Search results for query: *

• Users: lumikant
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lumikant

HAI GUYZ :):):):):):):)

HU OF U THINKS THAT U NEED AT LEAST 15 POSTS IN NOOB BORDZ B4 U CAN POST IN DA ELEET ONEZ
  2. lumikant

Idea for a new quasi-faction - Church of Pendor

I've recently been mulling over an idea for another faction that would be overlayed geographically over Sarleon, Ravenstern and a bit of the Fierdsvain (or however its spelled.) My logic, basically, is that if there are heretic armies, and snake cults, there must be a primary religion that these...
  3. lumikant

Ravenstern Rangers

Overall I've been very happy with these units. They're very skilled, and rack up a lot of kills. The problem is it turns all of my archer forces into cavalry. I love the faster travel speed, but is there a way they can be changed to respond as archers? Do others think it should be changed...
  4. lumikant

Seff has teh HErpz!

I herd him say hey got teh herpz this one time. [01:48]Seff: I HAEV TEH HERPZ IRC NEVAR LIES!
  5. lumikant

An open offer for Voice Acting, War Cries and Dialog - New Vocals 12/7

Let me get right to the point. Some friends of mine and I are looking to offer our services for any voice acting, war cries and dialog your mod might need. Just reply in this thread, and we'll see what we can work out. 11/3: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=938 12/7: TLD/LOTR -...
  6. lumikant

Download New Modules button on Launcher

It is my firm belief that the url that the button points to (http://www.taleworlds.com/mb_settings.html) should be set up as a wiki, with a few people active on the Mod Board to keep an updated list of mods in development and mods released. This will go a long way for visual appeal for new...
  7. lumikant

Cloned Party While Looting Village

I was looting a village, and as I was doing so, I was attacked. Not wanting to fight, I clicked in vain, hoping to leave before the much larger part arrive. Then I did leave, only I didn't, because I was still in the village battling the other army. Screens: I have the save game as well.
Back
Top Bottom