Search results for query: *

1. RIP MP

It's true the numbers are drying for MP. Sure combat is still sluggish and unresponsive, but i believe that will improve. I don't think the class system is the key issue.

The lack of a battle mode like WB, and the stupid automatic server selection system which sees you waiting for ages to get into a game are key issues for me. Being able to see servers and select them based on ping made it really easy to see where the action is on WB.

There is a solid base with Bannerlord MP, it just needs a lot more work. Getting the full release right will be essential to getting a healthy long-term MP population going.
  2. Resolved Login issues

Same here...
  3. (temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

Thanks so much for this Taleworlds, it's a game changer!
  4. One Month To Go and I Have Cold Feet

Taleworlds are pouring heart and soul into this game. Early Access means just that. Development isnt going to stop after the march release. It looks great so far and even if your worst fears are realised the game will continue to evolve and expand.
  5. Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Wont we be able to host out own servers like warband???
  6. Warband 10th Highest Reviewed Game Of All Time in Steam

The game will review on its own merits.  A few people sore from waiting so long won't sway the overall impression.  A polished and well finished game will be better than a rushed release every time.  Taleworlds could have made a cash grab years ago from the existing fan base, but instead have had the vision,  leadership,  and freedom to bring a dream to reality despite the costs.  It will be a masterpiece,  and the reviews will reflect this.
  7. Fear Mechanic for Bannerlord

We've had some updates around the criminal and relational systems in the devblogs, but no mention of any fear mechanic.  Fear from the aggressive actions you take (Raiding, killing prisoners, executing lords etc.) should enable coersion of those who are weaker than you (for surrender of goods...
  8. Brainy bots for Bannerlord

Brainy Bots was the key change that allowed me to wrack up so many hours in single player.  If a single person, in their spare time, can make this mod for a game they didn't develop,  then I'm sure Taleworlds can make bot combat skill scalable without compromising the release date. 
  9. Bannerlord LEAKED HIDDEN RELEASE GAMEPLAY

The ponies are majestically awesome  :grin:
  10. View on progress from a disgruntled employee?

Imanis said:
    Blead said:
    PanzerDan86 said:
    Speaking of former TW employees...does anybody here keep in regular contact with Frank Elliot?  I’m sure he could probably elaborate on what was going wrong with development.  Perhaps somebody who has a bit of history with Frank can reach out to him and get the inside scoop on where it all went wrong.  Frank could probably tell us why we haven’t been given any meaningful information on the development progress or a release date.  It’s a worth a shot for somebody who knows him a little better to ask him about the situation at TW and the state of the game when he left.
    I know Frank, he would never tell you inside stuff regarding Taleworlds. He will just keep it to himself. (as I think he should).

Which is the right thing to do. Apart from that: that type of information would never be allowed on this forum. The top brass at TW would definitely take issue with that and cause it to be taken down.

I don't know about you guys but I don't want any information about workplace dysfunction released to us in any way.  It serves no purpose other than to undermine and distract from the good things that Taleworlds are doing.  Any management problems that exist need to be acknowledged and dealt with in house.  No-one could deny that this game is a work of passion, and in my mind that is the most important ingredient to making something outstanding!
  11. Multiplayer Game Modes - Updated Info and Discussion

I remember the epic public 200 person Battles played in the early days of Warband with  Cav charges into stupid shield walls, chaos, carnage, real fear, elation, crushing defeat.  I remember a player who had been in the beta taking on a half dozen noobs at once and winning through skill cunning and guile.  I remember the crazy item setups, the naked bezerkers, the messed up faces.  I remember hiding in the wood shed with 15 other players and defending it to the last man in a sea of bodies.    As I improved I remember my rivalries, the players who would challenge me and the players who would destroy me.  So much tension in every fight!  Large battles had so much character, and so much drama.  If it weren't for those first experiences I don't think I would have spent the 1000's of hours I have on multiplayer. 

How can removing battle possibly be good for this game when so many of the experiences that defined my Love for Warband  occured in Battle?  I mean skirmish sounds great and if it only needs 12 players there will always be full skirmish servers, so why not have both?  It's a fallacy to say that it'll "split" the player base.
  12. How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

I've been married, moved house 3 times, had 3 jobs, and two children... all while waiting for Bannerlord.
  13. {} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

yedrellow said:
    Sundeki said:
    "Tale World Entertainment's Mount & Blade will officially have its first esports event on May 20, as that's when the best European players will clash for a prize pool of $10,000 USD in an event known as the Battle of Bucharest."

Better late than never? I guess TaleWorlds is trying to build hype for Bannerlord.

I wanted to fight them but I am stuck in the arse end of nowhere.

An official matchmaking mode with an MMR attached would work well for bannerlord imo, probably not in Aus, but in Europe at least.

But you could cover your travel costs with your prize money,  plus some left over to get me a present!
  14. Taleworlds may make a new series after Mount&Blade

High quality DLC first.  After the bugs were ironed out I had a great time with Viking Conquest and would love some in depth role playing story driven DLC to emerge in the new bannerlord engine.
  15. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Kagos said:
    YnØs said:
    kalarhan said:
    3 months later: TW releases a new trailer
    > @Yn comes back to the forum: OMG hype is back!

We will see you then!

Nah I swear  :???: of course I will be a little excited with the content they will show, but that's it. Until I have the release date I won't go to the forum, steam group et website everyday to see if there are any news, just wait  :dead:
    Assuming I'm wrong and a release date is eventually announced why would that matter tho? I'd predict most people would look it up with casual interest, close the window, and then go right back to Warband. Especially with the new DLC coming out.

New DLC content coming out... tell me more!
  16. increase maximum amount of bodies?

Damn, I need some unlimited corpse action, can anyone help?
  17. increase maximum amount of bodies?

Has this hex workaround stopped with the last update?  I just discovered this but can't seem to find the second hex values.

I'm desperate for some unlimited corpse action!!!
  18. [FREE UPDATE] Invasion Multiplayer Mode Beta and Release Date! - TODAY!

Alistair7 said:
    Does the patch change the .exe as mine has been modded to stop body despawning? Will I lose this / have to re do it.

If you tell me how to stop body despawning I will love you forever!
  19. [FREE UPDATE] Invasion Multiplayer Mode Beta and Release Date! - TODAY!

I really don't like the look at floor overhead spear spam in NW, at least VC fixed this by limiting your ability to look down when doing overhead thrust.
  20. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

SenorZorros said:
    normally I would discard a post like that made by a recruit as trolling. but 12 september 2017...

sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I'd be happy if they locked it in as a definate release date!
Back
Top Bottom