Search results for query: *

• Users: maxspaz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Supreme authority and Prominence

How do these perks actually work and would they negate that lawspeaker issue people have been mentioning? The one were people keep losing influence cuz their charm is too low?
  2. Will the Battanians be balanced?

I heard their wont be any kind of ambush mechanic in the game which was the Battanians selling point. Does this mean they're gonna get stomped cuz i was actually looking forward to a celtic barbarian-esk faction that had a chance for a change. Warband mods have made them far too weak in the past...
  3. A few question about building custom settlements

Is there any significant point to building these? Do they ever function as a normal village or get upgraded to towns or somthing? Can we give them to lords? And finally can they be attacked?
  4. Companion/Lord Updates?

So it's been a while and we have some new versions has that companion restriction that made us join and defect from the different factions to get them all been changed or removed? If not what different ways can we get lords?
  5. Problem in sieges

How do I keep my troops from trying to charge through the closed mesh gates?
  6. About the new companion system

So it says it's been remade and all so how does it work now?
  7. Weapons

I have a few questions about the weapons in the mod. I heard there is a flintlock pistol in the mod how and where can I get it? Also are there any troops in the mod that use siege or light crossbows?
  8. Weapons

I got a couple of question about the weapons in the game. I heard we could get a flintlock pistol how and where do we get it? Also do any of the troops in the game have siege or light crossbows?
Back
Top Bottom