Search results for query: *

• Users: Cataphract
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cataphract

Download Mirrors

Time to get back into enjoying some warband after years of pause, however the official download link is dreadfully slow and i do not have the patience at this moment to wait 20 hours to start gaming, does anyone know a mirror for the latest build?
  2. Cataphract

Your favorite tactic/trademark

So whats your trademark move, or a tactic that you feel is the most effective in attacking or defending, for example, using a certain bush or wall and surprise shoot the enemy on a certain map? Cornering someone and kicking them to death? Anything, what do you find effective? My favorite move...
  3. Cataphract

Vikinga Filmer?

Känner nån till bra grejer, har kollar 13th Warrior endast, Hollywood saker visserligen men måttligt roande. Även dokumentärer eller dylikt är jag intresserad av.
  4. Cataphract

[Suggestion] Slight Damage Bonus When Wearing Gloves

I'll keep it short. Since many probably agree the gloves are not exactly worth the cash and are mostly a snobby knights gimmick at best, while it may be realistic and knightly feeling, gloves doesnt exactly protect the most vulnerable parts of the body. Gameplay wise a good excuse would be that...
  5. Cataphract

[Suggestion] Louder Horses

I think they really should be made louder, or to be more exact, louder at distance. I cannot count how many times ive been "sneaked up" upon from behind and got ran over by a thundering warhorse. I realize increasing the volume would make everything chaotic with just hooves and horsebreaths all...
  6. Cataphract

core 2 duo E8200 question

Morning As my old mobo somehow broke, i bought a core2duo e8200 with a fsb of 1333, however the mobo only supports 1066fsb because i still use an older AGP card , can i safely run the cpu at 1066fsb? Also, is this regarded as a good processor, do you know the memory is ddr 400 aswell, will...
  7. Cataphract

Armor Values in Module.ini Post Your settings

Now i find this simple thing a very welcome addition and makes different armor good against different things. Post your settings on armor reduction and soak factor here, and lets discuss what is the "most realistic" setting. IMO its a must to get this at least somehow cleared up  :). Here's...
  8. Cataphract

Mountain pics (pic heavy)

Big mountains are unbelievable, i find em very pretty, here are some pics of the higher ones, pictures are not taken by me. Everest: K2: Mount Mckinley: Aconcagua Mt Rainier: Mont Blanc: Kilimanjaro:
  9. Cataphract

How about a developer interview?

It would be cool to interview Armagan and ask questions in general about mount&blade, like how he got started and what he feels of the game. For example have people ask questions then an admin would pick a few and forward them to armagan and he would post the interview, i would ask questions...
  10. Cataphract

Graphic card help please: GF6600gt to X1950XT?

Been thinking of buying this card as its about 160euros in shops here, but what i dont know is, how much faster is it than my 6600gt? All internet reviews compare similiar cards, but ive no idea how much boost this card would give, ive read its on par with gf 7950 something, but there again ive...
  11. Cataphract

My game experiensis 3

Guud night everione!! you will be satisfactory from reading me!! I are at my homehouse from doctoral visit to unhealthy humans!! you will read!! :http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,20099.0.html Now lissen, you will red and laugh Tonight i was ARCSHER! he was creationed like terror...
  12. Cataphract

Big cat documentaries

I'm a big lover and got great respect for cats small and big, especially the big ones and their unbelievable skills to catch prey they set their eyes on, also fascinated in their behaviour. So im asking if anyone would know any good documentaries on DVD for example, that are good to watch, ive...
  13. Cataphract

Burning cd image on DVD?

Hi I got a cd image of an operating system and need to burn it, but theres no cd's around, can i burn it on a DVD instead, will it work in the same manner as a cd, id also need some other random backup stuff on the disc, so is it possible to burn cd iso on a DVD and then somehow also get in the...
  14. Cataphract

My game experinssis 2!!

Hy!! i have new pc after it smashered after foul play! but know im SERIOUSNISS!! i started play mounts and blodes for 2 time!! hope u enjoy storytell i tell!! i ignite modern mounts blodes 0.8000! up running, i have jawdrops fron grafick qvality!! i experinsses shadow and marvellosness!! i...
  15. Cataphract

My game experinssis

So i started player he was a night, hes name is named ARGARD, i meet funny man, a seller in zenedor and i get the mouthwater dripping from the glimmering swords, but he say ONE THOUSANN! but i dont haf that golds, how i get golds? he has the stubborness inside of he. then i observ i haf AMRING...
  16. Cataphract

Herd behavior

I just recently came to think of why so many persons act differently when in a group with other persons. We all have probably noticed that for example your best friend acts all normal and shows his personality when you talk with him alone, but when he has other people around him, his behavior...
  17. Cataphract

The toilet

Ok, we live in the 21st century now and i still have to use tweaks in order to not get splashback from the toilet. Are there any special tricks you fellas use except putting paper in there before you excrement? Its just so crap that in modern society you have to rely on tweaks in order to get a...
  18. Cataphract

Melee Weapon Skill, how does it really work?

As we all probably know you cannot deal much damage in melee with low weapon skill even if your strength and powerstrike are high, at least not constantly. What im wondering is how does this exactly work, as we know a low weapon skill often makes the weapon stop at the opponent when swung...
  19. Cataphract

TV Documentaries of medieval times

Thought i'd ask here if anyone would happen to know any good TV documentaries about life in medieval times, im interested in anything: how they lived, warfare, you name it. Its hard to hunt for any documentaries on the internet when i dont know what name i should look for. BBC and Discovery...
  20. Cataphract

M&B Realism, issues and also the good stuff.

Basically i want to wake a discussion about the realism in combat, as we all know this game has probably the highest realism there ever has been made for pc's when it comes to FPS RPG games. Now firstly id like to fill you in with the stuff that i feel could be made better, here is a couple 1...
Back
Top Bottom