Search results for query: *

1. 1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

This mod is nice, but the map looks too empty. I mean different parties? there are just a few of them. So, map looks lifeless
  2. Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

kalarhan, how to lower maximum party sizes via reworking renown and leadership mechanics?
  3. VC Reforged Mods: Design your own features!

Game on the late stages becomes more strategy, than RPG. It would be nice to make battles smaller (make perties much smaller).
  4. [Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

I bought Viking Conquest few monthe ago, played some time, nice DLC!
    Now I reinstalled Windows and can not find a letter on my e-mail with registration key. Can you help me?
  5. What do you think is the best weapon in the game?

Balanced Mino Naginata - for distant melee.
    Tetsubo for close melee.
  6. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Will Hadrians Wall quest be fixed?
    Now quest starter (Old Roman) after completing the quest tells, that his son will serve me as a warrior. But nothing happens.
  7. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Rigadoon said:
    I don't see why you can't use CoF's armors. They are up to the level of the Lannister and Martell armors you've shown and in some cases exceed them. I understand that CoF is a freelance texturer and communication with the main team wasn't clear but couldn't you have the decency to let him know that his work isn't needed? Either that or get in contact with him and let him know about the mod's "general concept." Anything is better than not saying anything, letting him spend hours creating dozens of armors for the mod and then telling him that they won't be used.
    Are you kidding? This mod is positioned as "not another Clach of Kings". So workflow as follows is not acceptable:
    1. to take medium quality OSP unit (pack of armour)
    2. place any ASOIF emblem on it
    3. done!

The most frustrating things so far are: main part of ASOIF community prefer to flood, instead of do something. There are many fields you can help mod, even if you ain't a modeller\texturer or doesn't familiar with module system. Hunterwolf stated it few times. The other thing is many people don't see the difference between excellent and ordinary armour, weapon etc. All they need is to see familiar Tully, Areen, etc. label on the unit.

8. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Very much so. Perhaps, some of Greyjoy's will have it, as well.
  9. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

OldBear said:
    can you give some information about how much of the mod is completed or under progress I mean can you write something near the completed things to show us It is completed.
    Less, than a half.
  10. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Owen Wulfson, this mod doesn't base on the movie
  11. If you have Performance Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

Few men faced a wierd bug. Going forward, suddenly they stumble, legs turn back to front and they fall .
  12. F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions

kostadingo,  http://www.unibytes.com/d3bNCnjUdfUB
    Patch http://www.unibytes.com/qvMhogf2C7YB
  13. News 1.391: Release 21 of february 2012 (mirror added)

Adorno, Idibil, thanks a lot! Will you make a patch to make old savegames compatible?
  14. BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

Idibil, when should we (gamers :grin:) expect fix for real sieges?
  15. Brytenwalda v 1.35 for Imperium Romanum

Last version of Imperium Romanum - stand alone mod (contains all requirement data)
  16. Fiction about Dark Ages - Novels. What read

Author(s) Harry Harrison and "John Holm" (Tom Shippey) 1. The Hammer and the Cross 2. The Cross and Emperor 3. The King and Emperor 4. The Hammer and Emperor One of the best cycle of books about this period Annotation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hammer_and_the_Cross Read in browser ...
  17. General game-mechanism question

Quantity of your troops fighting versus angry villagers, while you pillage or collect taxes vary. What does it depends on? (party size and skill "Tactics" are the same).
  18. Ship help

Duh, I have no trouble with ship, but few guys from other forum have. I don't know what they do wrong (I've send 'em Idibil's recomendations).  So, ship buying and using it works well. Thanks for the great mod!
    Jarukr_Torfining, you always can add money for the ship using cheats :smile:
  19. Ship help

One more guy, that bought a ship, see tit in menu, but doesn't see real ship.
  20. Ship help

Idibil said:
    Have he 30 men in party? if he havent 30 men for crew, he cannt use ship.
    Yep, he has up to 200 men still no ship in the South Seaxe city.
Back
Top Bottom