Search results for query: *

1. Great mod, but some sound issues?

Hi! this mod is great! I've been looking for a good European mod and this is exactly what I'm looking for! However, for some reason, on the campaign map, the sound of battle follows me everywhere! It's almost as if the sound of my horse galoping was replaced with the sound of battle...? Has...
  2. No gloves or boots in any armor stores?

I swear I've gone to 5 different cities, and not one had a single pair of gloves or boots. Anyone know why this might be? My character's hands must be freezing riding around in Vaegir territory with no gloves on! Am I just really unlucky?
  3. Cannot Retreat After Death?

Title says it all, after I die, hitting tab does nothing. Right now I can't exit the game because my soldiers are just standing instead of attacking the one enemy left who is glitching on a fence, and I can't retreat either. I really hope this bug in this otherwise awesome mod gets fixed!
  4. Infantry back up for no reason?

Hi everyone. Really enjoying the mod! However, for some reason, I order my troops into tight formation and then tell them to move forward somewhere, and when they get there, after some time they just randomly start backing up. Often, I have to repeat the order 2 or 3 times before they move.Also...
  5. Lag Issues?

Hi. I very much like this mod, however, the campaign map seems to be really laggy for me. I haven't seen this issue posted anywhere, so it might just be something on my end, but my computer should be able to handle it. My computer's specs: Intel core2quad 2.66ghz, Nvidia GTX 460, 4GB Kingston...
  6. Great work!

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone work on this mod! It was the first mod i ever played for mount and blade and it's the best in my opinion! It is modders like you guys who extend the lives of games much longer than they would last without! Again thank you!
Back
Top Bottom