Search results for query: *

1. ContyS

Crucial Mechanic to deal with block delay!

The worst thing about what you just said, is that some people actually feel like this so u can't tell if someone is trolling or not

I am not trolling, I am just trying to point out that block delay is not a flat worsening of the gameplay.
  2. ContyS

Crucial Mechanic to deal with block delay!

Yes yes yes you got it right!!!! (y)(y)(y)
    People on forum don't want to adapt to the new game. They want warband 2, and me too, but it is not warband 2.

In warband I often clicked block and attack almost in the same time to keep the pressure going while keeping the defense up, CAN'T DO IN BANNERLORD, GOTTA ADAPT.

In wardband, when facing an opponent that feints alot and proficiently, I clicked block repeatedly in the direction of opponent's feints and it increased the chance of blocking, at least that was what I did and I think a lot of people did too. Now, CANT DO THAT IN BANNERLORD TOO.

In BANNERLORD you have to stay away from clicking anything (block or attack) until the moment of the actual strike of your opponent and only then you have to click the right block direction ONCE.

This change requires more precise actions from players defensively and it makes offence more dangerous in general. ( Btw people who think that spam is bad for the gameplay are just not very good at the game, I am sorry, no offence, but it seems to be true)

P.S. Yet melee offence seems kinda weak in BANNERLORD (in skirmish) due to HEAVY ARMOR FROM THE START which is actually the worst thing with bannerlord MP. ARMORED MEN AND HORSES FROM THE START that is just not fun and not good for competitive balance.

Im so glad someone else noticed the adaption required in BANNERLORD !
  3. ContyS

Who is at the Top?

Golradir said:
    this community is really going to ****e..
    this ^^, I feel you man. These forums aren't what they used to be back in 2011. Ahh, sweet times, when trolls like this got banned as they deserve.
  4. ContyS

Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

guise, wat if all screenshots are photoshopped??????//?//

eye_of_the_one_dollar_pyramid.jpg

Kappa.gif

JUST KIDDING THOUGH
  5. ContyS

[NC2014] Suggestions

Rayden_ said:
    Thanks to those who contributed in the tournament but I've never seen such ****ty maps
  6. ContyS

More orders/commands mod?

Try Prophesy of Pendor mod. I played it 2 years ago, and as i know it kept improving all this time. It has additional commands for your troops and it is the best singleplayer mod for WB overall.
  7. ContyS

Team Ukraine

pro.faiL said:
    sotamursu123 said:
    UA too poor to win :grin:D

especially cuz no sonic or k2

Yeah, probably cause they're "trolls" lol.

rofl
    sonic no troll, sonic no troll in real life aswel
    Kappa.gif
  8. ContyS

[NC2014] Suggestions

sup guys, i have a suggestion. nc2014 should be played without any new maps.
  9. ContyS

Group Stage Bets [Results are in + Poll about Bonus Points]

Group A
    1. Poland
    2. Russia
    3. Italy
    4. Canada
    5. Greece

Group B
    1. UK
    2.Turkey
    3. SCA
    4. Lithuania
    5. Brazil 

Group C
    1. BeNe
    2. Ka & E.R.
    3. Middle E.
    4. Finland.
    5. Ukraine     

Group D
    1. USA
    2. France
    3. Germany
    4. Georgia
    5. Czech

10. ContyS

Team Ukraine

Best banner ever indeed.
  11. ContyS

[ND3] - Player List (Applications Locked!)

Please remove me from the tournament too.
  12. ContyS

[ND3] - Duel Results Thread

Okocha 9 - 4 ContyS Strelok can confirm.
  13. ContyS

[ND3] - Duel Communication Thread

Okocha check your PM on this forum.
  14. ContyS

[ENL] Spring Cycle - Invitations and Applications | Deadline: 04/03/2012

Runaway Scorpions : we cancel our application, we are interested in other game. And we are not happy of the new rules.
  15. ContyS

Ok, Runaway Scorpions confirm  that we are willing to play on a Hungarian server if it's deemed a fair location for one of our matches.
  16. ContyS

Team Name: Runaway Scorpions
    Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yes
    Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: We would prefer to be a part of Division A, if it is possible somehow.
    Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis:
    Yes
    In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: No. German or French servers are enough.
    Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 15
    Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Remove players : woo6_armg_RS  347508  smetana_levy_RS    336981  Rolliks_levy_RS  335911   
    Are your contact details up to date?:  Add contact : Lares, TW Forum : Lares_RS, Skype : lares_02, Steam : Lares02
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?: Yes
    Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes
    If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent).
  17. ContyS

Playoffs - Week 13 Fixtures | Deadline: 07/02/2012

Korpi couldn't get enough players. RS get default win.

(korpi confirm pls in this thread)
Back
Top Bottom