Search results for query: *

1. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Naridill said:
    I see. Anyway, do you have the link to the MBX TLD forums? I reinstalled windows yesterday, and I've lost all my bookmarks.
    It's right under Module Development.
  2. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

I had some TLD-specific BRF error message when first trying the new version. Turns out I didn't have the latest M&B version. I did have a .8 one, just not .808.
  3. The abuse of words and "jokes" that are not funny

Raz said:
    I don't get this. Why do these new forumnites come to the forums, see something they don't like and try to shape it to their liking? Could be me but I find that quite an immature thing to do. Guess what: The community and forums aren't yours.
    As far as I'm concerned, anyone has the right to speak their mind.
  4. The toilet

We don't have those up north. Freaking Italians do, though.
  5. The abuse of words and "jokes" that are not funny

okiN said:
    You know, Kobrag, you're awfully sensitive to rape jokes seeing as how you once threatened me with rape.
    Nah. He's just having the obligatory OMGHI2U reaction to a female poster, teenager that he is. :smile:
  6. Just got my new RAM today!

3GB of 2700 > 1GB of 2700, no?
    Yeah but not necessarily > 2GB of 3200. But as you said it's just a holdover. Would be interesting to see the benchmarks of different combinations, though.
  7. The abuse of words and "jokes" that are not funny

Kobrag said:
    I agree with Tanith, if anyone finds the jokes even remotely amusing they are either twisted or mentally disturbed,joking about death is not funny in this view, yes, it maybe alright to liven peoples moods after a funeral , but dead baby jokes, you people are crude and disturbing, and being raped is no fun and games either, it causes mental scarring and serious social issues, so i put it to you wackos who get off on this stuff stfu and act like men, not monsters. 
    What the hell?  :lol:
  8. Graduated.

Do you also incorporate random line breaks into your code?
  9. Is it real?

New version's out.
  10. SP Sci-Fi "Bitter Earth" (Mod is dead... p.160 )

Umm... How about most of the countries in the world?
  11. Evolution or Creation?

ElvenExile said:
    Hi tuckles, im no expert on either topic. yes i believe in divine creation, and am not sure if we evolved from apes, i think we could have but am not certain. But i know that the history of this planet goes far beyond the scope of "so called" factual scientific knowledge. That is just one viewpoint of things and if you cling to that and defend  just one aspect of who we are, you wont really allow yourself to discover other possibilities. And if your looking to find out much about god or creation you wont really get much out of the bible either. a lot of the bible is not understood and clear because most of it is interpreted and very outdated. Things have evolved and changed a bit since then.
    Ah-ha!
  12. Paris Hilton is out of jail... (edit: and back in)

I actually checked it out quickly in Wikipedia. The particular article seemed to have credible sources. I did know about the neck-snapping, though.
  13. Request for a Portuguese forum

Oh no. He knows about the conspiracy!!!
  14. Paris Hilton is out of jail... (edit: and back in)

Sure. It can malfunction. Even then, you'll most likely die because the blood vessels in the neck are constricted preventing blood flow to the brain and not because of asphyxiation.
  15. Paris Hilton is out of jail... (edit: and back in)

Jlgx50 said:
    No not really When someone gets hung you think there neck snaps but it just chocks them and chocking can take up to a few minuets so it would be very slow and painful
    Umm. That is what happens.
  16. Request for a Portuguese forum

Code:
    But the Scandinavians were not Imperial countries. Their languages are not as spread trought the world as our is.
    So? Can't Portuguese-speakers and Spanish-speakers understand each other?
  17. Request for a Portuguese forum

Just change the Spanish forum to a Spanish/Portuguese forum. That's what they did with the 'Scandinavian' forum.
  18. Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Jeebus. What's up with all the friend/foe list bull****. Do you expect anyone to care?
Back
Top Bottom