Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Items secretly being phased out from the game?

Issue first noted in 1.0.10, persists in 1.0.11 First the crossbows, now the camels seem to be gone from the traders - I have toured the whole map but they are not on any market. Loading another save from earlier versions, these items are pretty much everywhere. Loading back, they are nowhere...
  2. Crossbows are gone - 1.0.10

I tried posting this in an existing thread but it did not get noticed. Guys, there are no more crossbows being sold by any vendor. This seems to affect only campaigns created after a certain patch. As of now, they do not appear in any vendor when I start a new campaign.
  3. Where the crossbows goes ?

Crossbows are gone from vendors. I have two level 6 characters; Char A was created in release version and Char B was created in 1.0.10. I see a crossbow in every vendor when I play Char A, whereas it does not exist through whole Calradia for Char B.

It does exist in arenas and some troops, but it is not being sold therefore unobtainable for me.
  4. Armenian Genocide (?)

What leads is the way you summarize it, not your indifference.
    Happy to hear your mother is alive at age 120 though.
  5. Armenian Genocide (?)

Nattens Madrigal said:
    Allegro said:
    Nattens Madrigal said:
    So called Armenian genocide was Indo-Iranian civil war between Armenian and Kurdish gangs.Turks have nothing with this topic.Actually Ottoman goverment tried save Armenians but it didnt work.We were busy with WW1 at same time.
    A war between India and Iran - except its a civil war and is between Kurds and Armenians. Very eye opening.
    "Its not true because the Ottomans tried to save them" is the second best excuse after "Its not true because the Armenians deserved it", but only when the discussion is solely between the denying Turks - and is not really effective in any other circle.
    I wrote that post with semi joke.I saw this theory on far right European forum and i found it very funny.I really don't care about genocide controversy or what about other "circles" thinks about it.They tried for independent Armenia and they failed.Thats it.
    Since you seem to have your own summary about it, you probably don't care that it happened. Which brings us to the first best Turkish excuse that "Its not true because the Armenians deserved it".
  6. Armenian Genocide (?)

Nattens Madrigal said:
    So called Armenian genocide was Indo-Iranian civil war between Armenian and Kurdish gangs.Turks have nothing with this topic.Actually Ottoman goverment tried save Armenians but it didnt work.We were busy with WW1 at same time.
    A war between India and Iran - except its a civil war and is between Kurds and Armenians. Very eye opening.
    "Its not true because the Ottomans tried to save them" is the second best excuse after "Its not true because the Armenians deserved it", but only when the discussion is solely between the denying Turks - and is not really effective in any other circle.

7. Forumdaki komik diyaloglar ve sözler

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
    Searcy said:
    Allegro said:
    Ne malum delil yaratmadıkları? Suçlamalar zaten saçma, bir kere yargıya gitti mi de derdini anlatamıyorsun ki zaten. O kadar insanın hayatını daha sırf gözaltlarında mahvettiler, bir sürü dava da henüz sürmekte. Daha sonuç monuç yok ortada, insanları bu kadar hırpaladıktan sonra suçsuz bulunurlarsa o da ayrı bir komedi olur.

Olmayan bir şey için bu kadar kanıt yaratılması birde 1 yıl boyunca medyanın bunu haber yapması, yargının bu konu için çalışması seni ergenokonun var olduğuna inandırmıyorsa söyleyecek sözüm yok.:smile: Bu "11 Eylül'de ikiz kulelere aslında saldırı düzenlenmediği" gibi bir iddaa. Ayrıca ergenekon gibi bir örgütün bu şekilde Türkiyenin içine sızması niye seni şaşırttı?
    Bu ne len
  8. Servers not showing up, unable to connect

Very few people have been talking about this and after posting in few other topics and not receiving any help nor an information on the status, I saw it fit to start a new topic. Because I would like to play the game, or at least know what is going on. Since longer than a week I am unable to...
  9. Sunucu Listesi gelmiyor YARDIM .

Bu sorunu yasayan var mi hala? Baska hicbirsey yazilmiyor bu konu hakkinda, cok az bir kisiyi mi etkiliyor nedir?
  10. Unable to connect to server....

Could we get an update as to how close this is to being fixed? It's been going on since a week for me.
  11. Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it did not work.

Flushed the dns, restarted the computer but still no change. Can neither retrieve new servers nor join the ones on my favorites list.
  12. Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

I am still unable to join any servers.

I can retrieve ONLY the servers on my favorites, and there actually are other people playing. But when I want to connect, it gives the "unable to connect" error after a long validation process. I am unable to retrieve any other servers outside the favorites section.
  13. Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

After installing the game yesterday, I was able to see and join the multiplayer servers for a while until it completely stopped retrieving any. No favorites, no nothing. I've tried the solutions in these and these threads and none of them worked.

Edit: Is there some sort of a maintenance going on? Because I hadn't seen any info regarding that, until I just stumbled on this topic
  14. Is there a relation between Ku****e and Cu****e?

Does the term Cu****ic derive its name from the ancient civilization of Kush? Because it is confusing me that Kingdom of Kush was a Nubian kingdom and that Nubian language is classified under the Nilo-Saharan group whereas today's Cu****ic languages (the major language group of Horn of Africa)...
  15. Religion Thread

ancalimon said:
    Allegro. When some is replacing the words of Allah with a hadith writer like Bukhari, that person is in "shirk" meaning the person has setup partners to God. This person by definition of Quran is the number one enemy of islam and Allah. Thus he can never be consired muslim.

Because the person is choosing someone who is guided instead of the guide itself.

So... If the teacher is the god and I'm his student following his example, that is alright.
    But if I'm following the example of the students child's gardener's niece's husband's barber, that is not alright.

