Search results for query: *

1. Champion Relexan Forzen

EU INT Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #2 - Skirmish tournament

Haven't seen such a bad tournament hosted by 2 worst individual,banned people for no reason,without any evidence.1 rat 1 simp lmao.Well,who cares your trash tournament mr fat simp?
  2. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

Match result is 8-7 for RM,7-7 is wrong. @Aeronwen
  3. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

RM 4(12) - (5)0 DR
    unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
  4. Champion Relexan Forzen

We want referees on discord or streams during semifinals

We want streams or referees in the discords for the semifinals RM vs DM.Players can change steam accounts for the others,and it cannot be proved since there is not ID like Warband,it should be done in-match.We have no problems with streaming,or a referee to stay in discord for ''voice comms''...
  5. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

nice matchfixing
  6. Champion Relexan Forzen

Appeal to admins' decision and a proposition of a rule change

You are rats because you go to finals not for being a good perfoming team but for reporting a crosshair mod that's included in every gaming monitor delusional boy :grin:

yea we are rats because we played bad and reported their crosshair and gold bug yeah,Nice brain,im gotta leave this topic thanks for lovering my IQ with your comment
  7. Champion Relexan Forzen

well, it's been done before, and a more critical one than this topic, they literally changed promotion system during beast 5, when there was only 1 week left to finish it :razz:
    Tell me ''1 rule change by a suggestion from community that applied '' by admins during tournament phase.:smile:
    All I see in that post is a bunch of desperate rats trying to get to BEAST finals to boost their ego when they are clearly a bronze team this season. I can say KW's decision was a rat decision and there was no sprtmanship in it. However, you guys are bigger rats than us trying to justify a default because you are scared you are too weak at the moment to beat DM. If you wanted to prove yourself you will ask for a rematch and prove yourself. Right now you made yourself the most disliked clan and community in BL and Jufasto ratting out from his 20 euro bet just reinforced how ratty you are. Not to mention you are always making drama on public discords and forums. In KW we never do that :smile:

At the end good or bad you guys are still rats and lost the respect of everyone. Hopefully you rebuild your reputation one day.
    Ofcourse BEAST staff and their decision has it's impact and they may not wanna give default but the fact you don't wanna replay proves you are scared and you protect that default because you don't have the roster to face DM.
    Remember that we are only clan that resetted because of crashes(not like you).No need for your respect,talking about sportmanship and not resetting.And still talking about sportmanship.Admins asked us to get default or not,and it was our ''right'' to decide it to take by default or not.There are nothing about ratting on our side.Delusional boy.Maybe next time u increase ur low skill and play fair to the enemy team instead of being a rat in the clanwar.
  8. Champion Relexan Forzen

Nobody can say it better than that guy 100% accurate.
    '''''I mean it's a matter of sportsmanship. If both clans can't bring their best roster it's a rat win. We play BEAST to have fun matches. If you can't bring main roster on official BEAST match then it's no different from getting a default. You bring main roster on trainings in days where you can play your official. To the community it looks like you guys are not confident you can face up a main roster of Div .Find a solution and have a decent match instead of chasing default wins and times.''''

This above message is from death,he talks about sportmanship but his clan doesnt resets 4v6 xD
    okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  9. Champion Relexan Forzen

Lets rematch HINQ vs RM boys i had internet/taleworlds problems and it's better to face best roster against best since its ruining the balance in div a.
  10. Champion Relexan Forzen

(1) It is strictly prohibited to modify the game files or implement modifications, e.g. aimbots or autoblock. Every player that is found to have modified files or using game modifications will face disciplinary action at the administrations discretion, up to and including a ban from the tournament.

We are telling you a rule,and in beast rules doesn't change during tournament,and admins already decided,you are suggesting a topic again over a decision,and tell us biased,how come?
  11. Champion Relexan Forzen

I exactly remember they didn't change my suggestion about finals adding every map to the pool and making last map tiebreaker,just because of the ''during tournament phase'',and they added next beast.So ye,if you want to change it you can make suggestion for next beast.
  12. Champion Relexan Forzen

modify files = ban
    rules change during tournament = not being done
    there are no rule for a rematch,and rematch never done before in any beast.
    if they change rules during tournament now why they haven't changed before during tournament.
  13. Champion Relexan Forzen

[Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 5

Division A:
    Risen Manifest 12 : 0 Vineyard Workers
    Deutschritter Furor 6 : 10 Destiny Masters
    Divitiarum 6 : 10 The Holy Inquisition

Division B:
    The Chide Village 7 : 9 Risen Manifest Silver
    Deutschritter Superbia 7 : 9 Destinction Masters
    The Holy Inquisition II 1 : 12 Keyboard Warriors
  14. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 7] Statistics

Not sure about other divisions but Div A stats still in week 2.
  15. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

DM lost the war but won the battle.
  16. Champion Relexan Forzen

In Progress Cant Join Multiplayer Servers

Summary:Can't join to the bannerlord servers.Says Game is starting,but i can't join.Second problem is whenever my friends invites me,i get the invitation 3-4 seconds later or i don't get the invitation. How to Reproduce: Scene Name Menu Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:Windows 10...
  17. Champion Relexan Forzen

[Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 4

Risen Manifest 10 : 5 The Holy Inquisition
    Destiny Masters 10 : 5 Divitiarum
    Deutschritter Furor 12 : 2 Vineyard Workers

Division B:
    The Chide Village 9 : 5 Keyboard Warriors
    Deutschritter Superbia 12 : 3 The Holy Inquisition II
    Destinction Masters 4 : 12 Risen Manifest Silver
  18. Champion Relexan Forzen

[BEAST 7] Division B - Weekly Matchups

Imagine not rehosting with full economy and with same score and trashtalking beforehand,and losing 5v6 lmao.Karma,you guys get what you deserved.Death,go back to your public and try to trashtalk a clan whom rehosted and didn't behave like you :smile:.Glorious bench.
  19. Champion Relexan Forzen

[Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 3

Division A:
    Risen Manifest 9 : 8 Destiny Masters
    Deutschritter Furor 6 : 10 Divitiarum
    The Holy Inquisition 12 : 3 Vineyard Workers

Division B:
    The Chide Village 12 : 0 Deutschritter Superbia
    Destinction Masters 12 : 3 The Holy Inquisition II
    Keyboard Warriors 8 : 9 Risen Manifest Silver
Back
Top Bottom