Search results for query: *

1. Smissen

Racism in 59th Jailbreak Server (Napoleonic Wars)

Because one single persons gets offended that makes it justable to just 'ban' the swastika ? If you are so offended by it, why don't you just leave and search an other server ? People get offended so fast these days, it only feeds the politic correct boners.
  2. Smissen

Any mods to remove guns from Fire and Sword?

Dion/Folcwar said:
    Joeru said:
    I like many of the new features in Fire and Sword but dislike the inclusion of guns.

If anyone could direct me to a mod for this I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers
    Warband

:roll:
  3. Smissen

Westres_BNet server information

Does perhaps somebody know if those Westret_Bnet servers have any website I can visit ? I need some information  :mrgreen:
  4. Smissen

MP Modern Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Just a question but is this mod still alive ? I'm not that active anymore on Taleworlds but when I look to threads like this it has been a week
    since somebody replied (moi :roll: ). Or is there an other finished ww1 mod which is still being plaid ? I would love to participate in a big 'over the top'
    event :smile:
  5. Smissen

Crazy Suggestions Thread

If you'd like I can you some clear pictures and information of the clothes they wore. I'll look into the game files which models and clothes are suitable :smile:
  6. Smissen

Crazy Suggestions Thread

Windbusche said:
    I'm not sure about the Boers. That's quite a nice idea, though.

What's more epic than bearded fighting machines repealing  endless hordes of Zulu troops ?  :roll:

jan-smuts-on-commando.jpg

My point is that I'm quite upset with all the credit the British get for their Zulu War. Endless books and movies are
    made about it for that small war while the Boers where fighting Native Africans since the 17th century till late 19th century,
    that's more than 200 years against the few years the Brits fought them. You can only find a few books about because it isn't
    much written about than the Anglo - Zulu war. An example. During the Great Trek, when thousands of Boer moved into the North
    they had war with various African Tribes, with the Zulu's as the most famous one. On December 16th 1838, the Voortrekkers (that's how the Boer where
    called when they moved into deeper Africa) Made a circle with their wagons around the Ncome river when 10,000 - 20,000 Zulu's attacked
    their camp. The Voortrekkers only where with 464 - 664 man defending their camp. After the battle 3,000 Zulu's where massacred while only
    3 Voortrekkers where wounded. After the battle the river was called the Bloodriver :razz:

dgt37.jpg
  7. Smissen

Crazy Suggestions Thread

Windbusche said:
    'Invasion of Natives' includes both the Zulu and some Native Americans.

Sorry I didn't knew. I play the mod for a while now but I never played that mode. Does it also
    have Boer defenders ?
  8. Smissen

Crazy Suggestions Thread

As some say above, is there a way to do something with the polls ? It's actually quite annoying
    when you join a server and the map and factions change every 10 minutes. I don't even get the
    time to customize my gear and attack before the map changes :razz: . I'm not sure if it's possible to code
    but you could make the option that you can vote for map and factions áfter the round ends (either you win
    or the attackers) or after a few rounds so the players can have some time to do something. M'kay ? :razz:

And my grazy suggestion, could you add the Zulu or Native American as attacking faction and maybe the Boers
    from the Boer republics as a counterpart from the Zulu's ? Because it's actually a quite interesting piece of African
    history which got putted in a corner by Imperialistic Brits with their Isandlwana and Rorke's drift... The Boers fought
    the Native Africans for centuries and had some very heroic battles. I studied hem for a couple of years and I have quite
    a few map idea's and troop idea's and lots of information. If you would like to add them and you need information, I offer my help for free :smile:
    If I know who the moderators are or who makes the factions I can send a few idea's and information for the Boers and if you like it I can send more, let me know :smile:
  9. Smissen

Game crash with 64 bit pc

Sauron_mate said:
    Only the 38e and GK server is updated to v0.11. if you join a v0.10 server it will crash

oooooooh, that's why the game crashes when I joined the  78th server :razz:. Is it possible to dowgrade to v.0.10 Full Invasion 2 ?
  10. Smissen

Game crash with 64 bit pc

Hi, I just installed your new amazing but when I join a server, I only get the server message and in normal cases when you click with your mouse you can pick your side and gear but for some reason the game freezes at the server message. And I have a 64 bit pc. Can someone help me out so I can...
  11. Smissen

Active ?

Hi, I haven't been active on the whole taleworlds forum for months and I can remember reading some posts and seeing some screenshots and I still would love to participate in such multilayer battle. But my question is, how active is this mod, how many players can I expect on a multilayer battle ?
  12. Smissen

Modding so two factions can't fight each other

I actually haven't thought about it that way, thanks for the idea ! :mrgreen:
    I'm going to wait if others tell it's possible or not to mod it so two faction's can fight
    each other, but I'll keep your idea in mind :smile: . Just one question, won't it take too much
    space to 'divide' the mod in time periods ?
  13. Smissen

I already had that in mind but you never know :roll:
  14. Smissen

Language

FrisianDude said:
    AWdeV said:
    Yeah, I didn't think it was difficult either but apparently a fellow dutchie couldn't make sense of it.
    Wat een koekwous.

verrekte kut jonguh !

That's the only words I know in Brabants  :razz:

15. Smissen

Explain your Name.

It's a part of my last name, I just shortened it because I'm too lazy to write down the whole time and
    before I knew it friends were also calling me Smissen :roll: . I also find it quite original since I never encountered
    an other Smissen :mrgreen:
  16. Smissen

The title may sound weird so let me explain it :). I'm designing a new mod and one feature will be having one faction in different time periods. Like U.S army 1865 - 1874 and U.S army 1874 - 1890 by example. Ofcourse these 'factions' are the same but in different timeline, ingame they count as...
  17. Smissen

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Comrade Temuzu said:
    The Native village kind of makes me unhappy, they're surrounded by open ground... In real life, they seemed to be build right out the trees, the villages were hidden from the ground and surrounded by trees up the ying yang. Also they were bigger and tipi free.
    WIP, obviously.

He actually speaks the truth. The typical tipi (< you get it :lol: ) as we all know them were only used by
    nomad Native American tribes who needed something light to carry with them through the vast plains. Native
    Americans found in the east coast weren't nomads and settled in an area instead of going from place to place.
    Mostly, east coast tribes had towns, lived in so called longhouses and lived of farming and hunting. To make things
    easier I found an example picture how eastern woodland Indians lived instead of the plain Indians as we all know them :wink:

wood.culture.beschrijfhuis.jpg
  18. Smissen

Comrade Temuzu said:
    Im I'm white and this offends me.

Your grammar offends me.
  19. Smissen

Wow,sweet idea ! Can't wait to form a native band with others and raid settlements of the white men :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom