Search results for query: *

1. Problems with your Mega link.

Why do you find it necessary for us to install a browser addon just to DL your work? While I'm sure your mod is amazing, I will not be told that I have to install something just to see it. You can keep it. I refuse to join those fools at Mega with their "works best on this browser" mentality...
  2. Thanks to the community modders!

You guys don't get enough credit. Thank you everyone who looked at the release, noted the shortcomings, and worked to release patches, fixes, or workarounds, on your own time, and WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT OF COMPENSATION. You guys make the game and we, the greedy, demanding public, appreciate it a...
  3. The "It's not a bug, but..." report.

Okay, it's a stand-alone mod, I get it but: 1) Conversations, including one with the character Yelisei make it clear that recycling doesn't always work. The poor chap can't decide whether he's male or female. 2) The bandits could really use something new to say other than "I'm going to drink...
  4. It's time for a new MMORPG!

Alright, I looked through the threads, and if someone has pushed this, it's buried pretty far down. I am now officially addicted to this relatively simple but incredibly enjoyable game. Massive kudos to Taleworlds. I have played the tactical portion with my clan-mates many times, but what we are...
Back
Top Bottom