Search results for query: *

1. KnightPeter

Sub Mod idea, Vampire: Dark Ages

I dont know if any one of you played Vampire :Dark ages. M&B expecially ad1257 mob perfect for that concept. its hard to explain all about World of darkness and vampires that lived that era but i could say some vital point. 1) Player also chose vampire clan beside starting faction. Like Brujah...
  2. KnightPeter

How's your game?

i will start with mine; I am lord of teutonic order. lord of 2 town, 1 castle (i built it!), 1 villige and my manor ( i have done nearly all upgrades). We are fighting with Duchies of Poland, Kingdom of Lithuania ;  just make truce wit Kingdom of Sweden & Golden horde. Poland alredy lost 2...
  3. KnightPeter

Kingdom of Heaven

Finally i manage to own my kingdom you can guess her name. What i wonder is can i chose my kingdom nationality? which troop i am going to recruit? can i change it? as far as i see i can change my religion. is it possible to recruit teutonic order troop or western eu troops? so far i can recruit...
  4. KnightPeter

Freelance @ AD 1257

I played this mod at AD 1257. I enlist lord with cool armor like teutonic order thing is in a month i promoted top tier in game and well rewarded with armor. promotion times changes like 4 day to 2 week. is it normal seems to me fast even i didnt encounter any hostile party i get promotion. i...
  5. KnightPeter

Guide me at start!

i find myself with lots of man at start what am i suppouse to do with so many man how can i feed them  :oops: Who is my lord ? i am comfused a bit what should i do :) another part is even i chose everything slave at my background i am still captain of legioners. any plan to change it at newer...
  6. KnightPeter

Seljuq Sultanate of Rum

Seljuq Sultanate of Rum NAME: Sultanate of Rum AT WAR WITH: Georgia, Byzantine Empire RELIGION: Islam LORDS: MAP(S): Map with some settlements HERALDRY & BANNER: ARMY & ROSTER:
  7. KnightPeter

Anatolia 1200

Any plan to add anatolian empires and sultanates? here is map http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anatolia1200.png Hard to skip Byzantine empire, sultnate of Rum, armenia, ayyubids, kingdom of jarussalem! they are joy of dark ages. thanks
  8. KnightPeter

What am i suppouse to do? any guide?

Hi all, i havent seen any guides around if there is one please let me know. My question is about what am i suppouse to do at start? i have a big army compare with other m&b mods. Shall i join one faction and attack others at start? any other alternatives? i guess i should make my own faction to...
  9. KnightPeter

city + manor questinos and some tips + bugs

-I managed to get Damascus after my first castle i have my city. Ok very nice income but i want more :) i decided to built armorsmith in my town but what happens after that? how can i access and what does it do? -Also at my manor i built silk trader for 25.000 dinar notting changed? or its just...
  10. KnightPeter

My way of playing as Teutonic Order vassal

i want some critic from you. First of all i am keeping my army at full capcity and mainly having sergent (10-20) - sariantbruder (10-15), cavalary hallbruder (5-10) and ritterburder (4-5), and mix of other troops with lover versions. I dont have any archers they seem useless to me. Also spears...
  11. KnightPeter

Shield bash?

I noticed when i was fighting on food enmy troops with shield can knock me down then strike. can i do that? if i can how? any short key? or is there anyother good stuff ? for example if i have hammer does it do samething? another question i heard maces are good for heavy armor is there...
  12. KnightPeter

Teutonic Order Recruitment?

I start as working for Teutonic Order but man i can find at villiges and cities are pagan and from castle belongs to Teutonic Order. So where can i find Teutonic Order soldiers? are they just convert in time? or should i look for other Teutonic Order cities? i am confused at that point its also...
  13. KnightPeter

No more lance?

Maybe its my mistake but i codunt do Croucing damge with any kind of spear or lance. Maybe i need some kind of special lance? or its removed from Brytenwalda? At native or other modifications i had no problem. thanks for your help :) and thanks for this great mod.
  14. KnightPeter

I cant see any text

This problem also happened to me for another mod. I cant see any text. even Start game, load game etc. My version is 1.134. please some help thanks.
  15. KnightPeter

About text's btw Great mod

I havent see any topic about text's. So if anything discussed about it before forgive me. I belive with some background stories and some strong text's for charecters this mod can become one of the best warband modification. i really like it but codunt play it after seen unchanged texts. Anyone...
Back
Top Bottom