Search results for query: *

• Users: Areze
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Areze

SP - General Weird, annoying graphical glitch.

So this happens in battle and this happens on the campaign map. Tried testing various graphics settings and have not found whatever could be responsible. It comes in bursts and disappears whenever I'm looking straight up or down (the battle map glitch). And the campaign map one is only at a...
  2. Areze

Saved games crashing to desktop.

So none of my saves work at all. I even tried making a fresh save right out of the gate and it crashes as well. This started after I had installed a few minor mods. When I noticed the crashes, I disabled them and made a new save. Crash to desktop. Is there something wrong with this patch?
  3. Areze

Resolved Highland Mercenary Armor Sleeves & banner issues

Just some really minor graphical glitches, but annoying nonetheless. A bunch of the sign symbols are bugged like this.
  4. Areze

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Because the old got put to rest. gaem pix pls
  5. Areze

Potentially getting a new tower..

So I'm going to be getting an early Christmas, and my parents have given me a max budget of US$500 for a new tower to replace my old craptop. Halp? here's one thing I was looking at: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2427000 Another...
  6. Areze

Baffling Compile Error

NameError: name 'itm_sturmhaube_1BW' is not defined Traceback (most recent call last):   File "process_global_variables_unused.py", line 3, in <module>     from process_operations import *   File "C:\Users\{REMOVED}\Desktop\Random Bollocks\MB Module System\Module_system...
  7. Areze

Who knows about Naev?

Former Escape Velocity clone, now has a reasonable personality of its own. It's a really cool game, and the mechanics make it challenging. It's still very much a beta (if not late alpha), but quite playable nonetheless. Comments, anyone else play it? Favorite ship and builds?
  8. Areze

Processor Woes

So I wanted to upgrade my mom's older PC, and got a refurbished AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Brisbane dual core processor. Pretty neat little thing, much faster than the one that came with the computer. Where the problem comes in is that the audio begins skipping and stuttering when the processor is...
  9. Areze

Online\Flash Games

If you're like me (I'm sincerely sorry if you are), then every now and then you might get sick of paid-for games and take a dive into the murky, Sturgeon's law-haunted depths of online flash games. Some are good, some are excruciatingly hideous, most are just blandly bad. Are there any that...
  10. Areze

Best Military (For its Time)

Thought I'd make an antithesis of the other thread. What do you think was the most effective military in the period it was in? Personally, I'm going with the mongols. They conquered about half of Asia and a decent chunk of Europe, and were always outnumbered by their enemies. I know that...
  11. Areze

Writing Thread

So, the old writing thread I created was dead, so I decided to create a new one. I'm working on something new, and hope to make something of it soon. Here goes. More later, if there's interest. EDIT: ****, can some one move this to the movie, book & art forum?
  12. Areze

Having My Serial Resent

So I was a doofus and managed to lose my serial key. I had it saved in a text document on my jump drive and I formatted it a while ago, forgetting all about it (MORON) Whom do I contact to have it resent? Thanks. EDIT: Gah, my bad. If the AppData Folder is still intact, I don't need to right...
  13. Areze

No idea what's wrong with this thing.

Initializing... Compiling all global variables... Exporting strings... Exporting skills... Exporting tracks... Exporting animations... Exporting meshes... Exporting sounds... Exporting skins... Exporting map icons... Creating new tag_uses.txt file... Creating new quick_strings.txt file...
  14. Areze

Dialogue Woes

Alright, three days, much searching and wild-ass guessing has left me at a loss. I am making a quest where you have to fight a Dark Union warlord and defeat him and his goons (harder than it sounds as he chucks spears at you, the least it hit me was thirty and I was wearing looted black armor to...
  15. Areze

Strange Dreams

While I know this will be full to brimming with homoerotic fantasies involving Raz, Pavlov and basket of fruit, I'm gonna make it anyway. Post strange dreams here. Anything you remember that makes you go "huh". I'll start. Guess I should take a break from sci-fi for a while. :lol: There is...
  16. Areze

Adventurer Questions

I am making a faction made up of adventurers like the player, and I wanted to make it so that the player has the option of attacking these guys, but them not being hostile. What should I do with the dialogue (I assume it's that) to make it so, just leave it blank and let the default do it's...
  17. Areze

Changing Initial Map Control/Adding totally new faction

I know this is all getting rather old, but come on, I'm a dolt who's afraid of screwing up royally. I looked around and really could find nothing. How do I change who controls what when the player starts a new game? I want to implement a 'Dark Knights' style faction and base them in Suno and...
  18. Areze

Most Useful/Favorite Companions

I created this thread as a contrast to the 'most useless' thread. So you know the drill, vote! Max of four votes a person. I shoot for Lezalit and Artimenner. Calm, cool, and collected professionals. Just like my character. They also provide two the the most critical party skills that a...
  19. Areze

More Problems

So I am trying to put the kingdom management by Highlander in, and when the thing inevitably gave me code errors, I tried to go through and see what was wrong. Well, module_game_menus is now refusing to open. Not sure if this is the right forum, but this is really starting to get on my nerves.
  20. Areze

SP Fantasy Calradia Burning - 1.5.1 Released

CALRADIA BURNING (Name not set in stone, open to something better) Download http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1615 Patch http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1617 So there isn't a jaw-dropping amount in yet. But I'd thought I'd share what I did get down, and I'll get (beg from the...
Back
Top Bottom