Search results for query: *

• Users: D-12
  • Order by date
  1. D-12

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Going to start a new campaign, hopefully kingdoms will be more balanced now. Thank you!
  2. D-12

Game breaking faction/kingdom snowballing balance problem

This is a very big issue, at the moment probably the worst issue after the save games have been fixed. Factions need to be properly balanced, my game is over by day 370, the Southern Empire is eating up everything on the map.
  3. D-12

Patch Notes e1.0.3

Doubt it's an easy issue to fix, but better not to push anything if not sure it actually fixed it. This issue probably persisted on the 1.0.0, should have been spotted earlier by play-testing.

Either way, I have been enjoying Bannerlord so far despite many issues, I hope the game will live up to Warband one day.
  4. D-12

Resolved Corrupt Save?

Waiting patiently for the fix, hopefully tomorrow. Seems like a big issue to tackle.
  5. D-12

Dev Blog 17/01/20

Need the blog! We're so close to March, I can already smell the fresh produce of the harvesting season.
  6. D-12

My Suggestions

At this point I don't think they're looking to keep adding features. We'll have mods for that, just wait for the game to be released. :smile:
  7. D-12

?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Amazing news! I am born in March so it'll be the best gift, the release of Bannerlord, even if in early access. I just hope it doesn't get delayed. :smile:

And the trailer will be #1 on YT in no time I bet, people just need to catch on to it and it'll be shared all around.
  8. D-12

25/07/19 Blog Delayed

Rabies said:
    Nordous said:
    A single blog is just an article unrelated to the present time. One would expect a community manager to have a bunch of blogs prepared in advance and ready to hand so he can have somebody else post it in case of emergency. Really, it doesn't matter if you interview a dev now and publish it a month later, does it? Invest, like, half a day's work to make a supply of publications for the future and keep it stocked. However Callum makes it obvious that he just makes things up 10 minutes before the deadline. With no established posting time or something. Really poor job.

It really isn't that important
    It might be important. What if they added improved physics to reins? We are curious and need answers.  :lol:

On a serious note I've been reading every blog that comes out and I appreciate all of them. If this one is not coming then I hope the next one we'll have two.  :smile:
  9. D-12

Converting Fiefs to Different Cultures

I've made a suggestion almost exactly like this 8 years ago for Warband, Bannerlord wasn't even announced yet. :lol:

I'm sure it's been done before a bunch of times as well over the years. I suppose converting a culture makes little sense over little time, however there are ways about it that could be done differently. I believe the best option would be to have the recruits generic and when spending time with your party they would convert to the type of troops that you have in the majority. I don't know if you can design your own troops and the armor (I think I read in a blog that you could), but if you can get your troops to look alike then I don't think it's a problem to have different cultured troops.
  10. D-12

Dev Blog 20/06/19

Great blog, but most of these options were already available in Warband. This is not the most exciting piece but regardless it's great to see how far the game has come along and how neat everything looks. Anyway, I am very excited about this game. I've been follwing it since the announcement back in 2012 and I'm really hoping we can play it soon.
  11. D-12

Shield Bash, Factionize

Basically, my first suggestion would be that after the shield bashes, it makes the person stumble back somehow, like fall down on his hands backwards, and quickly stand up. The second suggestion would be about villages, it'd be great if you're the owner of a village and you'd be able to change...
Back
Top Bottom