Search results for query: *

1. Kamelkanzler

MP Native cRPG

Looking forward to playing this! Keep up the work, but take your time - dont rush it.
  2. Kamelkanzler

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

Login' in while trying to play Multiplayer failed. Anybody else facing this issue?
  3. Kamelkanzler

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

The game crashes on launch unless I first delete all local files.

I can't enter any game server without infinite loading times. (EDIT: Joining a TDM game first worked, and now I can load other maps.)

Considering that earlier this week I clean reinstalled the game twice, my graphics driver twice -- including a rolled back version -- trying to deal with invisible player allies and enemies, and have zero issues with any other game on my system, it's pretty clear that these problems aren't on my end.

Also, the game doesn't close correctly. I have to hunt it down in Task Manager.

EDIT: Also I can't rebind keys.

Having the same issues right now.
  4. Kamelkanzler

[Clan] Deutschritter - rekrutiert!

Da seh ich doch einen Doppelpost :roll:
    Joke am Rande, herzlichen Glückwunsch!
  5. Kamelkanzler

I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

We have free speech in my country, are there any other rules in this forum I´m not aware of?
    Sir, there is a huge difference between the freedom of speech and bending statistics (without any basis) towards your opinion.
  6. Kamelkanzler

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Just reading through all these changes, and wondering: Has the non-stop war-declaring train stopped? Maybe I missed it some hotfixes ago but that was one main reason why I stopped playing Singleplayer. There was just no way to beat 5 factions at once. Has the rating of war declarations been set down?

Any answer here would be very welcomed!
  7. Kamelkanzler

seit Installation von 1.4 startet das Spiel nicht mehr

hätte bei der Neuinstallation dann eigentlich funktionieren müssen.
    Das dachte ich mir eigentlich auch, jedoch hats nach der Neuinstallation nicht geklappt. Als ich dann auf Fehler überprüfen ließ, hat es funktioniert. Ging nun auch schon 2 Freunden von mir so. Anscheinend wird eine Datei nicht automatisch runtergeladen durch das Installieren, sondern erst durch die Überprüfung auf Fehler.

Viel Erfolg weiterhin :wink:
  8. Kamelkanzler

seit Installation von 1.4 startet das Spiel nicht mehr

Versuche einmal die Spieldateien auf Fehler zu überprüfen. Das hat bei mir das Problem behoben & ich konnte das Spiel wieder starten :smile:

Steam --> Bibliothek --> M&B II: Bannerlord --> Eigenschaften --> Lokale Dateien --> Dateien auf Fehler überprüfen.

Falls du Mods installiert hast, würde ich dir ebenfalls empfehlen, die kurzfristig mal zu deaktivieren und es dann noch einmal zu probieren.
  9. Kamelkanzler

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Im crashing when I try to start with 1.4.1 beta branch. Anybody else experiencing this as well?
    Got the game starting now, but when I try to create a new kingdom my game crashes. Do I have to start a new playthrough for it to work or is anybody else experiencing this?
  10. Kamelkanzler

Resolved System crashes at random intervals

I can only speak for myself - but it seems to be fixed for me. Didnt have a crash for 1 week now. Last one occured before 1.3.0, there hasnt been for after 1.3.0.
  11. Kamelkanzler

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

If you start your current save before the first hotfix ,just forget it , because there is a incompatible in that hotfix.
    My save games just worked fine until the hotfix came out today (26th of April).

EDIT: Works fine now, just restarted the pc and it worked lol.
  12. Kamelkanzler

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Cant load into my save game since the recent hotfix came out today. Any others as well?
  13. Kamelkanzler

In Progress Game freezes & causes complete hardware reboot

Thank you very much for the response!

EDIT: Actually, since the recent hotfixe came out today, my problem seems solved. Didnt have a hard crash for hours now.
  14. Kamelkanzler

Hey there Taleworlds!

Since the recent update (1.3.0 Beta branch) came out earlier today, I thought I'd try it out again. Sadly I have to report that Im still experiencing hardware crashes at random intervalls. Sometimes it's when running around the campaign map & sometimes during battle.
    So I thought I might test my pc again - GPU stress test went perfectly as well as other CPU stress tests. I seriously do not know what to do anymore, and I really hope this is not being forgotten since I'm not buying a whole new pc just to be able to play Bannerlord - when other games run perfectly smooth on my specs.

Would really appreciate it, if you guys dont stop working on this matter (what I do not think). Just a friendly reminder from an old beloved fan of the series. Keep up the work TW!
  15. Kamelkanzler

Resolved System crashes at random intervals

Had my last hardware crash yesterday. So I'm still experiencng this issue. Playing on the current beta branch.
  16. Kamelkanzler

SP - Quests Creating your own Kingdom

This is just a question/suggestion thread. Might be that I've missed something, but the main problem for me seems, that if you decide to support another Kingdom "with your dragon banner", and then you leave that kingdom to create your own, there is simply not the possibility to do so. Is this...
  17. Kamelkanzler

Would love to get a response from the devs - or atleast some kind of "In Progress" notification here. Since this is still not fixed since release.
  18. Kamelkanzler

In Progress Bannerlord causes computer to crash and restart

Guess we will just wait until there is an official response to this.
  19. Kamelkanzler

The Music is Great!

Truely love it! Background music is seriously remarkable.
Back
Top Bottom