Search results for query: *

• Users: Beny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Beny

Russian-UK diplomatic Incident

Since this is pretty much dominating the news in the UK, I thought it could have its own thread to see what our Europoors and Merifags have to think on the subject. TL;DR Last week a former Russian spy who worked with MI6 during the late 90s and early 00s, was attacked by chemical weapons in...
  2. Beny

The Wank Thread

Because David 'Degenerate' Dire needs somewhere to post about his shower experiences.
  3. Beny

Xbox 360 Driver Problems

I'm about to rip my hair out. So about 2 weeks ago my 360 controller (on PC, windows 10) started cutting out randomly, and then about a week ago it stopped working entirely. After looking around a bit it seemed that it shouldn't be a driver issue since its included and updated on windows 10...
  4. Beny

Just add more ram

Im a hardware idiot so humour me. I've got one of these already (1x8GB), if i buy another 2 will that work? http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M7S8DCA?tag=hypgam07-21
  5. Beny

Assassins Creed Syndicate

Dammit Asscreed why did you have to pick such a great setting. I've been happily ignoring you for years but now I might have to make an exception.
  6. Beny

What cable do I need?

Just moved into my new house and my room has what looks like an ethernet port, but upon closer inspection appears to be an ADSL port. I have no knowlage whatsoever on network hardware so does anyone know what cable(s) i'll need to hook it up to my PC? after 2 stories the wifi gets a bit **** :P...
  7. Beny

good deal?

So I found a desktop for £377 but given the specs i cant help but think this is too good to be true and will end up not being able to run anything or whatever. Anyway I have little to no knowlage on computer hardware so any help on the quality of this rig would be much appreciated :) - AMD FX...
  8. Beny

Eldaria! - A Factions Minecraft Server

Right, Me and some guys have created a new factions server, here's a link to the thread alternatively the IP is 194.168.166.43 Admin: Shwarx mods: beny1999 (b3n) Ellabocrimson (wolfbyte) Ibrows (****** - he farms melons) Have fun
  9. Beny

How much exercise do you do?

So I was just wondering how seriously the Taleworlds community takes fitness. I'm currently doing 200 sit-ups a day and an hour long run every other morning. Working out rather well I think  :)
  10. Beny

Itunes keeps downloading stuff

This is driving me insane. There are these four items (all videos) which I have deleted literaly hundreds of times, however itunes is ****ing determind to install them onto my bloody hard drive!  :evil: so every time I open up Itunes (so every time I go on the computer), I have to delet them...
  11. Beny

Insanely stupid question

:oops:I feel so stupid saying this but: How do you appoint vassals to your kingdom? I've got 5 unassigned fiefs/towns but i have no idea how to make new vassals.
  12. Beny

Pretty much stuck :l

Hey, I'm kinda stuck in a swadian stalemate here. I'm a vassal of swadia but before I can get any money or soldiers, some crazy swadian warlord goes and declares war on jus about everybody. So now I'm in well over my head in a dozen wars I have nothing to do with, and don't seem to have any way...
  13. Beny

Where's my serial key?

Hey, I bought warband from Amazon (probably not the best idea i know) and am not sure where to find my serial key. anyone know where i can find it? :L
Back
Top Bottom