Search results for query: *

• Users: Jackamo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. What to do..What to do..

This is your personal problems in-game, I,myself, took over Ulm from the Swadians and Tihr from the Laurians..and the Kaiser gave it to some pansy general. Schlieffen was his name. He thought charging cavalry into pikemen would be fun. I'm pretty mad right now, so I thought I should wait a...
  2. Ellisian Pedes vs. Brigadier of the Radiant Cross.

I was thinking about this fight so much. They're both armoured, the pedes would be more armoured unless the Brigadier has some sort of foreign metal thats stronger than what the pedes where. Ellisian Pedes have those giant ass shields, and spears. So what do you guys think? I personally think...
  3. Admin Wars.

Who would win in a full out administrator war/ALSO/Who scares you the most? Janus OR...Archonsod (This topic is not ment for poking fun at either admin) (If this topic is unappropriate please ban me because I dont want someone like Merklir coming along and saying you **** tits for 5 shillings...
  4. Battle Plans

Ever wanted to know what people think about your battle plans? POST THEM Heres my invasion of Finland one. The carrot things are nukes.
  5. Flags of Countrys,Provine/State

Here is Canada's flag aint she a boat... Heres is the beautiful flag of my province..Ontario..
  6. Quiz//What were you're past lives?

http://www.quizgalaxy.com/quiz_113.html This is kind of strange http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result.php?q=113&r=1 Mine is.. http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result.php?q=113&r=1
  7. Adolf Hitler vs. Joseph Stalin

Who would win in a *insert type of battle here*? GO!
  8. What will you do?

After this mod has been ported to 1.0? I would of course destroy the Swadian Empire, Maybe pillage some Laurian villages. Smash Nikephorwhatever's tombstone.
  9. How did "you" find out about M&B?

Ya the title says it all! I typed in George in google and this site randomly came up. What you got a better story? Tell it then.
  10. I like the forum ranks.

How do you like the forum ranks? (What do you feel about them) By the way, I just became a Knight! 1 R UB3R L337! Time for a new Avatar! Edit: My new Avatar is great  :lol: (Thanks Justiciar)
  11. Random Discussion

For your randomness needs about TEARC! I dont know why but the other one was deleted...D'Sparil probably..or a high admin god. Ok since the other topic was deleted because of cheating..this is just likes a topic where you can talk to each other about the mod..like "hey i got this"..or.."hey i...
  12. Character Pictures.

Since this mod has alot of items the characters would probably be diversed..So...Post pictures of your characters. D'Sparil if you dont want this topic to see the light of day anymore delete it. Here my Character. Colonel Leopold Of The Imperial State, The Torenton Legion.
  13. Hi again

:cry: Last month i was so sad i left the Manbd community so i came back! So if you still have that beta testing spot open ,ill gladly take it,if not allright.
  14. Question

can someone please tell me which version of mount and blade had the gun already in it?pleas eand thank you. :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom