Search results for query: *

1. stewart29th

87th Royal Irish Fusiliers ♦ SEVEN YEARS OLD ♦ Always recruiting

I currently am bombing Syria and potus totally didn't post this on my account :shifty:
  2. stewart29th

Another month, another bump this thread has been fully recovered by nature... a rain forest not covers all the pages...

(on a positive note, still going strong just no one uses the forums any more! Potus sort it out old boy!)
  3. stewart29th

Gentlemen, on the 5th February 2011 the regiment was created as the 29th Horse Artillery in Mount and Musket, we have come so far since then, well done to all. Six years baby! :party: :party:
  4. stewart29th

Nobody talks in here anymore, even though we are still active, always recruiting and always trying to give Potus a small brain haemorrhage!
  5. stewart29th

Nature is slowly recovering this thread...
  6. stewart29th

Can all of the Battalion take note that one of our Fusiliers was mugged recently and is currently recovering in hospital.

Can we all wish Fusilier KaizerLeviath a speedy and healthy recovery so he can rejoin us soon.

Faugh A Ballagh young man, get well soon.

Major Stewart (Retired 87th)
  7. stewart29th

I'll be home in a week so I can continue the bumpings on a regular basis!
  8. stewart29th

I kinda miss the old days but we must focus on the new! Bring in the new recruits and get them squared away!
  9. stewart29th

Exactly the good old days of Mount and Musket, before cannons and Prussians!
  10. stewart29th

It is a shame though, we all remember the good old days, like it was yesterday!
  11. stewart29th

But this is the original, only the cool guys hang out on Taleworlds!
  12. stewart29th

Am I the only one around here? Come on chaps should be posting on here like crazy!
  13. stewart29th

Page 100 at last  :party: :party: :party:  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Also shaddow contact me on steam or PM when your around, need to have a catch up chat and sadly some forum business!

xo stewy
  14. stewart29th

Forgot to say HAPPY FIVE YEAR BIRTHDAY BOYS!
  15. stewart29th

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

87thheader_v3_zpse242c0dc.png

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers has been a member of the Mount & Musket / Napoleonic Wars community for four years and looking forward to having many more. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are known to fire the odd cannonball here and there. We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces to play a variety of games with. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy Line Battles? Conquests? Sieges? The utter chaos of battle? Than the 87th is right for you. We are a fairly easy going group for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an serious side with a chain of command of dedicated officers to lead the unit and a company structure to organise the men for inter-unit competitions.  If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
    Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
    Thursday FH Linebattle 8pm EST
    Friday Training 7pm EST
    Thundersnow 9pm EST
    Saturday TRR 3pm Est

Links
    Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
    FSE Forum http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19884.0
    87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/​

87th_battlefield_quartersize.png

16. stewart29th

Shrubbery said:
    Are you guys recruiting? If so I wouldn't mind joining up. I am from NZ, so will be running on NZT, but won't be too big a problem.

Of course we are! We are currently on our winter break but I will private message you with some details for joining!
Back
Top Bottom