Search results for query: *

• Users: kmo
  • Order by date
  1. Old Players List and Discussion

Is this some sort of e-peen measuring contest? I'm in.

v31

we need to delete drowning. Those were the days.

EDIT: If the mod thread didnt scare me away back in v1 and v2, I'd have joined then. Cos I wasn't sure if troll with that thread.
  2. Pure Roleplay Server.

Pure roleplay = bunch of tavern humpers sitting there typing for 7 hours. Which is fine I suppose, as I like to do that sometimes. However, the noobs saying 'money or die' and the castle wars, and the stupid outlaws not caring about your life provide a pinch of fear and intensity to the usually stagnant and boring roleplay that we get.

EDIT: Just made sure to underline it so ppl don't cry. Also, take this for an ignorant semi-raging post that it is. Ignore if you like. My posts usually kill the thread anyway. Also fixed some spelling.
  3. Pw 2 Needs to bring back its OLD MAPS!

Scene 8? Scene 7? What?

Valley of Swamps.

NAO.
  4. Today was the day...

Screw SRS posts. Serann is right.
  5. [EU/NA] International Event 12/03 : Welcome to Europe ( Time change )

@up If you think the idea of RP in duel mode is good, try the Swadian RP mod.

No sarcasm or trying to attack the mod, even though my post kinda looks like it,
  6. [EU/NA] International Event 12/03 : Welcome to Europe ( Time change )

I have to say - that wasn't the best event I have took part in. While I didn't see much of the combat ( too busy working the forges for the Duchy), I found that the level of disorganisation in pretty much all factons was incredible. Except from that, I found the event mildly fun. However, I agree with the people above that the map was pretty much Oceania all over again, which I didn't like.

The thing that really bugged me (not technically a problem with the event), was the fact that the word 'roleplayer' was used pretty much as a synonym for 'NA person', and the fact that the EUs were meant to be the primitve tribes, which only were supposed to kill each other and act barbaric.
  7. Suggestion

Caell said:
    2) If it would be realistic, full plate would make knights move as fast as turtles can.
    ...But he managed to kill him by using lack of knight's defence (he was too slow).

Wrong and wrong. I'm going to let videos do the talking,so you don't have to take my word for it. It's a wide misconception that plate slows you down.
    Video 1:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm11yAXeegg
    Video 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6IL2giKNN8&feature=related

You can see in both videos that the armor doesn't weigh them down too much. In Video 2, you can see a slight slowdown from an unarmoured fighter, but not that much to be really taken into account. And ignore the fighter's lousy technique, that's not the subject of this discussion.

To conclude, don't get your knowledge from fantasy books.

EDIT: Also, it's spelled maille. Just putting it out there.

EDIT2: Damnit, is it me, or do my posts always scare other people off? It makes me wanna cry :/
  8. REVENGE KILLING

I am indeed quite offended. Not only by the WW2 thing, but also by the fact that people think Polish people cannot roleplay. I for one, am Polish. I'm not a person that boasts about it,but I think that I can RP quite well. However, I do agree with one point. Keep away from people with 'PL' tags in their names. They're the immature part (and unfortunately the majority) of the Polish online community, not only in Mount and Blade.

Lock the thread before flames erupt.
  9. Armies don't want to engage when freelancing

I had this once or twice too. I figure it's because no army has a large enough advantage in numbers to attack. A sort of realistic, albeit annoying feature. Though I ain't sure if this happens due to freelancer.
  10. Phoenix's Persistant Guild System

I can see the Raider faction guild thingy being open to abuse and whining already. Especially the KOS rule. Exept from that, I'd like to propose these perks are open to only to registered factions on a unified faction database, not to people who have cash. The database itself should only be open to regularly active groups, with a minimum number of people. Otherwise I see this failing already.
          Other than that, I think that this system of perks and rules, can and will work. However, this will require maturity and a sense of responsibility from the community - the thing that I find lacking from most (and I stress most, not all) of PW players today.
  11. The new Subversion.

I'm not sure, but I think the AI is too dumb to use more than one ladder.
  12. Roleplayers; Which server do you Roleplay on?

What is the criteria for a roleplayer? :grin:

I prefer NA, due to the fact that almost everyone on there speaks English, therefore is much easier to play along with. I play both though.

EDIT:
    Oh, I RP under Broccin Machnauchtan.
  13. Hello There

*opens up a bottle of some indescript alcohol and gulps it down*

Citizen_Kane said:
    Seriously don't get your hopes to high. You shoulda joined in the days of VOS....
    +1
  14. EU_A_PW_RP: Roleplay Enhancing Admins (RPE)

Somebody post a link to the name edit that allows a space in one's name (I forgot what the thread was named :/ ). I find that this increases immersion from names substantially - well except of all the people asking how I have a space in my name.

Also, I agree with both ideas.
  15. [B] SOUNDS of SUFFER soundmod-- Update coming soon, modder needed!--

These sounds are nice. But I don't know how to get them ingame.

Also necro.
  16. Regarding Old PW/ VOS

Deserath said:
    I don't see how all these dramatic threads and discussions carried out by the same handful of people every-time solves anything or does anything at all.
  17. A message to the PW regulars that are busy playing other mods.

xombie5 said:
    the cutting every tree might be easy in some ways, but it can also kinda **** with the intended economy of the map :razz:

only features of v4 i think v3 should have is money bags, and unless the armor without dying can be done from a menu - its actually pretty damn hard to make an armory - as you have to feature ALOT of clothes in what would be a small space otherwise. Teleporting doors would be nice, but arent a necessity.

things i want v3.6 to have : vineyards, winery, quarry, iron mining, woodcutting, smithing (like in 3.5 - NOT crafting weapons), woodworking, Stonemasonry, and wheat farming. - again, none of these tied to making weapons or armor - just for money. (oh, and the 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300% selling boxes).

Way too many things. But I'd like those too nonetheless.

Also,
    Azrayel said:
    You're SoL (...)
    It's the invasion of the acronyms, everyone take cover! (lol wtf dose dat mean plox?!11!)

EDIT:
    Gunni said:
    what the hell is strategus?
    It's like native Sp but online ie. real people are lords of towns etc. It's linked with cRPG, and if you don't know what that is, there's no hope for you :razz:
    Check the forums, theres a link.
    Also bai bai, off to bed.
  18. A message to the PW regulars that are busy playing other mods.

Huseby said:
    strategus is winning over pwmod at the moment.  i think the map and the server rules (up until they were changed recently) turned a lot of people off to playing the mod since there was only one NA server.

STRATEGUS IS ONLINE?!

*hurries to check*
  19. A message to the PW regulars that are busy playing other mods.

Pushkin_The_Poor said:
    I still remember the day kmo died in  3.5.
    *wipes tear away*

Heh, those were the days...
    *nostalgiaface*

EDIT: I couldn't care less about those features. You can do just fine without them.

Also wtf doublepost.
  20. A message to the PW regulars that are busy playing other mods.

Azrayel said:
    People playing now like v4,

Meh, maybe it's just me. I'm being nostalgic. :/
Back
Top Bottom