Search results for query: *

• Users: vaardal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vaardal

wow you kidding me

first the game crashed few times if i ask my companion something or went to town center, just random crash now when i enter a battle i crash in middle of the battle, and last time i enter a battle my pc crashed looks like i cant go to battle, it dont crash in the beginning but in middle of it. ...
  2. vaardal

PLEASE! creator of Fire and Sword!

please creators of fire and sword can you put in that i can recruit lords and make a faction in a uptade. please or else it makes no reason for me to play and probaly many others, just wasted money  :( i want to raise a empire and you said we could do that!!!  :| please fire and sword creators...
  3. vaardal

Creators of Fire and Sword! im Disappointed

The first thing i was very disappointed over was that the reloading things is still invisible, if the reason is lag or something, it should least be a feature you can turn it on and off. cmon this is it own game not a mod  :| Second is that i cant recruit lords when i take a castle im only...
  4. vaardal

Screen problems after installing With fire and Sword.

after installing with fire and sword with steam, my screen acting weird, example that digital clock down to right now i only can se half of it, the screen is zoomed in a little after install the game, the display resolution its like it should be. please help?
  5. vaardal

screen problems after installing with fire and sword

after installing with fire and sword with steam, my screen acting weird, example that digital clock down to right now i only can se half of it, the screen is zoomed in a little after install teh game, the display resolution its like it should be. please help? :|
  6. vaardal

help! please?

nvm found the answer i think
  7. vaardal

hjelp local server dritt og sånt

jeg, broren min og en venn laner på warband og når broren min lager en fresh server, også joiner vi så står det at vi har blitt kicka, an har ikke kicket oss, det er super plagsomt, vi har prøvd nesten alt. en annen ting er når jeg spiller så plutselig noen ganger blir all teksten bare...
Back
Top Bottom