM - when The Behemoth Worm joins the party
    ~ POE'S SHADE - when the character recruits Poe
    ~ THE RISING SUN - when any of the six items have been owned by the character
    ~ THE BLACK KNIGHT - when any of the three items have been owned by the character
    ~ THE GARMENTS OF INVISIBILITY - when the character talks to Jakfraust
    ~ THE MUMMY - when the character recruits Imhotep
    ~ PYGMALION AND GALATEA - when the character talks to Galatea

* Vampire only:
    ~ THE UNDYING SWORD OF VLAD DRACULA - when the character recruits The Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula
    ~ LAMIA'S LAMENT - when the character recruits Lamia
    ~ THE VAMPIRE'S LIVERY - when the character becomes a Vampire

* Werewolf only:
    ~ HUNTER'S NIGHT - when the Hunter's Night is received
    ~ CROSSBONES' CRAFT - when the character recruits Crossbones
    ~ THE WEREWOLF'S HOWL - when the character becomes a Werewolf

* Ghoul only:
    ~ PLAGUE OF THE BLACK DEATH - when the character talks to Mephistopheles.

More details on the individual parts of this quest can be found in the Discoveries topic.

Unfortunately that's just a copy from the strategy guide :/

My request, or rather question, is what are the Exact requirements for Relicmaster are. Since the guide mentions Galatea, which is Troubadour only, that would lead me to believe that Relicmaster can only be obtained if one is a Troubadour which at this point I'm unsure wether that is the case or not.

Additionally does that mean I Have to pledge myself to the bloodfountain to get Relicmaster??? (because of Rasputin)

A reply from N0ught would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Digital Donut

The strategy guide is a bit.... vague, on the actual Relicmaster requirements, would someone be so kind as post a list of what Relicmaster requires?
  9. Digital Donut

Slayers stop spawning shortly after the Evil faction awakens :sad: Even after talking to the True Apothecary, they won't appear on the map.

Also it would seem you were indeed correct about reinstalling native, Fire Of The God's drops correctly now.
  10. Digital Donut

I do not have any other mods running with S&S, and I have not altered anything (intentionally anyway). You may be right as far as it being a bad native install, may also explain that werewolf glitch I had experienced, I will perform a fresh install and test it to see if it works :smile:

Also another (rather lengthy) set of script errors, this time after I caught Euronymous Flayer with his pants down and defeated him: : SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1048: Invalid Party ID: 1052; LINE NO: 6:
    At Simple trigger trigger no: 39
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1665: Invalid Party ID: 1052; LINE NO: 4:
  11. Digital Donut

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

The Kingslayer said:
    Digital Donut said:
    The Kingslayer said:
    Also can anyone tell me what "you feel invogirated when holding a wooden weapon" as fairy means.

You gain a 10% health increase if you are holding a wooden weapon (that you create via camp menu). You gain a 25% increase if you are wielding a Ghostwood weapon (must become a Ghost first).

That is.... actually quite op. Thanks for the information

The Ghostwood weapons are actually incredibly strong as well, so being a Fairy is quite effective in combat. (Additionally you can enter the Faire through the Underworld gate in Veidar at the cost of 1 Ghostwood)
  12. Digital Donut

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

The Kingslayer said:
    Also can anyone tell me what "you feel invogirated when holding a wooden weapon" as fairy means.

You gain a 10% health increase if you are holding a wooden weapon (that you create via camp menu). You gain a 25% increase if you are wielding a Ghostwood weapon (must become a Ghost first).
  13. Digital Donut

I return with another bug report.

So after I deleted and restarted my profile (couldn't find a work around for the glitched sapper charges female thing), I have finally made it back up to level 30, however the Fire Of The God's didn't drop for me (I made sure my inventory was empty of everything save 1 dried meat at the bottom). It's alittle strange since it worked with no issue on my last run.

I wish I could give any sort of insight as to what May have triggered it, but sadly this time I have no theories :sad:

I don't suppose there is anyway to manually add them you my inventory?
  14. Digital Donut

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

N0ught said:

Damn... :sad: My hopes=Butchered :sad:
  15. Digital Donut

Museum - where is it?

tatrow said:
    This hint just confuses me more, especially after poring over the world map looking for an island, and searching all of Swadian lands. :S

Edit: Nevermind, I understand now and am pretty sure I found it. I'll only share it if N0ught's chill with its location being released this soon after the release of the new version.

I would appreciate if you did, just put it in the Training Dummy with a spoiler for those who do not yet wish to know.
  16. Digital Donut

Peculiar occurrence in Haringoth Castle: There are 2 doors that seem to have the same purpose (as in they both say "door to castle"), however the door on ground level is broken. If you enter the second/false door, you become stuck in a scene that is 90% sky with the bottom right corner of your screen being castle brick. You cannot move, change view modes, press tab to leave the scene, or attack

You can however: Still open your inventory, access your party menu, access quests/notes menu.

Considering we All search madly for secrets and interesting things in S&S, I figured posting this one sooner rather than later would probably be a good idea :smile:

(also a minor bug: werewolf warcry doesn't work, still uses the default warcry)
  17. Digital Donut

Please do forgive my double post, but this bug certainly needs attention:

In relation to the sapper charges issue: After using them again to stop the permanent loss of health, if one accidentally changes gender via the snake alter (thought it was related to finding the museum...)... it causes the sapper charges health loss to reactivate, and unfortunately take more health than your character has... knocking you unconscious whenever you enter a battle or scene <_<

I tried using the sapper charges again to stop the health loss trigger like previously, however for whatever reason it won't work this time. Maybe changing back to my original gender will reverse the effects? Not sure how to do that though, I'll report back if I find out anything.
  18. Digital Donut

I hadn't thought of that, thank you!
  19. Digital Donut

N0ught said:
    Digital Donut said:
    Unless this is intentional... Big problem with the sapper charges: After using one in a siege, and it backfires on you and your party, no matter how much time passes, you are permanently backfired upon whenever you enter a scene or battle :sad:

Good call. Forgot to reset the variable after it does the damage once. Will be fixed in the next version. :grin:

Is there anyway I can fix/patch it on my end at the moment? Or by next version you do you mean hotfix? Being permanently stuck with 7 hp is not something I look forward to :/
  20. Digital Donut

Unless this is intentional... Big problem with the sapper charges: After using one in a siege, and it backfires on you and your party, no matter how much time passes, you are permanently backfired upon whenever you enter a scene or battle :sad:
Back
Top Bottom