Search results for query: *

1. mskimizd

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Yifeng_konjac said:
    Thank you,thank you guys for like this mod.It's my honour and I am very happy ...
    Well,my English is poor,so,I hope you can understand what I say...

As you know,I havn't update this mod for years.when I at college,I have a lot of free time,but when I graduated and get a job,I have to work day and night...so,I don't have time to make mod anymore(must accompany with family and girlfriend in holiday: )

in fact, I have many ideas about this mod,but....maybe,maybe we can see each other in M&B2~

thank you again!

Yeah, Bannerlord maybe, my friend~
  2. mskimizd

[6月]六月份中文站官网骑友签到统计帖

中文站ID:mskimizd

路过,居然发现有新帖子。。
  3. mskimizd

[OSP] (Faces) xPearse's New M&B Faces

Good job~Thanks~
    Really need for my japan mod~
  4. mskimizd

SP Fantasy [WB] The Rise of a New Age [ALPHA V0.4 RELEASED]

Interesting, faction secession.
    I saw a mod with such a similar idea before, but that mod is dead.
  5. mskimizd

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

corsar95 said:
    Hey guys! The version from Modbd has many many bugs. i downloaded it from http://narod.ru/disk/64088771001.5cb2e645651884419ac6f97486612000/V101_16th_Century_the_Northern_Hemisphere.7z.html and it has almost no bugs

This is an old version I think.
  6. mskimizd

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    2 Suggestions:
    1-Why don't you cooperate with other mods like FullInvasion2?You can use FI2 assets for your troops,I.E:
    French Infantry/Light Cavalry:
    27.jpg
    French Knight:
    21.jpg
    English Footman:
    24.jpg
    English Infantry:
    23.jpg
    German Landskecht:
    25.jpg
    German Heavy Landskecht:
    26.jpg
    Other mods you can merge with are Suvarnabhumy Mahayuth,Age of Change II,Persistent Frontier and Mount&Blade:Ottoman Scenario.

2-Change some of the faction/troop names and add 1 new faction:
    -Kingdom of Deli to Mughal Empire and thus "deli" to "Mughal" prefix.
    -States of Southeast Asia to Kingdom of Ayutthaya and thus SE to Ayutthaya prefix.
    -"African" prefix to "Maghrebi" for States of North Africa
    -"India" prefix to "Native American" for Native American Tribes(renamed American Indian Tribes).
    -North America Colonies with "Colonist" prefix for troops.
    -Divide the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth into Polish and Lithuanian branches instead of Polish/Lithuanian and Cossack branches.Add the Cossack as another branch for the Crimea Khannate.

It seems some armors in the screenshot are belongs to other mod groups.
    And is there a mod called Fullinvasion2?
  7. mskimizd

Problem with changing the faction of castles

I think the problem is the owner of the Castle. If the lord of Castle is still from Tilbaut, the castle won't change.
    And only editing the map won't change the castle's faction
  8. mskimizd

i have a mind ~~ but need help

chinazxc said:
    0.0  oh man ~~~  ta men kan bu dong  = =

You need a better typesetting, notice the usage of blank space and punctuation.
  9. mskimizd

i have a mind ~~ but need help

aha, see you again.
  10. mskimizd

1257ad future

IknewIT said:
    keensin said:
    IknewIT said:
    suckers! You failed in economy so badly. That's why mod became boring for you. You should learn and try more. And if you had too much bugs(and you had) that means you suck at programming also. My opinion.
    You had to do more. To try harder to archive more. But you are too lazy or too dumb or whatever else. You've failed to produce BIG thing.

Spent many hours playing this mode. Thx and everything, suckers!
    Your opinion...really?
    Well you had your spot light......begone now or ''enlighten'' these ''lazy'' and ''dumb'' devs with your coding/texturing/programming god-like ability to make this mod better....i dare you  :smile:

Edit:
    Oh didnt notice....registered today posts 1...ok bye
    can i have an opinion? i can. ty bye

Of course you have. But your opinions showed something about you. 
  11. mskimizd

1257ad future

An end of a legend!!
    Thank you all for the contribution!
  12. mskimizd

Caribbean!

Alexander Souslov said:
    Hi there!

sorry for this period of absolute silence - this is our fault indeed. Just posted a short status update here - hope, it will answer on some questions.

http://snowbirdgames.com/?p=679&lang=en

wow, since I am a little bit late~ :grin:
  13. mskimizd

Caribbean!

some news about the beta from snowbird games!

If all goes well, everyone will get their beta key in February.

http://snowbirdgames.com/en/?lang=en
  14. mskimizd

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

sonyer said:
    I don't understand one thing,why they don't realease a beta and then just upgrade it like other modsfor example 1257 AD.  :?:

Maybe different groups have different ideas, they may like a perfect version.
    actually, the upgrade of 1257 is too frequent.
  15. mskimizd

OSP Kit SP Custom your own kingdom troops

New code has been uploaded!
  16. mskimizd

OSP Kit SP Custom your own kingdom troops

FALX said:
    Somebody said:
    Maybe because those scripts are missing? Grab those from the script of Custom Commander.

On this page are the scripts  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213497.0.html    . But when you install and compile into a modular system there are no errors, but the game still does not work dressing up soldiers.

Still doesn't work? very sorry for that. This code is a very old version, I forgot this topic and haven't upgrade the code.
    The latest version you can find that in the 16 century's source code.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250920.msg6005639.html#msg6005639

Maybe later I will upgrade this code.
  17. mskimizd

Caribbean!

Maybe another delay?
Back
Top Bottom