Search results for query: *

1. Narmin

fix the kicking hitbox

kick looks legit to me , you just need to get good kid.
    Ah my ruski friend how have you been? How is the family? Tell aunt katyusha I send her kisses :fruity:
  2. Narmin

fix the kicking hitbox

whatever the incentive is, the way taleworld is headed they are going to lose a lot of veteran players. the game now revolves around dashing to someone and spam kicking them.
    You can argue that it’s avoidable by holding s key till your thumb turns red, but the way my ego is set up the last thing I would do is show the slightest hint that I’m getting pressured.
  3. Narmin

fix the kicking hitbox

You can see he is moving left so it should be a left kick, so it's not the server showing the wrong leg as others have theorised.

Kicks need slowed down regardless.

he kicked left, I moved left (which means I moved the opposite direction to prevent the kick from landing) by all laws of physics that shouldn't have landed.

Not sure if you are referencing him using his left foot cause I think that's the only kick direction, correct me if I'm wrong.
  4. Narmin

fix the kicking hitbox

Hi, a veteran mount and blade player (since 2010) The current state of hitboxes needs to be tuned, especially for the range on kicks. I attached 1 example out of 1,000 kicks I have experienced with people running up on you full speed and throwing a donkey length kick that will reach you. The...
  5. Narmin

NA Duel Completed NA Dueling Championship 2020 | $200 Prize | ? ? ?

Name: COS Sehid Namirin
    Steam URL: Discord ID: Şehîd Namirin#9916
  6. Narmin

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Sehid Namirin
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? Yes
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I’m already pledged to VK

ill be dropping from the tourney
  7. Narmin

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Sehid Namirin
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? Yes
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I’m already pledged to VK
  8. Narmin

Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

I mean the whole business is to have people dumb enough to pay for the service. Only dumb people will be willing to pay for that and that's perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong in taking advantage of dumb people, that's how everything works.
    Nooooo it’s not ??‍♂️??‍♂️ I am not trying to target anybody at all, if someone wants to get better at the game and would like to spend some cash to boost it instead of trying to pick it up themselves, I will help them. I don’t know why you are saying only dumb people pay to learn something they like or care about.
  9. Narmin

That's ****ing business dude. If kids are dumb enough to steal their mom's credit card then why shouldn't you take advantage of it. It's not like he is forcing people to get trained.
    But I’m not taking advantage of anybody... if they’re not satisfied with the service or feel like they didn’t learn anything at all, obviously with fiverrs policy, they get an instant refund and I wouldn’t even escalate it at all.
  10. Narmin

If people are willing to pay Narmin in turn for teaching then they are more than welcome to. People have already committed wire fraud over this game so who cares.

Yes, you can go to many places to learn for free. It's the generic normal experience for mount and blade to do so if you actually intend to get into it. Narmin is offering what is likely supposed to be more individual and thoughtful instructing. Nearly all experienced players are willing to hop onto duel every now and then and spar or give a few pointers but usually the teaching is not that consistent and won't build off of previous sessions much. Not saying Narmin is surely going to do that but for pay it would be expected to be more consistent teachings, it is extremely bold to accuse him of scamming before anyone has had the chance to say whether its good teaching or not.

thank you Cdjrxx,

To put the cherry on top, Ive done more than anybody in this thread that is ****posting regarding giving out free guides, tutorials, insights and all that for free. You can go on NA duel and just ask about me and the people will tell you themselves. I have went even as far as giving out hand cam videos to players that wanted to know how I do what I do.

B78-BD9-A2-5-A6-F-4-FED-8385-A00-B7858-E412.png

So once again, if you are not posting regarding my services or constructive criticism, you seriously need to shut the f***k up.
  11. Narmin

Never seen so much hate from complete strangers, it’s mind boggling. EU down -50 points
  12. Narmin

I'm generalizing because this is what this thread is. NA VS EU with EU clearly being superior!

13. Narmin

Every time you butt in to try and insult NA, you accidentally insult someone who isn’t actually from NA. Please just stop
    Who cares what EU thinks? they fell off hard after warband.

NA is the new EU
  14. Narmin

This should really be the end of the conversation. Narmin put a lot of time and effort into getting as good as he is, and he should be compensated accordingly. Especially when the service he's offering is literally a one on one training session.

People crying about it should just shut up, no one is forcing you to buy his service. If you don't want it, move along.

Thank you for being amongst a few with common sense ??

For everyone else, please PM me if you would like any information or would like to schedule an anonymous session without using fiverr.
  15. Narmin

In case somebody got clickbaited by the Title. Just for the record most of the clans teach new and bad players to be better for free. Those people are also well known veterans and champions of tournaments. So you know, just join a clan and ask them to help you. Since they love this game and wish for it to be successfull, they will do it for free. Now if there were only a company who would appreciate that and give those tryharding, indulging and engaging Players a little help with Clan-Servers to teach others and to help growing the playerbase, makeing it a win-win situation for everybody. :grin:

if you feel like joining a clan is better option to learn, go ahead.

Once again, as #1 NA & a top tier duelist, I’ll be coaching you and spend my time to privately reel to you and your needs, should it be for free? Personal trainers spend years learning in & outs of health and bodybuilding, should they give out their knowledge and time for free? Absolutely not.

So please, if you feel like this service is not for you, please refrain from clogging up my thread
  16. Narmin

Well I can't discredit the things you have done for the community. However this seems like a step in the wrong direction to me.
    Thanks for your input ??
  17. Narmin

NA is doing NA things...
    Imagine sharing knowledge for free to grow as a region :O

Thats funny because according to Kazu nobody in EU knew how to spin feint and he was one of the few people that was asking me to drop the tutorial.

So yes I feel like I’ve done more than anybody in this game regarding giving out free tutorials so don’t come at me with that bullsh*t
Back
Top Bottom