Search results for query: *

• Users: Areze
  • Order by date
  1. Areze

Patch Notes e1.3.1 & Beta Hotfix

It's the Highland Noble Bracers. Them and the Highland Warrior Bracers are bugged.
  2. Areze

SP - General Weird, annoying graphical glitch.

So this happens in battle and this happens on the campaign map. Tried testing various graphics settings and have not found whatever could be responsible. It comes in bursts and disappears whenever I'm looking straight up or down (the battle map glitch). And the campaign map one is only at a...
  3. Areze

A little bit too flashy scabbard for a Tier 1 Blade, ain't it?

I'd suggest devs swapping this blade's scabbard with another one, a tier 5 blade, called Thamaskene Spatha Blade, which has normal looking scabbard instead
    That was probably the intent, but got misplaced.

I'd like the Mountain Blade (haha, a cheeky pun!) to use the fancier broadsword scabbard.
  4. Areze

A little bit too flashy scabbard for a Tier 1 Blade, ain't it?

Brings to mind that early 2000's car modding fad with **** cars.
  5. Areze

Saved games crashing to desktop.

A full uninstall and reinstall seemed to fix it. Possibly something with the beta branch. Thanks for the link though. Will save.
  6. Areze

Tried that already. Doesn't work.
  7. Areze

So none of my saves work at all. I even tried making a fresh save right out of the gate and it crashes as well. This started after I had installed a few minor mods. When I noticed the crashes, I disabled them and made a new save. Crash to desktop. Is there something wrong with this patch?
  8. Areze

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Just a note, the highland mercenary armor is still bugged. Sleeves not being covered correctly. Dunno how to ping a dev for this.
  9. Areze

What are you playing right now?

Bannerlord singleplayer is great fun. Filled with bugs, obviously (early access), but they've stayed true to Warband.
    Also playing Red Dead Redemption (PC).

Excellent little tool for custom banners.
  10. Areze

Footslogging VS Horseback

Battanians?

inb4 "I said RIGHT mind."
  11. Areze

Resolved Highland Mercenary Armor Sleeves & banner issues

Just some really minor graphical glitches, but annoying nonetheless. A bunch of the sign symbols are bugged like this.
  12. Areze

Romans???

Calradian Empire is a 1 for 1 expy of late-imperial Rome/Byzantine Empire.
  13. Areze

Footslogging VS Horseback

centaurs when
  14. Areze

Say Cheese v2

NO >:T

:fruity:
  15. Areze

Introduction/Hello thread

They have returned.
  16. Areze

05/04/20 Hotfix

Not sure where to post this, but there's a bug with the highland mercenary mail where the sleeves clip against any gloves you are wearing. I think the code that removes the lower sleeves when you are wearing gloves isn't firing for that armor.
  17. Areze

What are you playing right now?

Bannerlord. Great fun. Falxes are absolutely delightful to use. I wish that the Battanian mail armors would actually spawn, though.
  18. Areze

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

wat in tarnation
  19. Areze

u g l y

Did they remove the new replies page? Urgh.
  20. Areze

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

I dunno if it's just me, but it seems like that Goop place's entire business model is built around the aphorism about how a fool and their money are soon parted.
Back
Top Bottom