Search results for query: *

1. Winterz

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Owen Wulfson said:
    Also the analogy was a tad forced, even bordering on mushy. Most of us would be happy to see the back of Joffrey... so we could run a sword through it  :mrgreen:

I meant Joffrey as The King and besides, most Lannister soldiers and Gold Cloaks there didn't have him in such disregard.

Of course a reader/viewer knows better  :mrgreen:

Fair point about the rest. But notice I said "Keep" :wink:
  2. Winterz

I understand your reasons and it's sad to have you go, but if you really must, do what is better and I wish you the best on your ongoing life.  :wink:

However, you must also understand your fans' sudden lack of hope. Hiner and Shimmler were influential members of the crew and likely the most involved with the community hence why people got so worried when they announced they were going to leave. You should be more sympathetic towards your own (as in the mod's) fans, explain to them that it will still go on and no need to be rude. After all we all appreciate the work and time you've invested into this but you should also appreciate the fact that some have always been here to support you and your work (well some didn't but I'm on about the majority).

For the other influential members of the crew I ask this, don't just say the mod won't die. Try to keep providing us with screenshots or details (even if of old work) with as much frequency as Shimmler and Hiner did and you'll notice hope won't fade away that easily (acts speak louder and more will listen).

Thanks for all and keep up the good work.

(Explaining my point in a GoT-context situation)
    Just remember Baywater's episode when King Joffrey (I'm not making any anologies to his personality, mind you :p) leaves the battle, much of the soldiers' hope and inspiration faded away so it was up to Tyrion to pick them up and raise their morale once again.
  3. Winterz

Hey,

First of all, excellent job thus far.  :wink:

Second, I have a question  :razz:

Considering the in-universe timeline in which this mod is played what will be the Baratheon sigil you'll use? Let me specify what I mean without spoiling anything.

Stannis has taken the flaming stag symbol, not the regular Stag within the yellow background (taken from House Durrendon's coat of arms) though we can assume that since it is all too early, right after most Stormlands flocked to Stannis' side, so only the minority of his men whom he brought from Dragonstone (and surroundings, and the Florents too) will really be using the flaming symbol, no? This confuses me..will they be using both sigils or just one (if so, which?)  :???:

Also, may I ask how the Stormlands-related work is progressing?

Thanks, keep it up people.
  4. Winterz

Problems with opening Consoles

It's a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916. (Ye I know, it sucks)
  5. Winterz

HK_USERS has a lot bigger numbers...do I still change it to 2?

EDIT: Apparently that doesn't save after reboot either.
  6. Winterz

Burgass said:
    Could you not change it to 1?

Funny (and idiotic) fact I just discovered about that.

Well the way I use, is a method Microsoft posted somewhere in the internet. I execute regedit and follow these steps:

2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Keyboard \
    3. Double-click the value InitialKeyboardIndicators, and enter 2 as it's Value data
    4. Close the registry editor
    5. Log off, or restart Windows for the changes to take effect

This supposely tuns numlock on and off but now I noticed that if I restart my Windows, nothing changes and the value remains 0.

@Lamb

Had already thought about that but I didn't seem to find anything useful on the web. Going to do a little search again.

EDIT: Wasn't there another way, by using the cmd shell?
  7. Winterz

Okay I turned my numlock on..(changed the value from 0 to 2)..so I'm guessing that the 0 meant off.

Anyway that didn't work either.
  8. Winterz

Well that didn't work.

Okay I'll just say what I see in my fn menu(when I press it). There are all those screen options(like brightness, saving energy), sound, zoom, blabla useless crap...than there's another tab with setting options (I'll try translate it):

-Computer Assist
    -Computer Diagnostic
    -ConfigFree
    -User Zooming(or some **** like that)
    -Disc Creator
    -Setup(Where I found something about BIOS which was mentioned earlier by Zerilius).
  9. Winterz

It used to be that for me too. But now apparently it doesn't work anymore. I'm thinking it must be a problem within the numpad functions on the laptop. FN key works fine, but apparently fn + a number doesn't work as the numpad, not anymore.