Because Allah states in Quran that this is what polytheists do. Polytheists can not be muslims unless they stop being polytheists and accept that the only one to follow is Allah alone.  I really hope that you can overcome your hubris and understand this simple logic. This is not my opinion. This is Allah's opinion. If you want to talk about islam, you have to know its rules firs. If you refuse to learn its rules, you will be talking without knowing what you are talking about.

10:35 Say, "Are there any of those whom you
    set up as partners who can guide to the
    truth?" Say, "God guides to the truth.
    Is He who guides to the truth more
    worthy of being followed, or the one
    who does not guide except after he is
    guided? What is wrong with you, how
    do you judge?"*
    10:36 Most of them only follow conjecture.
    While conjecture does not avail against
    the truth in anything. God is knower of
    what they do.
    You still continue to not get it.

Bukhari follows Islam, therefore he is a Muslim. What kind of a Muslim Bukhari was, is not my problem. This is the rule of thumb, not whats written in the Quran. I am not under the burden of getting boggled in details of Islam, in order to recognize who is Muslim or who is not. It is not my responsibility to study Quran. Quran is not my source, and those who read the Quran do not end up having the same opinions anyway.
  16. Religion Thread

ancalimon said:
    Alright. I follow people from time to time. It means I'm a detective trying to catch them on the action of having sex with sheep so that I can present it as evidence when these people's wives want to divorce them.  Period  :razz:  You are really the person who accuses me of being a detective because I follow people around.
    What?

ancalimon said:
    I know things are confusing you when it comes to religion. But it's not as complicated and frightening as you think.
    I am not complicating things at all. People who follow Islam are called Muslims. Its quite simple really.

ancalimon said:
    Islam is a fan club. Before you join this club, you are presented with the rules. If you don't follow these rules, you will be kicked out of the club.  :party:
    You can have fun excommunicating each other but to an outside observer it doesn't mean anything. Besides, the Islam you claim to understand so well does not give anyone the authority to excommunicate anybody.

ancalimon said:
    There may be different interpretations of a religion. But there is only one logical one and that is the one that does not leave any contradictions. I am the one who interprets sentences in a way that do not leave any contradictions and none tries to disprove me in which case I would fix my interpretation so that the shown contradictions are fixed.
    I am yet to see any interperators admitting and saying "well mine might not be the most logical one, but hey I will prefer to stick to it". Again, the conflictions are your (Muslims') problems, not our's. Here I would like to repeat my previous statement about religious teachings not being strings of ones and zeroes. You do not get to have the one and only true interpretation, as there is none. And whatever your religion might be teaching in its essence, is not our burden to understand.
    ancalimon said:
    I have yet to see a scientific reaction. People always approach me philosophically on this subject. I explain them how things are but people keep asking me why. The reason is because I read and think.
    Philosophy is science.
  17. Religion Thread

ancalimon said:
    Allegro said:
    You didnt get it one bit.

We do not care what Quran does or does not say.

In that case you are not allowed to judge who is a muslim and who is not. If you are interested in learning what a muslim is, who have to start by reading Quran. If you the best option you have is to don't care about what a muslim is.
    The process doesn't call for a judgement really. If a person follows Islam, then that person is a Muslim. Period. You don't get to do your own judgement. The rest of my post which you cropped explained exactly that.

Other's choice of religion does not put me under the burden of having to study every existing religion.  I am not supposed to study Samoan Animism, just because some Samoan aborigines are following that religion. It is their problem, not mine. Religions do not exist without their followers and followers are what define a religion. Besides, religious teachings are not strings of ones and zeros. Many people looking at the same religion have different interpretations. Your's is just another interpretation of Islam and you are pushing your own interpretation as the one and only true one, just as any Muslim could. Your (you meaning Muslims) conflictions are your problem, not our's.
  18. Religion Thread

You didnt get it one bit.

We do not care what Quran does or does not say, as people dont have to become an Islamic scholar in order to determine who is a Muslim and who is not. The same 'non-real Muslims' from your perspective, would, could and do claim the same thing about you not being a real Muslim. It is not an outsider viewer's responsibility to get boggled in the details of Islam. Whoever follows Islam is a Muslim, whether or not best of their ability to follow the religion is on par with Quran, whether or not they contradict their tenets of faith is not the non-Muslim's problem. If a human being is in the position of a victim, the least thing they could care about would be whether their discriminators', rapists', murderers' motivations are legitimized by a school of dogmas which they couldn't care less about. Religion is a type of human behavior, it does not and cannot exist without humans. What makes a religion is not the books in which they are written, but the humans who interpret those tenets and their behavior in the attempt of following. It is not a non-Muslim's burden to study Islam just to be able to have a stance towards the religion. It is the Muslims' responsibility to behave.
  19. Religion Thread

ancalimon said:
    Allegro said:
    If YOUR train of thought tends to bring in irrelevant materials to the discussion, a part of the responsibility of sticking to the topic is on your shoulders as well. Anyway, I didn't make any personal attacks. I legitimately addressed one of your claims.
    I wasn't talking about you Allegro. I know you love me. I was talking about the person who said something similar to:

"You once claimed that you went to Alaska without showing us any photos you ve taken there, thus your claim about Turkish delight tasting great is not valid"
    Alright, apologies for misunderstanding then.

I believe the links you provided are talking about a research that was conducted and presented at an International Association for the Study of Child Language congress. Guess somebody really did research and conclude that native speakers of Turkish acquire proficiency easier than native speakers of other languages acquire their own. I will not go as far and read a 297 page abstract just to see if there is anything to be criticized about the research. It might even be true for all I care.
Back
Top Bottom