Search results for query: *

• Users: soozo12
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. soozo12

need help with a mouse

right now i have a deathadder 2013 and have had it for about 3 weeks but it hurts my wrist and i find the grip awkward to use it as palm so i mostly use claw , because it is less slippery for me. now i am not sure if should just try to get used to it or should buy i new mouse i have looked...
  2. soozo12

Retexturing

is there any good tut? i couldn't find any. well i found one but it wasn't finished yet i dont get how it works do you just change the textures from native when copied new obj's and DDs?
  3. soozo12

adding items

when downloading items from the OSP resources thread and i add them to my module how do i make an items kind code for it? could'nt find any tut or whatsoever.
  4. soozo12

oops

i deleted my sounds in the Warband map ''not the in the modules map'' can i download it somewhere or do i need to reinstall Warband ?  :?
  5. soozo12

how to...?

does anybody know how to make armour in wings3d for warband? i thought it has something to do with brfedit en then retexture it but i don't know actually :l Ty...
  6. soozo12

signature

does anybody know how to make a signature and where to place it  :oops:
  7. soozo12

[S] Native Troops Enhancement

This is my troop mod wich is not done yet i am also making map if i get it to work i am going to make a whole mod of it (name then:Extreme calradia mod) Beta Version 1.3 Troop Progress Troops Images Nords Images Sarranid Images Khergits Images Vaegirs Images Rhodoks Images...
  8. soozo12

screenshot

wel i am making a sort mod ( better faction troops something like that) and i wanna take pictures but dunno how to make it of a soldier or where i tried it in multyplayer but don't know how to get that troops :( and they wont sit still  :lol: if somebody knows how to please let me know ty...
  9. soozo12

DX9 issue

I have a graphic problem and if i play in dx9 mode  you see sky in game mostly on ground de legs are sky and weapons on dx7 it works fine but its ugly NEED HELP :( and i have ATI radeon HD 2600 series (32bit)
Back
Top Bottom