Search results for query: *

• Users: Vagn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vagn

Custom culture crash

Created a custom culture. When I own a town and it changes to my custom culture (with changing culture mod) I get a crash each time: - Reasons Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem Object reference not set to an instance of an object. - Inner exception Source: No module No inner exception was thrown...
  2. Vagn

SP - General Thoughts on recruitment

couple of changes to the recruitment system to make it slightly more realistic and challenging: you cannot recruit troops with level above your character level if not in any faction can recruit only mercenaries if joined a faction can recruit from every town of that faction and only from...
  3. Vagn

Problem with uploading model

I`ve been editing an shoulder piece and trying to upload it to the game and I just can t get this to work.The model is visble in the modding tool: but in the game its not visible on the character: although its visible on the "preview" screen: Any ideas how to fix this?
  4. Vagn

SP Dark Ages [SUBMOD] VAGN`S Armour mod for Viking Conquest (Released v 1.1)

Greetings! While we all impatiently wait for the release of Bannerlord I`ve deceided to share the modification I`ve done some time ago. This submod replaces all body armour except female dress and robes in the game + some minor tweaks. FEATURES: re-worked all tunics, light and heavy armour...
  5. Vagn

Sea battles

Hi! Is there a way to disable the sea battles the way they are now (1.395)? They are really buggy right now. I would prefer the way that they were in lets say 1.34
Back
Top Bottom