Search results for query: *

1. Jordan_The_Noble

Resolved Raid ends when clan joins faction

Hello, I've been raiding my enemy, as you do. Unfortunately, the raid keeps ending by saying "Y is no longer at war with X" despite actually being at war. Every time this has happened, a clan, or mercenary clan, has joined another faction/kingdom. I had a load of mods activated but have since...
  2. Jordan_The_Noble

SteadyMouse - Is it allowed

Hello, I'm looking to use a piece of software called SteadyMouse, designed to help those with hand tremors play games. It smoothes the mouse (and more) to help cancel them out. However, my use case is for cinematic purposes. I know that you use BattleEye, which I think can be sensitive to some...
  3. Jordan_The_Noble

Resolved Couldn't receive login result from server

Summary: Joining an empty server (0/100) causes an endless 'Please Wait' message. If you alt+f4 to leave the game and try to login to Bannerlord, it will say you can't login because 'Couldn't receive login result from server'. After waiting 5-10 minutes I can login again. Perhaps this is like an...
  4. Jordan_The_Noble

Warband Discord Bot

Warband Discord Bot GitHub: https://github.com/JordanWKWhite/Warband-Discord-Bot Hello Everyone! For the past week I've been working on my first Javascript project; A Discord bot that fetches the current/max player count and displays them on a Discord server, updating regularly. I feel that...
  5. Jordan_The_Noble

Kingdom of Mercia Servers [EU & NA]

Kingdom of Mercia was a small clan for Viking Conquest, when the DLC started to die down a bit we maintained our servers and provided one of most popular servers used. we continued to do so in hopes to keep the DLC alive. I personally lost utter faith in the DLC but I hope with the reforged...
  6. Jordan_The_Noble

Warlords reverts to battle

Hello, I've been noticing my server has been reverting from Warlords back to battle, this is probably because you built it upon battle from what I guess. I'm going to try some fixes and find the problem. Heres some script errors found on the console. Sadly the window doesn't want to expand so I...
  7. Jordan_The_Noble

Kingdom of Mercia - EU/NA - Recruiting (NEW THREAD)

[center] Please Note - This clan does not claim to be historically accurate with our names or our methods, and we don't honestly care if that bothers you. We will vigorously ignore any hate or comments on our historical accuracy or lack thereof. Carry on. As a side note, if anyone chooses to...
  8. Jordan_The_Noble

Computer Specs for playing VC

Hello guys, just a simple thread to give the Dev's an idea of the required system specifications as the ones provided on other sites are needless to say inaccurate. Specifications Processor: Graphics Card: RAM & Speed: Hardrive Capacity and Speed: Operating System: Average FPS on Multiplayer...
  9. Jordan_The_Noble

Dance Hack Multiplayer

Hello guys, just wanted to let you know that there seems to be some dancing hackers on, making everyone dance. My server, Kingdom of Mercia was attacked with 100 people on it. Has happened four times now. Please get this exploit fixed! Happy Viking killing.
  10. Jordan_The_Noble

NA servers return

Hello, I'm glad to announce that the North America (Kansas) servers have returned from its upgrade, it's now much more powerful! as always you can find the NA servers in the server broweser, I look forward to seeing you! See you soon! Jordan, Community Manager.
  11. Jordan_The_Noble

Teamspeak - ts3.battleofeurope.net:9999

I'm happy to announce that we have a new Teamspeak with 250 slots! If you have any issues connecting just post below. Teamspeak - ts3.battleofeurope.net:9999
  12. Jordan_The_Noble

Banned? Want report someone? then use the correct threads!

Then PLEASE use the appropiate threads, they are stickied. From this point on any threads created for reporting or an unban request will be deleted, please post it on these threads provided. Unban Thread with form http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,311593.0.html Report a Player...
  13. Jordan_The_Noble

Player Complaint/Reporting Thread

Complaint/Reporting of other players Here you can report others for any rule breaking they may or may not have commited, in which we will find out if they did after it being reported. Please be respectful when reporting no matter the circumstances. If this happened on an unofficial server you...
  14. Jordan_The_Noble

Expected Maintenance/Downtime

If we're expecting any down-time of our services we'll post it here, during these times we ask you to be patient and wait for the services to return. Website 19/09/2014 - The website will be down from 20h to 22h (UTC), the web service will still be up (gold/xp). Service EU Servers 04/05/2015...
  15. Jordan_The_Noble

Server Administration Applications (EU/NA)

Admin Applications Thank you for your interest in becoming a Server Administrator, we are currently in need of European and North American Admins to cover the various timezones our community plays on, we also want more admins so the devs have more time to do dev stuff. If you think you fit the...
  16. Jordan_The_Noble

Ban list, Global Server Rules & Unban Request form

1. Respect other players 2. Keep the swearing to the minimum, though some is tolerated 3. Any discrimination, of any sort, be it religious; cultural or homophobic will not be tolerated 4. Do not hack or glitch while on the server 5. Do not intentionally team hit or kill 6. Do not intentionally...
  17. Jordan_The_Noble

Screenshots, Videos, Art

Welcome, thanks for downloading/looking into the modification, this thread is dedicated to the sharing of screenshots, videos and art of the modification. Post away! Trojan WHAT!?!
  18. Jordan_The_Noble

When did you first play?

Title says most of it. Don't know if there's a thread for this already as the search keeps bugging up for me! I first played Mount&Blade over 5 yeas ago at school, tho never buying it till few years ago. I'll always remember riding down the map and suddenly a horde of elite riders attacked me...
  19. Jordan_The_Noble

Game stopped working due to steam update

My steam updated warband earlier today while i was out, when i got back i tried to load my campaign and i got this Normally im guessing this is the kind of error you would get from cheating/hacking the game.. well i assure you i did not i only have the Mount & Musket mod and i've had this...
  20. Jordan_The_Noble

Multiplayer Server

Hello, I am currently trying to setup a Multiplayer server on my vps, if anyone wants to help and get admin and stuff please contact me by Personal message or here or even my MSN - [email protected] VPS Specs Diskspace : 250 GB Ram : 4096mb Data Transfer : 2000 GB Burstable Ram : 6144mb OS...
Back
Top Bottom