Search results for query: *

1. Babaganoush

Thinking about buying...

That's exactly what it means.

You choose an army of bots and just control them. Your coop partner has his own too.
  2. Babaganoush

WFAS is in the Steam summer sale

Leaffordes said:
    Why are you guys in the united states calling your country America, when we folks in Sweden says "US and A"? That question have been a burden in my head for a time now and I would like an answer, google isn't my friend.

There's probably some very simpel logic to it but wth

Maybe because the A is USA stands for America and we prefer to use the last word instead of calling ourselves "United Statesmen"
  3. Babaganoush

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

The moderators locked the thread of the last one and you bring up ANOTHER thread?

It's been said again and again that the name DOES NOT FIT. And everytime you modify something, there's a big chance it'll introduce bugs. You're saying you want to risk a potential box of bugs just so you can satisfy your patriotic needs?

You even object to the name "The Commonwealth", which is a completely neutral name.

May your soul possibly find reasoning to your arguments.
  4. Babaganoush

main story quest failed

You locked yourself out of that storyline. The only way to redo is to restart the game.
  5. Babaganoush

Prosperity Notes Disabling?

lotsofpaper said:
    This will be changed by the team as they start to introduce Warband features. Given the amount of bugs they have to work through first, I'd give warband features about a month before I would expect them. This would probably be one of the very first warband features released though, as it would even make bug testing faster and easier with less clicking to do once one owns towns.

So the spam of prosperity notes was a feature in vanilla MB? Never played vanilla so I dont know.
  6. Babaganoush

Just bumping to see if anyone knows anything in regards to this.
  7. Babaganoush

Fire and Sword Version 1.141 is ready

is there anyway you guys can implement units to run quickly to formation?

For example, if their muskets are primed they move REALLY slow since they're in aiming mode.

It sucks when you're trying to advance the line.
  8. Babaganoush

Mount and Blade: With Fire and More Fire...

There's nothing more beautiful in this game than volley fire.
  9. Babaganoush

wannyboy said:
    shields are realy needed for this kind of quests

Shields stop bullets? Since when?
  10. Babaganoush

Really getting ticked off at this game

whatwhatwhat said:
    Babaganoush said:
    whatwhatwhat said:
    1. I can't find the king of the faction I want to join. I spent over 10-14 hours of REAL time trying to get a hold of him. I ask all his governors and generals and they all DON'T HAVE A CLUE.  30-40 days in game and the king is nowhere.
    2. Why can't i upgrade my troops or hire non merc ones?All I can hire are the village idiots who you can only upgrade like 2 maybe 3 times. How do I get the other units in the game??!??
    3. Why is the accuracy so ungodly bad for firearms. With over 140 firearms and pointing right someone's chest 10 feet away on horse back, I often misss entirely over his head or shoot between his legs. If firearms were THAT innacruate even at 10 feet away they never would have been used by anyone. Firearms of this era should still be extremely accurate at short ranges. They aren't even moderately accurate at short range.

1. if they say "I dont know where he is" for 10-14 hours real time, then your game is bugged.

So I'm supposed to do what?? Start up a whole new game and throw umpteen hours of my life away? Not to mention praying it "works" this time?

Pretty much.
  11. Babaganoush

Really getting ticked off at this game

whatwhatwhat said:
    1. I can't find the king of the faction I want to join. I spent over 10-14 hours of REAL time trying to get a hold of him. I ask all his governors and generals and they all DON'T HAVE A CLUE.  30-40 days in game and the king is nowhere.
    2. Why can't i upgrade my troops or hire non merc ones?All I can hire are the village idiots who you can only upgrade like 2 maybe 3 times. How do I get the other units in the game??!??
    3. Why is the accuracy so ungodly bad for firearms. With over 140 firearms and pointing right someone's chest 10 feet away on horse back, I often misss entirely over his head or shoot between his legs. If firearms were THAT innacruate even at 10 feet away they never would have been used by anyone. Firearms of this era should still be extremely accurate at short ranges. They aren't even moderately accurate at short range.

1. if they say "I dont know where he is" for 10-14 hours real time, then your game is bugged.

2. You can hire nonmerc ones from the commander in towns once you join a faction.

3. I never had a problem with firearm accuracy. I use carbines on horseback. Don't bother upgrading the Firearms skill, people say it does nothing.
  12. Babaganoush

3 SMALL things i want back

ragingbull78 said:
    Gaunt said:
    wannyboy said:
    my problem is i don't want to buy expendable stuff that costs me more than it could ever give me

Then don't buy it, but I assure you the three thousand gold I spent on grenades was worth the damage it caused when I assaulted my last castle. Killing a few dozen men at the top of the latter so your troops can gain footing is worth a few thousand thaler.

Yeah you definitly have to me more carefull about how you use the nades now.  I save a little stockpile for when im attacking or attacked by a warparty of multiple lords.  (like 6-7 lords totaling 800+ troops)  Using the nades in the first couple rounds is great because not only do you kill a bunch with them but they are so bunched up on their charges that alot more get wounded and they turn and run like little cowards.  Makes getting through the first round a little easier and you dont loose as many troops.

Did they remove the limit on how many people the nade hits now?
    Because before it only hit a maximum of  four people, no matter how clustered they were.
  13. Babaganoush

Anyone else find the new village quest of stopping the bandits at midnight too punishing?

I had to face eight guys with muskets all alone and I spawned in the middle of no cover....
  14. Babaganoush

3 SMALL things i want back

Are you going to find a way to have people like King Jan Kasimir not hold feasts while they're warring someone?
  15. Babaganoush

Seizing a town causes quests to get cancelled and fail.

Damnit. I just started the Cossack line too.

I haven't reached to that part yet, but anyone else have this problem?
  16. Babaganoush

It was not the Polish Republic

I don't care if they called it the Ukraine Empire of Freedom and Justice, I'd still play the game.
  17. Babaganoush

Is there anyway to disable the constant messages of towns changing prosperity? In Warband, it only told you the changes for the towns you owned, but here it keeps spamming up the message list... gets quite annoying.
  18. Babaganoush

Economics post 1.141

I've set up a Warsaw->Vilna->Moscow trade route and I've made 500-1000 profit per route so far.

Moscow->Warsaw is always my best route.

To get up there I bought food from towns and sold it to fortresses.... profit is usually like 100%.

Beef for 50?

Dont mind if I sell it to the fortress next to you for 125!
  19. Babaganoush

It was not the Polish Republic

This is hilarious.

Would you still be angry if they called it "The Commonwealth" if that P-L thing doesnt fit?
  20. Babaganoush

Just when I was going to send a bunch of Cossacks to TaleWorlds HQ... I am impressed by this patch!

My riflemen FINALLY get into formation now, the new sounds are a delight to hear compared to the old sounds.

It's beginning to be more and more worth the $15 I initially regretted paying for this game.

Thank you, TaleWorlds.
Back
Top Bottom