Search results for query: *

1. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Just testet with a own army in a battle. The enemy walks straight to the left
  2. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Not when there are more armies with lords or in Freelancer, where you cant command the army
  3. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

Noone has the battle problems, that all Fighters from both sides run to the left and never really attack each other? Makes it really unplayable for me  :cry:
  4. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

I keep getting msg that feast is being held at Ras everyday , but when i go there , nothing happens the feast is a lie!

Do you have the last update for Warband? I had the same crash till i updated to 1.143.
    Nevertheless Freelancer has bugs like that you have to command the whole army when attacking a castle or town. You should only be a soldier then and not a commander.

And one other thing i found out in battles: Sometimes the two armies just run in circles following the boundaries of the battlefield. Anyone else has this problem?
  5. New Version Released: 0.15 (January 27th 2012)

Hi
    installed and crash pretty much after a few seconds in game
    i get this message: get_object failed for mesh : pic_soldier_world_map

I was hiring as a freelancer

Ok sorry, wrong thread
  6. Problem with big Battles

That helped a bit, thanx  :smile:
  7. Problem with big Battles

Noone else with this problem? Its still there in the new Version  :cry:
  8. The new Subversion.

Is it possible to use MBTweak with the Subversion 1257?
    I tried and it always crashes at starting up.  :cry:
  9. Problem with big Battles

Exactly
  10. Problem with big Battles

I have a big problem with battles with multiple armies. The troops just run around in a circle and do not charge. Once the front of one army gets to the rear of the enemy there is finally some slow fighting. Anyone has the same Problem? I think i had the same in some other mods  :?: Edit: this...
  11. Whats the biggest city garrison size you've seen?

and is there any possibility for a player to edit those huge garrisons?
  12. Very big garrisons after one year.

i am using svn version, but didnt change anything
  13. Very big garrisons after one year.

I have newest patch and hotfix and still those huge garisons. What was the solution for this?
    Day 170 and over 3k in Towns
  14. Bug reports and complaints topic

wildwing said:
    In the swiss union there's a castle called "Luzen Castle" but it's called Luzern in RL

First of all, I like the mod. Its really cool to play BUT then there are some really bad Things:

- I can only speak for the Swiss: The Map is bad! What the hell is Samen town? Fribourg is far more to the North, Lichtenstein is Swiss?
    - The Banners: How can Bern have the Banner of Basel, when Basel (not e small Town in this Aera) is not even on the Map. Okay was still on the Holy Roman Empire then. Bern has the Bear as Banner
    - Graubünden (Coire, St. Moritz), Tessin (Lugano) did become member at around 1500

Thats all for now =) . As i said, overall its cool to play and i didnt have many crashes. Besides that, sieges are a bit messed up. They dont seem to find the ladder.

Forgive my english as its not my native language. Thanx for all the work you put into this mod
Back
Top Bottom