Search results for query: *

• Users: Wraithcat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Wraithcat

Turning off that damned green arrow.

I'm just coming back to this mod after putting down M&B for about 12 months. The green arrow really ruins it for me. It is distracting and pointless. How do I turn it off?
  2. Wraithcat

Script to reduce looting penalites for large armies?

Hiyall, With the up and comming release of the modding tools, I'm looking to redo my The Peasants are Revolting Mod. I'm wondering though if anyone has a script to reduce the penalties that parties have from having too many companions and soldiers in them. I like large armies, but the loot...
  3. Wraithcat

SP Native The Peasants Are Revolting v0.2 Released for 0.960

Now available at: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=788 DESCRIPTION: The peasants are in revolt! Hundreds of them are rampaging over the countryside! Not only that, but the rebellious Rhodoks have are fighting with a new weapon, the "Pistol",  which has a devastating effect...
  4. Wraithcat

Error: usage of unassigned local variable: max ammo level

Hiyalll Still trying to get The Peasants Are Revolting mod to work properly. The problem that I've got is that I'm trying to introduce a new script into module_simple_triggers.py that will automatically reload the PC's firearms after combat. Winter gave me a script that he said should work...
  5. Wraithcat

Please Help: 2 New companions and now dialog out of whack.

Hiyall, I've added two new companions called, "tpr_npc20" and "tpr_npc21", because for some reason the compiler didn't like me using tpr_npc17, or tpr_npc18. Anyhow, the point of these two is for everyone else to hate them so I've redone most of the intercompaion dialog to reflect this and...
  6. Wraithcat

Please Help: 2 New Companions and now Dialog out of whack...

Hiyall, I've added two new companions called, "tpr_npc20" and "tpr_npc21", because for some reason the compiler didn't like me using tpr_npc17, or tpr_npc18. Anyhow, the point of these two is for everyone else to hate them so I've redone most of the intercompaion dialog to reflect this and...
  7. Wraithcat

How to Mod stuff in 0.960

Just thought it would be a great idea to have a central location for people to put things that they've found, or are playing around with, so that people can easily start modding bits for themselves. For a start, if you want to remove the personality dislikes, then you can do it through the...
  8. Wraithcat

SP Native The Peasants Are Revolting - New mini mod for 0.960

Description: The peasants are in revolt!! Hundreds of them are rampaging over the countryside!! Not only that, but the rebellious Rhodoks have gotten their hands on a new weapon, the "Pistol", that they are using to devastating effect against all enemies. Where these weapons come from, nobody...
  9. Wraithcat

Help with minimod with firearms. (The Peasants are Revolting)

Hiya, With each of the 0.95x series of releases, I've included pistols, with slight modifications, to them to increase accuracy and improve damage. For 0.955, I went one step further and as a part of my rewoking of the Rhodoks, I gave them pistols, rather than crossbow. Now that 0.960 has...
  10. Wraithcat

Missing companions.

I've just started to get into the 0.955 version and I seem to be comming up one companion short, in  my endevours to create a party with 8 heros, as I did with the earlier .95x, Firstly it was Lezalit, so I restarted, and now its Marnid. I've looked in every city and he doesn't appear to be...
  11. Wraithcat

How do I change the player's starting Stats?

Hiyall, I'm wondering how I go about changing the player's starting stats. I've hunted around, but the only reference that I've seen is in the hardwired section of modules_troops.py. I'm certain that this isn't it, as several mods have changed the initial player stats without changing this...
  12. Wraithcat

Craft Mod - Can't leave buildings...

Hiyall, I'm just new to M&B, and having played a couple of characters to 20th level or so, I wanted to diversify the game. The crafting mod looks like it would be alot of fun, but there is only one problem. I can't leave two of the buildings!! In the first town, Zendar, both the Tavern and...
Back
Top Bottom