Zerilius said:
    Check if you changed the function of fn key.
    On my laptop it is in bios settings and also somewhere in the windows I don't remember.

Well thanks but that seems rather useless since I don't even know what are "bios" settings, my system is mostly in portuguese and so looking for that seems quite impossible. Don't you have a more specific name? Like an .exe file or something else.
  10. Winterz

Dreams

Isn't it obvious? I'm stalking you.

Ofc denial is very strong human instinct. But you don't need to deny what goes in your heart, ancalimon.
  11. Winterz

AK47 said:
    Check your numlock.

How?
  12. Winterz

Dreams

Don't give me any more ideas ...
  13. Winterz

Dreams

I dreamt about my return to this forum.  :roll:

:evil laughter:
  14. Winterz

Well I've been having some "technical" problems when opening game consoles that require the FN key. Well the key seems to be working well but in this cases where I need to use the FN key plus the numbers(=numpad on my laptop) there seems to be a problem. Lately it suddenly stopped working. I...
  15. Winterz

You know what? I've learnt something today...

You loved me?  :shock:

**Titanic soundtrack playing on the background**
  16. Winterz

The Drunks' Guild

"Thats sugarcane that tasted good.
    Thats cinnamon, thats Hollywood.
    C'mon, c'mon no one can see you try."

I will love you forever REM!

And now I leave with my final guitar entrance for "Loosing my religion" in a suckass tribute to REM.
    **** it, I always has good vocals...absolutely no talent on a damn guitar..
  17. Winterz

What made you sad today v.III

Ah so it's dogs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W2enqWzY30o

The video is in brazilian portuguese so I'll try translate it:

Diary of a Dog:

1st Week - Today I completed one week of life. I'm so happy I came to this world.
    1st Month - My mommy takes care of me very well. She's an example of mom!
    2nd Month - Today I was separated from my mom. She was very disturbed and with her eyes she said goodbye...
                      I hope my new "human family" takes care of me as well as my mom did.
    4th Month - I grew fast; everyone calls for my attention. Many children in the house are like "little brothers" to me.
    5th Month - Today they got angry at me. My owner was bothered because I pissed inside the house.
                      But they never teached me where I should do it instead. Also since I sleep in the hall, I couldn't hold it!
    8th Month - I'm a happy dog! I have a home and I feel so safe, so protected.--
                      I think my human family loves me and they do many things for me. The yard is all mine!
                      Sometimes I exceed myself, making holes in the ground like my ancestors, the wolves when hiding food..
                      Since they never educate me, I think that must be doing the right thing!
    12th Month - Today I complete one year of life. I'm an adult. My owners say that I've grown more than they expected.
                      They must be very proud of me!
    13th Month - Today they locked me and I lack on space to move when I desire some shadow or a sun lightning.
                        They say I'm ungrateful. I don't understand anything that is happenning.
    15th Month - Nothing is equal anymore, I live in the verandah and feel so lonely. My family doesn't want me anym.
                        Sometimes they forget that I feel thursty and hungry. When it rains I don't have anything more to cover me.
    16th Month - Today I got out of the verandah. I'm certain my family has forgiven me.
                        I was so happy that I jumped everywhere. My tail looked like a ventilator. Also, they are gonna take me for awalk
                        We went through the road and suddenly they stopped the car. Opened the door and I got out so happy.
                        ...Thinking we would spend a day in the woods. I don't understand why they closed the door and left. [...]

There's still 3 minutes left so I'll only translate the rest if you so desire it.

Anyway, this reminded me of my fallen dog....and I must admit that I cried a bit especially when I started reminding everyone close to me that I lost(ffs that Pearl Harbor soundtrack!)....

Faith is something that is lost, not acquired. Everyone is born with faith, it's just the post events that for some reason make us stop having faith. I've stopped having faith long ago..but sometimes I just hope there was something else up there looking up for me and the ones I love even though I know there isn't.

:cry:
  18. Winterz

What's on the picture? Mk. II

I see blood there. Is it somehow related to our ass?
  19. Winterz

What's on the picture? Mk. II

Lul wat..

Dinosaur feces!
  20. Winterz

say cheese

Photoshopped.  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom