Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Crash when attempting to switch sides during "Rival gang

I was doing one of the "Rival gang moves in" quest, or however it's spelled. The one where one of the notable people at a Town want you to wait 3 days, then lead an attack on a rival gang and their mob. The crash happened when I accepted the choice "It's going to cost you; X amount of denars"...
  2. Can't leave village menu?

Just started playing the mod. Started in Praven, went to I think the village Azgad (whatever it's spelled), and then I was unable to leave the menu. Clicking "leave" just refreshed the menu for the village. I had to ALTF4 to get out of it. Are all the villages bugged like this?
  3. Updated Class benefits/penalties?

Has anything changed with the other classes recently? I know is the PR gets a relation hit, but a massive wages boost; the barbarian is a great combat character but gets an equally massive wages penalty; The Mercenary Archer has the best bow ingame; Sergeant gets a boost to faction troops (Just...
  4. Heraldic Plate, Armor with Flags, Etc?

I love the heraldic armor... but, being a barbarian, I need my milanese plate. Unfortunately for me, the milanese plate doesn't have a tabard. Is there a possibility of heraldic plate mail in the future? I would really like to see more heraldic armor. It's beautiful eye candy. It'd be cool...
  5. Command Interface?

Since the new patch (1.22 I think), I haven't been able to hit Backspace and bring up my command interface. And yes, I'm still conscious in the game. I've tried both barbarian and sergeant, nothin'.
  6. Useless Armor?

Since the new release, I've noticed that bandits with sabre swings (not stabs, swings) are able to pierce right through my milanese plate with ease. This doesn't seem right. What's going on?
  7. The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done in B&S

I thought it'd be funny if we got a thread of "Oh shift!" moments. Now this doesn't have to be something that was credited to your lack of knowledge for the game (like not knowing pressing Backspace brought up the command interface) but more like funny situations. Here's mine: So I played a...
  8. [TUTORIAL]: How to Lower Max Party Size for AI Lords

You can reduce the maximum party size of AI Lords by editing your scripts.txt file inside the module. As always, make a backup of your scripts.txt 1.) Open scripts.txt 2.) Do a search for party_get_ideal_size You should see this string of code. party_get_ideal_size -1 45 21 1...
  9. Glitchiness of Melee Combat

I'm spoiled and am used to the fluidness of the melee combat in Warband. In Vanilla, melee combat causes you to stop turning for a fraction of a second. It's annoying and hurts my eyes. Is there a way I can make melee combat not freeze the camera/character whenever you swing?
  10. Decreasing the amount of troops AI Lords have

Is there a way I can reduce the maximum amount of troops for AI Lords? Maybe down to 1/6th of their normal troop amount at level 30? TweakMB won't let me edit it, because B&S codes AI Lord Parties differently. Thanks in advance! ~Element
  11. Locking Experience and Increased Troop Spawn Rate

A lot of mods for Mount and Blade and Warband alter the amount of experiencen needed to gain a level. They also alter the speed at which troops trickle into combat. My question is this: Can I edit both of those with something simple like wordpad? I want to lock my level at 1 - to make the game...
Back
Top Bottom