Search results for query: *

1. Michigan J. Frog

Releasing Prisoner Lords (script, read through)

I want to release some prisoner lords, but ransoms aren't that frequent, and I would like to do it now, possibly with a relation boost of 1 for letting them out. Unless someone already has the script to do this, how could I go about adding into the prisoner chat dialogue the option to let them...
  2. Michigan J. Frog

Prisoner_chat dialog syntax error

I fixed the lord defect error, so let me show you all my new error ;) Actually, I'm working on adding more options to the prisoner_chat dialog as we speak. I might edit this topic if I can't fix it, but for some reason, after I add this to dialogs and build the module, I get the error Now I...
  3. Michigan J. Frog

Can you rescue a prisoner King?

In order to find "rescue a prisoner" quests, I ask tavern keepers if any lords need tasks done, and they say "Blah might need help rescuing an imprisoned family member". Well, I learned that our King was taken prisoner, right when we got in a war with a second kingdom, and lost two cities, one...
  4. Michigan J. Frog

Changing Warband battle orders to layout of M&B

Personally, I despise the categorized battle orders in Warband. In my opinion, the simplicity in the menu layout for the orders in M&B is much easier to use. (I like to use the K.I.S.S. method :wink:) I was wondering if someone has changed the menu for the battle orders at all, to resemble...
  5. Michigan J. Frog

Can you change from Infantry to Horseman

I joined King Harlaus the first day, and thought that the chaos of infantry was fun and far more interesting, so I ended up as Sergent eventually. However, I feel like becoming a horseman now so I can get more experience as a soldier, and because I miss zipping around the field (and killing...
  6. Michigan J. Frog

Have in-game clock show the day of the week?

And a quick redirect to http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,186006.msg4453012.html#msg4453012 :)
  7. Michigan J. Frog

Don't receive a village when becoming a lord

Whenever I become a vassal, I do it so I can immediately take a city I have been preparing to siege. However, I am always given a very annoying village that is in very poor condition and far from my factions main area, and instead surrounded by enemy. It also gives me **** relationship with the...
  8. Michigan J. Frog

Added battle commands

I've used the forum search function and Google to find if there were added battle commands, so excuse me if there is already a thread/mod that does what I am asking for. When in battle, I prefer to have a line of crossbowmen firing at the enemy. However, they always fire individually or out of...
  9. Michigan J. Frog

How to add arrows to archer units

I have an army of 80 Vaegir Archers that decimate waves of infantry and cavalry when they charge, but I've noticed that after the first wave, my archers are always of out of arrows. Using the Unofficial Troop Editor, I looked at the archer units for the Vaegirs and saw that they had only 1 stack...
Back
Top Bottom