Search results for query: *

• Users: ShaunRemo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ShaunRemo

SP - Scenes Town and Village scenes

Firstly the amount of attention detail and atmosphere in these scenes is amazing and I cannot fault that. But I feel that town and village scenes are going to waste due to how spread out they are, when I need to walk 100m to enter the gates and another 250m to get to the lords hall I think most...
  2. ShaunRemo

OSP Other Skyboxes Lighting Tutorial and Assets

Skyboxes / Lighting Tutorial and OSP This OSP features 27 skyboxes with custom lighting compared to Natives 7 The idea of this mod is to provide a much more diversity in lighting for each skybox and weather condition. Darker more moonlight nights, Brighter days, colourful sunsets and...
  3. ShaunRemo

Altering Terrain in scenes.

Anyway to alter terrain in the scene in game? Hello, I want to see if a theory I have is possible. I am currently using the world map mesh as a "terrain border" it is a scene object that uses the players world positioning to adjust itself to the correct position in the scene. Example So what...
  4. ShaunRemo

Agent Spawning OSP WIP

Agent Spawning OSP This post is to show the progress I have made on my OSP and to hopefully get some additional help with some aspects. The OSP allows users to place a Scene Prop that spawns an agent, by changing the scene props parameters you can, Choose an Agent/Agents Assign an Animation...
  5. ShaunRemo

Scene Slots and Variables

Hello, I'm trying to create a list of conditions relating to scenes. For instance check if a town is under siege, has a tournament or a feast. I know I have to use slots to achieve these condition checks and I wanted to make sure my understanding is correct. The idea is to have certain...
  6. ShaunRemo

Objects Scale

Hello, I wanted to know if I can return/reference an objects scale? I have tried (position_get_scale_x,<destination_fixed_point>,<position_no>), but it returns the space it takes up relative to the worlds X,Y,Z (prop_instance_get_scale, <position_no>, <scene_prop_id>), and I can't figure...
  7. ShaunRemo

Horses and Agents as scene props.

Hello, I have just started to try and learn some of Warbands scripting and have so far created some "scene props" that have some nice abilities such as props that spawns an actual horse rather than a static mesh as well as ones that spawn AI, they work quiet well aside from a few oddities with...
  8. ShaunRemo

Change material per item

Hello, I was wondering if you can force a material for an item or model using triggers. For example a simple blue shirt in the BRF would have a blue material assigned but if you wanted a red shirt you'd have to duplicate the mesh and assign a red material leading to essentially wasted space. So...
  9. ShaunRemo

Native OSP 3D Art Sarranid and Vaegir Helmet Replacement

Sarranid and Vaegir Helmet Replacement This small mod will replace the Sarranid and Vaegir Helmets . Most meshes are smaller than their native counterparts and there should be little to no performance lose. All meshes have a low LOD1 meaning they switch to a lower poly model at a certain...
  10. ShaunRemo

[WB][B]Native Overhaul Development Help

I working on making a mod that replaces native models and textures. I have done a lot of re-texturing and LOD building so far and implemented/replace alot of items however I have a few things I'd like to ask, mainly about scripting. 1. Is there any way to get realistic reflective water as a...
Back
Top Bottom