Search results for query: *

1. Resolved All game saves keep crashing at same stage when entering into Baltakhand.

Summary: As of the new hotfix, game has become unplayable for me. At the start of the game everything is normal. But after about 500 days, give or take a few, game always crashes either when entering Baltakhand or when walking in area around it. I had this happen on 2 different saves. I had no crashes on any previous versions of the game and not even 1.8.0 until the blacksmithing hotfix.
    Crash report showed conflict with a early version of the mod and i deleted it and every other mod but that did not help.
    Started save files with no mods at all, still crashes at the same point.
    Drivers are up to date, tried with file verification, uninstalling and then re-installing the game, deleting the file mentioned in the crashed report and the re-verify....nothing seems to work.
    By the way awesome work on the new patch, love it, keep up the good work.
    ID: 2022-06-18_18.35.10_27fb98492cc410818ea554d9bf8fa4b2
    Save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1727d0qHOax6vpfYAkjYVsOzH0BiFQzYv/view?usp=sharing

How to Reproduce:
    Have you used cheats and if so which:
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU:1050TI
    GPU Driver Version:
    CPU:I5 8300 2.3Ghz
    RAM:8gb
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
    Same for me.
    no Mods in use. Game crashes when coming close to Baltakhand.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

i am having problems with smithing. All unlocked smithing parts are gone after quiting the game even i save the game. (No mods, started new game 1.8.0).
    Same here,thought I was drunk. :dead:
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

what villages changed, I couldn't find any
    It looks like some production values have been changed. Especially wool in Khuzait territories. My WS there have about 40% less profitability after the hotfix.
    Time for a new Workshop Video Guide I guess :wink:.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

How do you get clans to join your kingdom now? I'm not having much luck. I have 100 relation with many leaders too.
    As you can see I own several settlements and castles right now. I have many companions too. But I'm the only clan in my kingdom.
    QKPt2hb.png

Go for Lords without a fief, you can usually recruit them for 100K- 350K Gold.
  5. Need More Info 1.5.10 showing significant framerate drops and increasing disk usage.

Same here. Game is unplayable for me. Extreme lag in Town, Village and Party Menues. Stuttering on the world map. Made a clean new install of Bannerlord, did not help. Lag is also more or less independent of graphics settings. Lag is pretty much the same if I choose very high and minimal graphics.

System:
    I7 8700 CPU with 16 GB RAM
    Windows 10, 64 Bit
    GPU: NVidea GForce 1080
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I don't recall losing wanderers yesterday, did anyone else notice that?
    Did you save and reload the game? The wanderer loss was typically happening after a reload.
  7. Resolved 1.5.8 beta - NPCs (wanderers/Arzagos/Istiana) disappear from game started on 1.5.7 - Save Game Breaking

I have to add, that the wanderers will dissapear in a fresh 1.58 start as well. It happend after reloading the game.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

After reloading my game -fresh start with 1.58 -, all but 4 Wanderers/potential clan members have disappeared! They are not in the encyclopedia and are not in the world anymore.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Does anyone have a problem loading character icons, items in the trade menu or forge items after a while? I just endlessly play the animation of loading the item icon.
    Same here, it seems to happen in Western Empire Villages and towns only.
    Edit: Restart solved the problem.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Am I the only one who had to download 16gb of patch to go from 1.5.6 to beta 1.5.7?

For me the patch size is 14.8 GB.
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I'm getting a glitch on the beta when I load a save, all the armies are broken up, including mine

I have experienced the same. Even worse, sometimes only the Army leader and his men are visible. The rest of the army has dissapeared.
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Anyone has his income from workshops/caravan shrinked after last hotfix? I have 4 workshops which make a total of 300+ denars per day all of them together!!! my caravan make something like 30-50 if any.Workshops are in towns which arent besieged or being besieged recently and caravan is runned by spiceventor.I cant pay an army of 125 now and losing daily about 1k.

Same here, trading is also not a viable option anymore. That`s no fun at all. I hope the devs will get their act together, but I have limited hope.
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

There's also another bug, maybe related to this one. When you talk to a lord clicking in their name takes you to YOUR encyclopedia entry not to the corresponding lord.

I have the same little bug.
  14. Patch Notes e1.0.10

Save games are broken for everyone

For me they are :sad:
  15. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

In 0.99 all books in the character inventory disappear after a couple of days. :shock:
  16. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

How am I  supposed to attack and win the fight for the abandoned Stronghold in the 3rd Legion Questline, when I only spawn with 4 companions. Getting one or two shot in seconds by the Asassins on the wall?
  17. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leuven Siege Scene is bugged. The attackers are not using the ladders, instead they are trying to attack a gate ( gat cannot be destructed )to the left from the ladders ( looking from the attackers direction ). The defenders are lining up on the other side oft that gate, leaving the ladder spot undefended.
  18. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    Thanks, got it.
    I know what caused your clone to spawn and the lord to get captured.
    It will be fixed.

No prob, thanks for your efforts  :party:
  19. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion said:
    What exactly was that party called?
    I don't see a "rogue army" anywhere in the scripts.

Oh, something like Roque Knight Army, but I´m not 100% sure. Colour was Red and it had only 2 different Troops: Perisoan Adventurers and Caravan Gurads.
    Met them near Galwe.
  20. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I was fighting a Roque Army, which had a prisoner Lord. Don`t know if this is intended. (Think it was a Falcon or Elintor Lord) Also the Lord had -8 relations with me, when I was freeing him. The Roque Army was also "blessed" wit a clone of myself  :shock:,
    And before you ask, I don`t have a save game from this event.
Back
Top Bottom