How famous is the above player?

Can't believe this thread is still going haha

Alyss is cool and nice and famous yes :smile:
  2. Juve

Rittenhouse - Wardens of the Last Dragon [NA]

I like kittenmouse :smile:
  3. Juve

In-Game Chat

I don't know if that's possible if you have laptop, but have you searched a solution to bind any other key to replace enter function, for example change " / " key for " enter " key, I know you can do that with alot of keyboard device programs.
    I’ll look into this! Thanks!
  4. Juve

In-Game Chat

Hello! I have a few thoughts about in-game chat: First, I think having preset chat messages set to hotkeys would be great. Obviously allowing players to set their own might be problematic, and there would have to be a system in place with a cooldown to prevent spam, but I think it would be...
  5. Juve

KoA - Kingdom of Avalon | North America

Important and relevant for you gentlemen

6. Juve

NA Duel Completed THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

Juve 1 - 7 LES IS MOREx

gfs dude, I'm bad at this game T_T
  7. Juve

NA Duel Completed THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

I remember that exact situation happening before in a Warband duel tournament, and I'm pretty sure the players were made to play on an NA server.
  8. Juve

EU on the admin staff in a NA tourney? Suspicious...
    Fietta is an idiot and hates America. Go let him admin a South American tournament.
    Suspicious in what way? Why does it matter..? ?
  9. Juve

(sorry for double post but I'm also gonna sign up)

Name: Juve
  10. Juve

Since the gold system is broken, how will it work after the first fight is over? Since one guy will be voulgier and the other peasant. Should the peasant class be forced and players pick weapon they want on the ground?
    bömp! I was wondering the same thing.

(also the only way to reset health is to die yes?)
  11. Juve

INT Other Completed Face Off Gaming Beauty Pageant Tournament *20.00$ prize* EU/NA

Juve

Lore

Juve is a small, sad man with a surprisingly high pitched voice and tiny little short legs. He has a habit of smoking from his pipe at least twoscore daily, which exasperates his difficulty with running any distances. His only skill is with a bow, as he is frail and prefers to attack from a distance. A distant cousin of famed theater troupe member Sean Pennington, he usually scrapes by unemployed on petty cash donated by his wealthy cousin, but sometimes accepts requests for assassination and hunting jobs.

He also drinks far too much grog.

cRIdluo.jpg
  12. Juve

KoA - Kingdom of Avalon | North America

good luck friends! :smile:
  13. Juve

We’re basically the Bannerlord version of that animeclub clan, and I don’t know how I feel about that ?
  14. Juve

[OG] Old Guard

GL;HF :smile:
  15. Juve

I spend one weekend away to focus on finishing a paper and we're on the second page?? Unacceptable.
  16. Juve

The Knights Of Vlandia

LOL damn boys, this thread took a turn. Almost as bad as an EU tournament thread.

Now that everyone has calmed down (I hope) we can just play video games and enjoy some friendly competition. Sorry this happened to your thread VK lol
  17. Juve

[NA] RaT Party Pickups for Skirmish

Glad y’all got this up and running for BL so quickly!

Could potentially be a great way to get newer players interested in competitive play, with some patience and active promotion.
  18. Juve

Team Guaccmoleboy

1. Age: 37
    2. Gender (girl?): potato
    3. Male: potato
    4. High school education or equivalent: school of hard knocks
    5. Would you change your steam name immediately to Moledanian Admole(example benmoleman, johnmoledoofus): YES SIR
    5. Religious Affiliation: neo-confucianism
  19. Juve

The Knights Of Vlandia

Are we sure this isn't Rhade and the BKS boys smurfing?
    Don't insult Rhade pls
Back
Top Bottom