Search results for query: *

1. MacKain

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Clearly Kazzan, its all this modern technology dumbing down the youth of today.

I believe you were abducted Golradir, the Melonizer told his two potato guards to grab you so you wouldn't be able to play that game. 
  2. MacKain

Does any CoReans still play this game? Also wasnt there more pages to this post? 1600 seems a tad low.  :fruity:
  3. MacKain

Golradir speaks true. However I am merely the king of the losers since all of CoR has either given up or moved on to other clans.

"all hail king of the losers!" (In age of empires voice)

Good riddance to the xfire though haha.

4. MacKain

Ahh well that sucks.. I hate going on ts these days, kids always end bugging me or the misses bugs me, who are you talking to??? Shut up or i just get the piss taken out of me lol.

I'm hoping to be about Sunday FF have some match I might turn up for maybe get the craic of the kids let me!

Banner Lord be good. Get the band back together.

Xfire haha I remember I had to get that to join CoR... Think I used it like twice  :fruity:
  5. MacKain

[WPL] Warband Pro League l PP: $1178 l SIGN-UPS CLOSED

This is good, well done. Keep up the good work.

Although it will screw me over, I like the roster limit idea, perhaps new clans will be created and the bench warmers (like me) will be able to grow as players and become formidable opponents with regular games.

As for ft or bo, they both have merits I like, can't say I favour 1 or the other really.

Anyway look forward to this tourney should be interesting.
  6. MacKain

[5-a-Side League] Announcement

You forgot to add me  :facepalm:  :fruity:

Go on, you know you want to  :lol:
  7. MacKain

What are you correans up to these days?

I never see any of ya on IG really. But then I don't look at the bottom of the table ha ha !
  8. MacKain

[ECS2] Discussions and Improvements

For it to be a true competitive esport everyone needs to be playing the same game.

If you've modified anything, your game is not the same unless the other player has the same modification. Irrespective of any or no advantage you can't have equality when your using 2 different games.

The solution is to create a base game, or mod that includes certain allowable changes, but inhibit others. So you could have a selection of 5 cross hairs Everyone can choose from but the base texture files can't be changed.

The problem with warband is the fact it's been set up to allow so much freedom within the modding community, the competitive scene was not and is not catered for.

Hopefully with banner Lord that changes.

O and my view is no mods what's so ever except admin as that's a necessity
  9. MacKain

[5-a-Side League] Announcement

Anyone got space for an old cav man?
  10. MacKain

Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

:facepalm: I've lost my BPs.

CoR_Kain, FF_Kain, UK_Kain still kick ass cav! :party:

Your all just lucky I work away and I have more important things to do at the weekend when matches on, like  :fruity: with the misses if ya get my drift  :razz:
  11. MacKain

It would be great to get flust and heath!! But I'd say they will have a team probably! I'll have to figure it out, see what people are thinking!
  12. MacKain

Who's up for a CoR 5v5 team!! FF will probably be full!
  13. MacKain

European Competitive Map Pool

I think we need more maps that are specifically designed for competitive play. The old maps have been played to death, sure they would be ok for a couple matches just for the memories, But more maps created with a specific ruleset and flag spawning structure in mind to bring a diverse set of tactics would be nice to see. (I also despise Village...I really really really hate that map!) reveran is good, as is sandibush.

I also very much disagree with decreasing the timer. I think increasing the time back to 5mins, spawning the flags from the begining, introducing points for a kill where it could make it mathematically possible to win by killing more enemies even if you lose the round. IE winning round is 20points - a kill is 4points, so you could camp flag win 3 rounds and get 60 points, but youve only killed 10 guys adding 40 points = 100 points. however each round you lost 7 guys, so the other team picked up 7*4=28 *4 = 112. Thus such a scoring system would encourage more aggresive tactics as it would pay to kill more than the other team.

or somthing similar.
  14. MacKain

[ECS2] Suggestions & Questions

I don't see a big deal unless your cheating... ? although someone will need to tell me how to post a SS ... ?
  15. MacKain

[ECL1] Week 3 Fixtures

Can I suggest ECL teams not picking Sunday at 19:00 and 20:00 hours please ? there's some sexy Ecs semi final action happening then and I'm sure you'd all like watch them ?
  16. MacKain

[ECS2] Semi Finals - Deadline 07/06

WeDontYou v AE ... I just came in my knickers!
  17. MacKain

[ECL1] League Table & Fixtures

My screen has BRO played 2 won 2, which I believe is incorrect.
  18. MacKain

Who is at the Top?

Who is at the top?

Well there can be only one- Bendetto, his lists are warbands new ranking system.. Therefore he is at the top.

:fruity:
  19. MacKain

MB_tv | #NC2016

Lustig, I'm not sure how much of this streaming malarkey is tied to your job. But keep up the great work. These Streams kick ass and are such a great addition to the game giving such a boost to the competitive scene.

Thanks for entertaining us all.

Also a kudos to all the other streamers!
  20. MacKain

Who is at the Top?

Glad to see Corey in tier 1 cav it's about time ? that was about the biggest disagreement I had. Apart from not having me on there ?
Back
Top Bottom