Search results for query: *

1. Big Daddy Vitallion

B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Please stay on topic and do not flame.

Ah, another PCSO has joined the good fight.
  2. Big Daddy Vitallion

Thoughts on Banner lord combat, graphics, campaign etc?

Graphics are gucci and a big selling point over warband, coupled with massive battle sizes makes fighting genuinely entertaining on SP.
    The new combat system is alright in my personal opinion, slower and weightier on the whole than Warband but i've seen people turn into what is basically ****ing Achilles on some Siege servers so like Warband, getting any GOOD with the new system is an art in itself. I imagine battle events in the future will include much more grinding combat instead of one stop shop domination by only a few players.
    Campaign I find enjoyable, probably because I havent experienced as many bugs and memory leaks as others. Big campaign map, I like the new quest and clan systems and the AI wars can get mental in terms of numbers in play which is always entertaining so its a good showing.

I wont go into negatives since they primarily focus on Multiplayer and development direction but the SP is pretty good in my books.
  3. Big Daddy Vitallion

excellent stuff

Why do I recognise your name, did you hang around the old MnG back in the day?
  4. Big Daddy Vitallion

I'm interested in lending my support as a programmer if you're looking for more team members, I've shot you a DM in Discord.

Replied, check your disc.

Finally, a dream come true! I previously gathered some information on gladiator equipment for the 3rd century,
    hope this all helps - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...or-reasearch-development-and-typology.356820/

tYlMDra.jpg

Thank you sir, helps a lot.

EDIT*

Thread slightly reworked and reworded, added confirmed faction: The Caledonian Confederacy and reserved Legio IV.FF.
  5. Big Daddy Vitallion

Oh right, that existed

Oh come on it was fun times, back in ye olde MoR, when times were simpler and people were making arguments for purpler centurion gear.
  6. Big Daddy Vitallion

Thread update, added the next confirmed faction, The Sasanian Empire, and reserved clan spoiler. Next update will hopefully include further confirmed factions and WIP images from our dev team.
  7. Big Daddy Vitallion

The Iceni Tribe [EU]/[NA]

Ross will LIKELY try and beat me, but I attempted to create a forum signature for Iceni members.
  8. Big Daddy Vitallion

A clan reservation spoiler is being put up to show what clans have officially aligned with the MnG community going forward.

FYI, clans in this spoiler will have a reservation on the group name for MnG2 Multiplayer (going by the tag system from Warband), and also have emojis, channels and roles in the Official Discord.
  9. Big Daddy Vitallion

I have to hope on other modders then... too bad... ? it would be fantastic to see legions with the segmentata on Bannerlord.

Probably inherently unbalanced in the Bannerlord combat system as well, since the segmentata indicates gladius, and gladius are short swords, which are LESS than ideal in the new fighting system.
  10. Big Daddy Vitallion

No please, don't break my heart... ? ? The type Corbridge B is dated 50-250AD... the 268AD is not so far...

Dont worry there are references aplenty to show that it was used to at least a small capacity, but general production for the Legions stopped some time before Aurelian took power. It'll be around, just not being worn by everyone.
  11. Big Daddy Vitallion

Next work on the segmentata! ?

The Segmentata will be reasonably far down the production chain as we're trying to nail the absolute core items and armours of both Aurelian Rome and the Sassanids right now. I fear it wont be seen in the envisioned abundance you dream of though FYI, historically the Segmentata was all but phased out at this point for chain and scale armours due to cost and ease of production/repair.

We'll have it in the singleplayer as a purchasable, decent armour for the player, though I doubt we'll have AI in it.
    And current plan for multiplayer is to have the Segmentata (aswell as the squared scutum) be pickable perks for Legionaries akin to heavy armour perks in current BL multiplayer.
  12. Big Daddy Vitallion

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

Lawd, PK was fun as all hell but a Bannerlord version would demand an entirely new level of strategy and salt. Good show, looking forward to it.
  13. Big Daddy Vitallion

Work is coming a long slowly but surely from Jordan on some basic 3rd Century Legionary Gear. Heavily WIP obviously:

89858b98cbce473e6366cf6d0aa09582.png
  14. Big Daddy Vitallion

Man you know its bad when myself, Primo and Zid are the only people subscribed to this group box that have profile pictures. Ya'll need to personalise your profiles.
  15. Big Daddy Vitallion

Be aware that theres been some EU server issues on Bannerlord over the last day, so matches like Skirmish will be extra tricky.
  16. Big Daddy Vitallion

Big thread update should be coming today with more confirmed factions, discord/steam links and current WIP objects.

Hi...Good luck on this one!

Thank you friend.
Back
Top Bottom