Search results for query: *

1. Whale_Tosser

( The Pinecrest Militia )

The Pinecrest Militia [center] [font=georgia][color=blue][size=20pt]IC Rules [size=12pt][font=georgia][color=teal]A member of the Militia must never draw first, even in immediate danger. [size=12pt][font=georgia][color=teal]Show respect to your superiors. They are there for a reason...
  2. Whale_Tosser

Stimulating Intellectual Discussion [This Week: The Metagame]

This Week's Topic (5/03 to 5/10) "Are Metagaming rules necessary?" This one is simple. Does your average Roleplaying server require rules governing the use of the metagame? Should players be allow to transcend the knowledge of their character to speed things up a bit? What are the negatives and...
  3. Whale_Tosser

If Mount & Blade was written in Lua

It would be so much faster. Someone should decompile and rewrite all the source code under a new engine  :D We could have like 600 bots on a map. I understand Python is infinitely easier for mods, but it's so slow Or maybe a different programming language? Discuss.
  4. Whale_Tosser

Emma Tiger / My Farewell

Sorry if this "essay" seems like a wall of text. Just go through it carefully before you post anything. Now that I am no longer an admin due to my decision to express my opinion of Emma Tiger, I feel I'm unchained and able to express my full opinion of Emma. Now to clarify, this is not directly...
  5. Whale_Tosser

( SPOILER ALERT ! )

This post has been there for awhile. Again and again I tell you people, although this is an RP server, is it not based on free RP. Free RP leaves players to do whatever they want; since we are indeed on the internet and open our doors to anyone, we expect our fair share of trolls and randomers...
  6. Whale_Tosser

B& Appeal

5:12 PM CST, Banned from the NA server. I'm gonna keep this appeal brief and straightforwards. First I was slayed for using ammo to aim with a cannon by 88th_Maj_Pikkon_MG to the disdain of other players. I was the only cannoneer on our Prussian team and was racking up kills. I had just lined...
  7. Whale_Tosser

The Topic of Continuity

Well, I'm just gonna put this one out there, due to so many topics being posted on the subject. First of all, I'll define continuity here so there is no confusion. A continuity... whether a character's continuity, a server continuity or otherwise is a story. When we roleplay, we write the...
  8. Whale_Tosser

The Admin Experience

Well, here it is. All I ever hear from you guys are complaints. I'm sure this would both help new admins and teach you guys that it's not an easy or fun job being one. Now I'm not trying to be a whiny ***** here, I'm just putting this out there so you guys know what we have to deal with. (though...
  9. Whale_Tosser

Glancing rage thread.

Why does all damage do blunt? It all glances? I don't get it  :(
  10. Whale_Tosser

The Commonwealth

[[ Formed this faction a number of times, I suppose it was only a matter of time before I made it official. It's not going to be a huge multi-gaming faction of course, this is just a little information post on the PWmod faction so RP is consistent. ]] Seeking justice and equality a mixed pot of...
Back
Top Bottom